Bigby Wolf VS Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jashro44
Rules
Morals are on
Random Encounter
Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
Bigby starts in his wolf form

Begin 150 feet apart
Unpopulated
Fight takes place here:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2794995-1072576_central_park_picture_super.jpg

Who wins and why?

Sin I AM
Sad

Jashro44
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sad

Bad matchup?

Jashro44
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sad

CadenceV2
Bigby blows him into space.

Reflassshh
Bigby wouldn't even need to transform.

Full wolf is spite imo.

Jashro44
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Bigby wouldn't even need to transform.

Full wolf is spite imo.
Whats he done in an untransformed state to take morlun? How does he put morlun down who in his appearance in black panthers book was tanking vibranium tipped nukes?

Jashro44
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Bigby blows him into space.

I guess I should have made this more clear but no BFR.

cdtm
Bigby's tanked an enchanted arrow that's supposed to always hit it's target, and always be fatal. Boy Blue tried blocking it with the Witching Cloak, which packs some serious magic, and it went right on through like it was a normal cloak. And the arrow doesn't simply wound mortally, it pumps in the worst magics to make sure the target doesn't survive.

But Bigby's hf is so strong, he survived. Which makes sense, since his father is basically Fables version of a 5d imp.

Jashro44
Originally posted by cdtm
Bigby's tanked an enchanted arrow that's supposed to always hit it's target, and always be fatal. Boy Blue tried blocking it with the Witching Cloak, which packs some serious magic, and it went right on through like it was a normal cloak. And the arrow doesn't simply wound mortally, it pumps in the worst magics to make sure the target doesn't survive.

But Bigby's hf is so strong, he survived. Which makes sense, since his father is basically Fables version of a 5d imp.
This happened in the war I am guessing? Admittedly I haven't read this feat, it sounds really impressive. All though it also seems kind of hard to gauge. Did it take anyone down with major durability so we have anything to compare it to?

cdtm
Like I said, it tore through the Witching Cloak.

Up until the arrow ripped it, the thing was indestructible to all attempts to damage it, including a dragon trying to burn it with fire and rip it apart after Blue wrapped it around his snout (Which resulted in the dragon actually exploding from the buildup of flame).

And the post war story has a major magic being released from a giant chest acting as a prison/siphon for it's power. I've only just begun that arc, but this being (Who kind of looks like a cross between Nightmare and Dream of the Endless) was able to disrupt all magic, on multiple worlds.. The magic simply ceased to work. And part of this beings power was bundled up in the Witching Cloak.

Jashro44
Originally posted by cdtm
Like I said, it tore through the Witching Cloak.

Up until the arrow ripped it, the thing was indestructible to all attempts to damage it, including a dragon trying to burn it with fire and rip it apart after Blue wrapped it around his snout (Which resulted in the dragon actually exploding from the buildup of flame).

And the post war story has a major magic being released from a giant chest acting as a prison/siphon for it's power. I've only just begun that arc, but this being (Who kind of looks like a cross between Nightmare and Dream of the Endless) was able to disrupt all magic, on multiple worlds.. The magic simply ceased to work. And part of this beings power was bundled up in the Witching Cloak.

I guess I'll need to get caught up in fables. Thanks for the info. I do remember some things about the witching cloak but I'll need to review it.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Jashro44
I guess I should have made this more clear but no BFR.

Your killing me Jash.

Existere
Probably Bigby, though the more recent arcs may provide a good argument for Morlun

zopzop
Morlun.

Jashro44
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Your killing me Jash.
Bigby is a powerful guy. He doesn't need BFR to have a chance here. Morluns tough, but Bigby's wind could be enough to beat him. IIRC he was slamming huge rocks into mountains which were big enough to shatter them. Morlun may tank nukes effortlessly in his most recent portrayal, but I'm not sure if he can handle Bigby's wind for long.

I also wonder how bigbys healing factor would be affected by morluns life draining. Even under these conditions the majority are siding with morlun. I think BFR is way too one sided.

Glorificus
I'd say the guy who can rip through adamantium nets wins.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Jashro44
Bigby is a powerful guy. He doesn't need BFR to have a chance here. Morluns tough, but Bigby's wind could be enough to beat him. IIRC he was slamming huge rocks into mountains which were big enough to shatter them. Morlun may tank nukes effortlessly in his most recent portrayal, but I'm not sure if he can handle Bigby's wind for long.

I also wonder how bigbys healing factor would be affected by morluns life draining. Even under these conditions the majority are siding with morlun. I think BFR is way too one sided.

True enough. But I think morlun wins due to the animal totem draining.

maxivitopowe
What he said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.