Wonder Woman Amped Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Smasher

Captain Britain

Vulcan

W Woman

Superman

Hyperion

Hulk

Binary

Hal

Starbrand

Thor

Silver Surfer

Ultron

P5

GA Prime

WBH

Tyrant

Kyle

Zues

Odin

Thanos

Galactus

RKT

Molecule Man

Beyonder

Lucifer

Franklin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now In Each Gauntlet He Will Have A Separate Amp As Well As His Own Powers

The Amps:

The Gem of Cytorrak /Kuurth(eighth day)

The Eye Of Agamoto

Mjolnir

Power Gem

Creel's Powers

Hulks Dynamic Strength (Starts at His Own Strength Level)

Rogues Absorption Ability (he keeps the powers as well as his own and the amp through all the matches)

Cannonballs Power

Necro Sword
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He gets trained in each power for a year

how far does he get fighting with each amp?

Why?

maxivitopowe
Bump

juggerman
Do you think Wonder Woman is a man?

maxivitopowe
I took the thing from one of my other threads

DarkSaint85
Is it where WW is a man?

Star428
With a few exceptions, the order of her opponents is all out of wack on this gauntlet.

maxivitopowe
How?

Star428
Well, admittedly, there's about 5 or 6 on that list that I have no clue who they are but Kyle should be lower and Superman should be MUCH higher. Also, I don't understand why you have Odin before Thanos. Of course, I'm sure there's a lot of people who will have varying opinions on who belongs where but Hulk above Superman? LOL. At least an argument can be made for Thor and SS being higher (although I most certainly don't agree with Thor being higher) but Hulk? Seriously? He's about as one dimensional as a character can get and Superman is extremely versatile. In overall power (not strength which is comparable) Clark dwarfs Banner. Also, I'm not so sure about Ultron being higher, either.

maxivitopowe
Sooo superman is in the wrong place?

K-Dog
Prob makes it to Galactus if G is at moderate to full power.

K-Dog
Read it wrong--thought it meant with all amps, lol. Mods may remove both of these posts if needed.

maxivitopowe
So where do you think she gets with each amp?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Smasher

Captain Britain

Vulcan

W Woman

Superman

Hyperion

Hulk

Binary

Hal

Starbrand

Thor

Silver Surfer

Ultron

P5

GA Prime

WBH

Tyrant

Kyle

Zues

Odin

Thanos

Galactus

RKT

Molecule Man

Beyonder

Lucifer

Franklin

Now In Each Gauntlet She Will Have A Separate Amp As Well As Her Own Powers

The Amps:

The Gem of Cytorrak /Kuurth(eighth day)

The Eye Of Agamoto

Mjolnir

Power Gem

Creel's Powers

Hulks Dynamic Strength (Starts at His Own Strength Level)

Rogues Absorption Ability (he keeps the powers as well as his own and the amp through all the matches)

Cannonballs Power

Necro Sword

She gets trained in each power for a year

how far does she get fighting with each amp?

Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.