Galactus -Vs- DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

Galactus and his heralds

Silver Surfer
Fire-Lord
Terrax
Stardust

Vs

Dcnu Earth

Can DC Earth earth defeat the Cosmic Giant?

Galactus and his heralds, want to eat DC Earth. Can any or all (Earth bound DC heroes) kill them before they get killed? Galactus is well fed when he arrives.

DarkSaint85
Yup.

Reflassshh
JL Dark take them down.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Supermex
Alot of this and that, but why...

abhilegend
Pandora wins.

DarkSaint85
Just a bit of perspective - last time Galactus crossed over to another universe, and tried eating their planet, Ultimate Kitty shut him down......

Supermex
Galactus, well fed, could completely obliterate any planet with a single shot. Those few heroes that survived, wouldnt be able to dent Galactus, let alone beat him.

But maybe DC heroes can defeat, Big G.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Supermex
Galactus, well fed, could completely obliterate any planet with a single shot. Those few heroes that survived, wouldnt be able to dent Galactus, let alone beat him.

But maybe DC heroes can defeat, Big G.
Just a portion of Pandora's self was destroying multiverse casually.

erm

Flyattractor
Since this is DCNu.... I am backing Galactus.

Supermex
Originally posted by abhilegend
Just a portion of Pandora's self was destroying multiverse casually.

erm

Yea I'm not saying Galactus and his Heralds will for sure complete this mission.

Also I maybe wrong Abhi, but on another subject, Galactus is a fundamental aspect of the Universe. He also must feed. This is NOT an evil act. Therefore, the Spectre has no jurisdiction over Galactus and would be barred from interfering.

Would that work here?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermex
Yea I'm not saying Galactus and his Heralds will for sure complete this mission.

Also I maybe wrong Abhi, but on other subject, Galactus is a fundamental aspect of the Universe. He also must feed. This is NOT an evil act. Therefore, the Spectre has no jurisdiction over Galactus and is barred from interfering.

Would that work here?

Pandora isn't the Spectre....she just goes around superheroing.

Not to mention, Phantom Stranger who was fighting Spectre (which would threaten creation), and thus, is ~Spectre level, absolutely gets involved with human affairs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.