Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee and Luminara Unduli Vs Darth Vader(ROTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Three of Skywalker's former allies unite in an effort to take him out, can the three female Jedi beat the Sith Cyborg?

Lightsabers.

Force Powers.

All-Out.

Battle takes place on neutral ground.

carthage
This is a spite thread

Vader crushes them all

Emperordmb
I'd give this one to Vader.

Marco1907
Team. Vader can't handle with their speed at the same time.

carthage
Vader is faster than all of them

erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vader really does whoop their asses, though.

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
Vader is faster than all of them

erm

No he is not.

Do you see this featless fodder enemies ? They are not even faster than Ahsoka Tano....

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/P00015_zps8143d7a3.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/pdf17_zps5447cfa5.png

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWars-DarkTimesOcircCcediloumlASparkRemains005-013_zps437587b1.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/Star_Wars_Tales_n04-07_zps3f08fcba.jpg

carthage
You're breaking my heart Erkan

ares834
Vader stomps. erm

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
You're breaking my heart Erkan

I have had enough of this Vader overrating and Maul underrating, if this how we are going to play, then bring it on Happy Dance

Trocity
Originally posted by Marco1907
I have had enough of this Vader underrating and Maul overrating

whistle angel

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Trocity
whistle angel

laughing good one.

Anyway i'm with Marco1907, if memory serves me right, Vader was on the losing side when he had to defeat the jedi conclave that Tsui Choi and Bultar Swan where a part of. Ahsoka, Luminara and Barriss are certainly more skilled warriors than those jedi imo. I say team could take it with high difficulty.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
laughing good one.

Anyway i'm with Marco1907, if memory serves me right, Vader was on the losing side when he had to defeat the jedi conclave that Tsui Choi and Bultar Swan where a part of. Ahsoka, Luminara and Barriss are certainly more skilled warriors than those jedi imo. I say team could take it with high difficulty.
that Jedi conclave consisted of 8, and it was in 19 BBY IIRC. Vader improved beyond that point.

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
laughing good one.

The Kessel fight wasnt long after Vader lost the Mustafar fight. He was barely used to his suit, and he still killed quite a few of them erm . This is prime Vader who is much more improved, and who has monstrously more powerful force abilities than all of them combined

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
that Jedi conclave consisted of 8, and it was in 19 BBY IIRC. Vader improved beyond that point.

6 featless jedi(wasn't one just a non force sensitive? she only used Vibroblades iirc) and two decent Jedi(Bultar and Tsui Choi)

As i said, most of those had little to no skilled, Hell doesn't one of those Jedi basically charge at Vader and get herself impaled because of it?(somewhat to how Tiplee was destroyed by Dooku)

Though, you're right he did improve later on. I forgot that part, my bad

carthage
Vader would still massacre this team thumb up

King Joker
Ahsoka, Unduli, and Barriss would work extremely well with each other. Ahsoka and Unduli have already evidently displayed great teamwork when fighting Ventress, Unduli and Barriss obviously have insane levels of synchronicity, and Barriss and Ahsoka have fought together on numerous occasions and have a strong friendship bond that'd make their team work more effective. Not to mention Ahsoka's montrals give her more spacial awareness that'd allow for even more enhanced teamwork ability. And Unduli can basically work well with anyone.

But Vader stomps.

FreshestSlice
Vader ragdolls. Most of the team can't even handle Anakin-level TK. Far faster, stronger, lightsaber resistant armor. I'm not even sure why this thread is a thing.

carthage
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm not even sure why this thread is a thing.

thumb up

Marco1907
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Far faster,

laughing laughing laughing

Nalaniel
Vader.

red8
Ahsoka solos

Vader's repressed emotions get the best of him and Ahsoka turns him back to the light.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by red8
Ahsoka solos

Vader's repressed emotions get the best of him and Ahsoka turns him back to the light.

LMAO. That is the most likely scenario. guess we don't needed Luke, now that we have ahsoka smokin'

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Marco1907
laughing laughing laughing
It's normal to laugh at that which you don't understand. But since I know you're on comicvine, I'm sure you can find a thread that details Vader's speed.

carthage
Zapans Darth Vader respect thread to be exact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.