Superdoom vs. Voidtry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Both are goin for the kill, cis, cip, pis off.

Everything is allowed save molecule man level molecular manipulation.

Bentley
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Everything is allowed save molecule man level molecular manipulation.

None of the fighters have such ability awesr

Stoic
I have a feeling that Voidtry would defeat Superdoom, and he could then choose to take on the infection, or deny it's invasion completely. In my opinion Voidtry is the personification of a concept that was within Bob's mind (Psionic manifestation), and he would not be affected in the way that a true physical character like Superman would be.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
I have a feeling that Voidtry would defeat Superdoom, and he could then choose to take on the infection, or deny it's invasion completely. In my opinion Voidtry is the personification of a concept that was within Bob's mind (Psionic manifestation), and he would not be affected in the way that a true physical character like Superman would be.

Makes sense. But I don't put it beyond Doomsday to be able to affect energy, soul beings or crap like that. I mean, this is DC we're talking about.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Makes sense. But I don't put it beyond Doomsday to be able to affect energy, soul beings or crap like that. I mean, this is DC we're talking about.

The thing is that Voidtry isn't really there, he is a Psionic manifestation. A thought made solid. It would entirely be up to Bob if he wanted to add this new feature to his concept.

Bentley
The thing is that Voidtry isn't really there, he is a Psionic manifestation. A thought made solid. It would entirely be up to Bob if he wanted to add this new feature to his concept.

Eh, depending in how you turn the phrase you just sald, it has been disproved by comics. Void has been forced into a state before, both HoM and Absorbing Man with Cube abilities affected it, and let's not forget the time Bob got depowered by tech.

Both Sentry and Void had physical forms, I'm not sure how far you could pull the idea of that psychical manifestation granting much inmunity to anything.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Eh, depending in how you turn the phrase you just sald, it has been disproved by comics. Void has been forced into a state before, both HoM and Absorbing Man with Cube abilities affected it, and let's not forget the time Bob got depowered by tech.

Both Sentry and Void had physical forms, I'm not sure how far you could pull the idea of that psychical manifestation granting much inmunity to anything.

It would be as simple I am thinking as changing forms. The infection was on the molecular level, Bob can control his entire molecular structure as seen recently in Death Seed. Bob's problem at the time was in his mind, so you are correct. If he can be subdued in his mind, then he could certainly be infected This would be his choice though. I'm speaking of infection here though. Nest ce pas?

I won't ignore that back then bob's control over his powers were wonky, so you may be correct, I was just under the impression that Voidtry was unable to become sick? These aren't the same characters, so what affect Superman does not necessarily mean that the Sentry would be fazed by the same. If Superman ripped his head open, would he die?

tkitna
It would be as simple I am thinking as changing forms. The infection was on the molecular level, Bob can control his entire molecular structure as seen recently in Death Seed. Bob's problem at the time was in his mind, so you are correct. If he can be subdued in his mind, then he could certainly be infected This would be his choice though. I'm speaking of infection here though. Nest ce pas?

This is true. It almost plays out like Gladiator having confidence. An example is when he flew to the moon and the Inhumans attacked him. He finally tired of them and took them down and he said something to himself on the lines of "Its over because you said its over". Talking to himself in the 3rd person.

This is why DSentry is so badass. He doesn't have the mental handicap that Bob placed on his usual self.

carver9
Voidtry stomps. Win every single time.

Bentley

I won't ignore that back then bob's control over his powers were wonky, so you may be correct, I was just under the impression that Voidtry was unable to become sick? These aren't the same characters, so what affect Superman does not necessarily mean that the Sentry would be fazed by the same. If Superman ripped his head open, would he die?

Oh, I think it's definitively possible that Sentry could fight off the infection with his powers. I don't remember if he interacted at all with the symbiote bomb in Mighty Avengers?

If Doomsday is entirely biological, even energy beings should be able to get a pass through the virus. I'd need to know more about the Doomsday infection to pass a judgement.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
Voidtry stomps. Win every single time.

yes

RealityWarper

Voidtry will kill Superdoom very quickly.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Voidtry will kill Superdoom very quickly.

yes

Golgo13
Superdoom 10/10.

quanchi112
Void, easily.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Superdoom 10/10.

Why?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Why? Due to nver loving dc comics.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Due to nver loving dc comics.

thumb up

iceman24567
Superdoom wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.