Can Silver Surfer solo The Authority?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Wildstorm Authority, Jenny Sparks no Quantum.

No Prep no BFR.

"Id"
Phuck No
The doctor goes to work on him

DarkSaint85
Depends.

Are they in character? If so, the Doctor, high as a kite, shits his pants at the Surfer. Sadly, that's how they had to make it work...

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends.

Are they in character? If so, the Doctor, high as a kite, shits his pants at the Surfer. Sadly, that's how they had to make it work...

My threads are always in character. And yeah, from what i read of the Doctor, trying to decide whether or not to make this just him and SS, he had a lot of power but was continuously owned.
Knee jerk reactions like Id's aside, he was hardly all powerful, in practice.

Tony Stark
Most definitely

Golgo13
Not.

riv6672
Eh.
One and two word posts are a bit less than i was hoping for, but I'll take it! wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Could he? Yes. Should he? No, but you know how that goes. No matter how powerful the team, they can be jobbed hard, just look at the JSA or the Annihilators.

The Doctor can be a useless piece of shit and Surfer punking him or even messing with his powers somehow through some random bullshit is very possible. And he's hardly all powerful in all his depictions.

riv6672
Thanks for that.

thumb up

Board Walker
Doctor an abstract level entity.

He rage stomps the surfer

riv6672
No he's not and no he doesnt (which is why i didnt make this one on one).

I just read up on him before making this thread. He was very human.

Board Walker
Dr fate who is the current prime lord of order, who is peers with kismet, is a abstract level entity.

Dr fate obliterates surfer, this is spite.

riv6672
On your part, maybe, as Dr. fate isnt in this thread, and his feats/state of being dont transfer to the Doctor.

Please stay on topic, and thank you for posting.

Golgo13
Nah. Authority is too much.

Board Walker
I thought dr fate was in this thread?

Prof. T.C McAbe
No he can't.

LordofBrooklyn
The Authority win 10/10.

9/10 depending on which Jenny is being used.

riv6672
Originally posted by Board Walker
I thought dr fate was in this thread?
Haha

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Authority win 10/10.

9/10 depending on which Jenny is being used.
Open the window in your house and look at the...OP. wink

Golgo13
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Could he? Yes. Should he? No, but you know how that goes. No matter how powerful the team, they can be jobbed hard, just look at the JSA or the Annihilators.

The Doctor can be a useless piece of shit and Surfer punking him or even messing with his powers somehow through some random bullshit is very possible. And he's hardly all powerful in all his depictions.

That's true. The authority jobbed to Lobo. Toon force ftw, I guess.

Board Walker
Upon further review I have decided that Apollo or Midnighter solo silver surfer

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That's why Surfer has zero team busting feats to his name? Surfer is many things, effective fighter he isn't. The Doctor would smoke his ass.

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
Upon further review I have decided that Apollo or Midnighter solo silver surfer

laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's why Surfer has zero team busting feats to his name? Surfer is many things, effective fighter he isn't. The Doctor would smoke his ass.
Not sure if that first part is a statement or a question.
The second part is just a knee jerk, possibly biased opinion though.

The Doctor is powerful, but still human. He's human enough to overdose on heroin. He doesnt have the fighting speed or durability (a point i've seen brought up against high level magic users in threads here facing much less versatile foes than Surfer) to deal with a Surfer intent on taking out multiple opponents, and he's the biggest gun on the team.

Still, that first statement/possible question is a fair point. Using an ungodly amount of teamwork, the Authority could win.

I personally am not saying they cant, i'm just saying any wins wont be the Doctor soloing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.