Most Humble Sith lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
One thing about Sith Lords- when they meet, they tend to call the ways of others weak/pretenders/obsolete/whatever.

So, question time! Who's the most *humble* Dark Lord of the Sith?

Arhael
Malgus comes to mind.

Emperordmb
IDK Vectivus maybe?

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
IDK Vectivus maybe?

Good call

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Arhael
Malgus comes to mind.
Lol what? He's extremely cocky in SWTOR.
"The Emperor is dead. Long live the new Emperor."

FreshestSlice
Palpatine. Almost all statements he made about himself were just him stating facts.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Palpatine. Almost all statements he made about himself were just him stating facts.

Arhael
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lol what? He's extremely cocky in SWTOR.
"The Emperor is dead. Long live the new Emperor."
Yeah. I had in mind events of Deceived. He could well have been among council members but he did not desire high ranks. Also, the way he spared Aryn...
I guess Sith can be humble only for so long.

Fated Xtasy
Darth Traya maybe? She has basically just called out all the BS of the Jedi Order, The Sith and the force itself. I don't remember her being a "typical" Sith Lord.

Sinious

He appears that way sure but his hubris is almost unmatched. Showing off or uncontrollably raging is not his style but I think the OP is looking for sith like Traya or that sith in SWTOR in the dark temple who talks against the selfish philosophy of the sith code.

Maul's loyalty to Sidious is unique too.

Q99
Secret answer: Darth Nihilus is really humble, it's just no-one can understand him to tell.

When Darth Krayt asked the Holocrons of Bane, Andeddu, and Nihilus for advice, Nihilus's politely tried to answer, but since Krayt didn't speak whatever-that-is he mistook it for another sith being a pompus jerk. The holocron was quite sad that no-one seems to get it.

Nephthys
Bane never really boasted about his power, nor Zannah.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Q99
Secret answer: Darth Nihilus is really humble, it's just no-one can understand him to tell.

When Darth Krayt asked the Holocrons of Bane, Andeddu, and Nihilus for advice, Nihilus's politely tried to answer, but since Krayt didn't speak whatever-that-is he mistook it for another sith being a pompus jerk. The holocron was quite sad that no-one seems to get it.

Yeah, Nihilus just wants someone to hug him.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
nor Zannah.
Because she knew she sucked.

Q99
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Yeah, Nihilus just wants someone to hug him.

He tried to hug an entire planet once. It didn't turn out well.

NTJack0

Emperordmb
Sidious is like the least humble Sith ever. LOL.

carthage
Savage Opress

Based
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Darth Traya maybe? She has basically just called out all the BS of the Jedi Order, The Sith and the force itself. I don't remember her being a "typical" Sith Lord.

Darth Traya tried to kill the entire Force. That's pretty cocky to think that's feasible.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Based
Darth Traya tried to kill the entire Force. That's pretty cocky to think that's feasible.

-_- How is that cocky? She didn't go out and say "I am so powerful, that i can destroy the force on a whim" She even admits that for her plan to succeed she needed the exile - Hell the typical "Sith over-confidence" was something she hated. Kreia never came across as arrogant or over-confident imo. But different people, different opinions.

DarthAnt66
Suggesting Traya is cocky is lolworthy.

FreshestSlice
Except everyone agreed the Exile would kill the Force? Again, these are just facts. And Traya knew very well she herself couldn't.

Based
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Suggesting Traya is cocky is lolworthy.

If you watch any interaction with Kreia to any crew member that isn't the Exile her arrogance knows no bounds. And even then lashes out against the Exile on numerous occasions

Her decision making is never to be questioned and whines if the Exile does something else. She's arrogant to Visas, the "alien," Atton, to Atris, to Sion and Nihilus, etc. Condescension is the only language she speaks and that goes hand in hand with arrogance.

Of course if we're taking about other Sith like this Darth Ant then I concede and admit that Traya couldn't possible be anywhere on the same stratosphere as arrogant and cocky.

If calling her arrogant is lolworthy it's fairly apparent you didn't nothing in KOTOR 2 but skip every scene that didn't mention Revan.

FreshestSlice

Based
Except she's still arrogant when fate isn't left in her hands. As with leaving Peragus and chastising Atton for not being decisive about blowing up the asteroid fields.

Or again lashing out at Atton for a rocky landing on Telos IV in which the Exile's shuttle was shot down.

She is by nature arrogant and condescending even if not in full power or control. Please.

FreshestSlice
I don't think you know what arrogant means...which is weird since I just posted the definition.

DarthAnt66
If you watch any interaction with Kreia to any crew member that isn't the Exile her arrogance knows no bounds. And even then lashes out against the Exile on numerous occasions

Her decision making is never to be questioned and whines if the Exile does something else. She's arrogant to Visas, the "alien," Atton, to Atris, to Sion and Nihilus, etc. Condescension is the only language she speaks and that goes hand in hand with arrogance.

Of course if we're taking about other Sith like this Darth Ant then I concede and admit that Traya couldn't possible be anywhere on the same stratosphere as arrogant and cocky.
I'm referring to cocky in comparison to other "Sith lords", not your every day person.

Skybreaker
Darth Caedus comes to mind. Frequently criticizes himself and his actions. Acknowledges Luke's superiority.

The Palpatine of the prequels, maybe even. Recognized Plagueis's power, acknowledged that Vader's potential surpassed his own.

Darth Bane? Forced himself to consider the possibility that the ancient sith were more powerful than himself, actually wanted Zannah to surpass him - that principle surrounds his entire philosophy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.