Fantastic Four upgrade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
The FF arent the most powerful team out there, without prep. Pretty sure we can agree on that.
Am looking to add existing, compatible power sets to their existing ones, to make them more viable in no prep fights.

To Mr. Fantastic i'd add Plastic Man's. With his genius, and the ability to do more than "just" stretch, he might finally be more than just s resident brain.

To Invisible Woman i'd add Shadow Cat's. Seen a versus between these two here, and think a combination of the two sets would be really versatile and hard to defend against.

Not sure who's power sets would upgrade and mesh well with Ben and Johnny...

pym-ftw
Ben needs Rockslide's HF
Johnny needs Spidey's Agility.

golem370
Ben needs a strength and durability increase.

Silent Master
Sue needs Multiple Man's duplication powers. smile

riv6672
Wow you guys just dropped the ball proverbially...laughing out loud

Tony Stark
I have Ben going away on a sabbatical to the mystical city of K'un-L'un to meet up with Danny Rand. Where Ben is then taught by both Danny and Lei Kung the advanced arts. He then after learning the ability to harness his chi, is then able to combine the power of the chi and his power of the heart to become "Organic Rock Iron Fist".

Ben's added chi abilities like Danny's include:

The Iron Fist, a concentration of his chi in his fist
Healing powers
Enhanced physical attributes
Telepathic mind fusion
Master martial artist

Ben then becomes the ULTIMATE BRICK

riv6672
Wow. I like that. thumb up

golem370
Ben with Juggernaut's power set strength upgrade, near indestructible durability, limitless stamina, unstoppable momentum, immortal, force field, healing factor, & self sustaining

riv6672
I thought of that during the OP, just wanted to see if anyone came up with something funkier. Juggernaut fueled Ben'd be cool though.

Poor Johnny's not getting any love, either!

golem370
Human Torch/w Colossus's power set super strength no need to breath and nearly indestructible skin.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
The FF arent the most powerful team out there, without prep. Pretty sure we can agree on that.
Am looking to add existing, compatible power sets to their existing ones, to make them more viable in no prep fights.

To Mr. Fantastic i'd add Plastic Man's. With his genius, and the ability to do more than "just" stretch, he might finally be more than just s resident brain.

To Invisible Woman i'd add Shadow Cat's. Seen a versus between these two here, and think a combination of the two sets would be really versatile and hard to defend against.

Not sure who's power sets would upgrade and mesh well with Ben and Johnny...

Not sure about Johnny, but Ben needs to be able to control the power within him, and should not be stuck in rock form (what a curse). I've always thought that Ben should be able to do the things that Ultraboy (LOSH), and Mystique can do to a lesser degree. I mean he should be able to keep his strength, fly about, and also be able to augment his durability with a rock-like substance. This stuck in rock situation should have worn off long ago, due to his inability to finely hone his power. There's no excuse why Marvel continues to worsen his condition like they are doing with the Beast. Firing off force blasts from his hands would also be a nice add on.

psycho gundam
The Ben Grimm's powers were just fine except that almost everyone around him benefited from power creep more than him throughout the decades

Obvious power creep from most to least:

Sue Storm*
Johnny Storm
Ben Grimm
Reed Richards

(the Exitar thing especially)

Reed doesn't really need his powers for what he does, Ben Grimm however does

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
Human Torch/w Colossus's power set super strength no need to breath and nearly indestructible skin.
Eh, not really a complimentary power set but, at least you tried to help him out? laughing out loud

golem370
Things power super strength went from 5 tons to 85-100 tons over the years quite an increase over 50 years

Branlor Swift
Reed should have the power cosmic. Imagine his stretching ability... With blasts.

To Johnny I'd probably give him the power cosmic. He'd be Firelord/Nova like.

It's a tough one but Sue would benefit most from the power cosmic. We've already seen Johnny with her powers as a herald.

It took a lot of thought but I'd probably give Ben the power cosmic. He'd be Morg level at least.

golem370
The Thing I think Pitt's power set I got this from Wiki "Pitt has vast super strength equal, if not greater than the Professor Hulk. Pitt uses pain as a stimulant; and can leap 10 km in one bound. He also has razor sharp claws that tear through most, possibly all substances. Pitt has some durability, being able to survive attacks that would kill or disable superhuman beings with relative ease. Pitt can heal near fatal wounds very quickly. Pitt has limited psychic powers (mind reading), and uses his opponents' aggression to lock-on to his enemies."

Human Torch/w Havok's power set Ambient Energy Conversion, Energy Absorption, Radiation Immunity.

krisblaze
I would broaden Johnnys absorption abilities, so that he could absorb more than just heat.

Sue needs more applications and not more power imo.

Ben and Reed are fine imo. Might be good if Reed stretched in a similar fashion to ultimate Reed.

riv6672
I stand by Reed with Plastic Man's power set.
His inventiveness coupled with near cartoonish applicability; moving parts, jet propulsion, practically indestructible. He'd be dangerous.

basilisk
Reed - able to control his molecular density as well as plasticity
Human Torch - more developed use of his heat absorption powers and control of external flame sources, SUPERNOVA blast upgrade
Invisible Woman - the ability to control her roller coaster emotional outbursts
Thing - ROCK BLASTS (from his hands).

riv6672
...i'll go with rock blasts. Thats pretty cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.