Who is the weakest person who defeat Spider-Man, Captain America, & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a pure fight everybody has to only use their physical abilities in this fight. Who could defeat these three? No bfr

Reflassshh
Karate kid.

Shabazz916
The lizard

DarkSaint85
Shaw. At most, he would be equal to them.

Him, or the Atom/Pym.

dyajeep
Originally posted by golem370
This is a pure fight everybody has to only use their physical abilities in this fight. Who could defeat these three? No bfr

maybe Daredevil or Iron Fist... i don't know... smile

golem370
These one are each great fighters in their own technique but they also has Indomitable Will physical attributed would be tough to beat.

DarkSaint85
Yes but....the Atom could stand in their brains, and kill them.

golem370
That's not really a pure fight though.

DarkSaint85
That's not really a pure fight though.

Ok...he could punch them in the brain?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ok...he could punch them in the brain?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

byrdgang21
Gorgon maybe

Existere
Could defeat all of them at once, or could defeat each one separately?

golem370
All at once

Board Walker
Midnighter could do it pretty solidly

Star428
Wonder Woman should be able to walk all over them pretty easily. She could take out Bats and Cap almost immediately and then deal with Spider-Man with perhaps minor difficulty. I seriously doubt though that she's the weakest character that could take all of them though. She's pretty damn good. It's just that she's the weakest I can think of right now. I've been up most of the night and all day today so I'm drawing a blank right now...

What about Iron Man? I'm not sure if he could take all three but he'd probably make a good fight out of it. I remember him tangling with Spidey many years back when Peter's secret identity was revealed and Tony seemed to be struggling against him, iirc. So I kind of doubt he could take Spidey if Bats and Cap were helping out.

maxivitopowe
Injustice Supes

golem370
Wonder Woman and Superman is way to much the thread is weakest who could do it. Midnighter really how so?

DarkSaint85
He's abstract.

golem370
Then he is too high

Star428
Wonder Woman and Superman is way to much the thread is weakest who could do it. Midnighter really how so?

Who said anything about Superman? I kinda thought WW might've been too much but like I said she is the weakest I can think of right now.

golem370
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Injustice Supes

He did

Board Walker

via spine rip blitz

cdtm

Only h2h, no prep?

Brock as Venom could probably do it. Spidey always had to resort to weakness exploitation to win.

Guys like Iron Fist, Black Tarantula, and Gorgon could definitely do it, but I'm not sure they're the weakest that could..

DarkRaiden
Blade tbh

golem370
Iron Fist I doubt BT maybe not sure about Gorgon. Spider-Man would beat Blade alone imo

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Blade tbh laughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by Board Walker
Midnighter could do it pretty solidly

Nah. Precog spider-sense gums up his own predictive powers. He might be able to pull it off otherwise, but SS is just a horrible matchup because of how his powers work.

Originally posted by Star428
Wonder Woman should be able to walk all over them pretty easily. She could take out Bats and Cap almost immediately and then deal with Spider-Man with perhaps minor difficulty. I seriously doubt though that she's the weakest character that could take all of them though. She's pretty damn good. It's just that she's the weakest I can think of right now. I've been up most of the night and all day today so I'm drawing a blank right now...

What about Iron Man? I'm not sure if he could take all three but he'd probably make a good fight out of it. I remember him tangling with Spidey many years back when Peter's secret identity was revealed and Tony seemed to be struggling against him, iirc. So I kind of doubt he could take Spidey if Bats and Cap were helping out.

Wonder Woman. no expression

The OP says weakest that could do it. Diana is ridiculous overkill. As is Tony, though I love how much respect you give Pete against him.

SamZED
Blade, Gorgon won't pull it off. Neither will Midnighter unless DCnU one is waaay more powerful than his previous incarnation.

Digi
The answer is somewhere in the lower end of high meta. Or a cheap win based on matchups from mid meta. I don't know for sure who, though, and no one in low meta should have any chance.

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
Blade, Gorgon won't pull it off. Neither will Midnighter unless DCnU one is waaay more powerful than his previous incarnation. There is no way Blade is beating these three.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
The answer is somewhere in the lower end of high meta. Or a cheap win based on matchups from mid meta. I don't know for sure who, though, and no one in low meta should have any chance. Pretty much.

Unless you have hax plowers like Spot or something.

Digi
Actually, I take that back. I just glanced at the tiers thread as a reminder. There are those in mid meta who could win outright. Not a ton, but at least a few. Speedball (though really, what's he doing in mid meta?). Hawkman. Others...

To be clear, the OP gimps the three a little bit by making it physical only. No gadgets for Bats, no webs for Pete, etc. Speedball, for example, is screwed with webbing. But based on the OP's stips, he'd win. Same with, say, Blob, who Pete could easily suffocate with webs. But without them, Blob has a distinct advantage and could indefinitely stalemate the three until he caught them.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
There is no way Blade is beating these three. Sorry, I meant to say "Blade and Gorgon won't pull it off".

Mindset
Sorry, I meant to say "Blade and Gorgon won't pull it off". thumb up

cdtm
Blade, Gorgon won't pull it off. Neither will Midnighter unless DCnU one is waaay more powerful than his previous incarnation.

Lack of options besides h2h really hurts them vs Gorgon, is the thing. His damage soak is just ridiculous.

golem370
Spider-Man is a trained fighter by Captain America & Shang-Chi has super speed reflexes and agility plus spider-sense and add too peak-to low superhuman teammates with great fighting skill and a never give up will power. I would say like Valkyrie or Hogan the Grim people of that level.

cdtm
And Black Tarantula is in the same category as Gorgon, and maybe even a cut above because Gorgon's never taken a full on assault from Spidey and shrugged it off. If Spidey couldn't do anything more then punch himself out beating on Gorgon, adding Cap and Batman to the mix isn't going to add much.

golem370
Spider-Man put up a good fight against Spider-Man with the other two give him a better chance. Spider-Man beat Morlun who I would think would beat BT?

carver9
He didn't beat Morlun in a straight up fight...Morlun was defeated via plot.

Shabazz916
The lizard!!!!

pym-ftw
The Thing in my opinion is the lowest.

Star428
I was originally gonna say the Thing but then I realized than Ben is just too damn slow to ever lay a hand on Peter. There's also Spidey's webbing for him to have to deal with and then when you also throw in interference from Bats and Cap I'm not sure Ben can do it. Then again, I doubt the trio could ever really harm Ben.

SamZED
I don't think Gorgon is beyond being beaten by Spider-man level hits. Also the Black Tarantula fight happened a long time ago. I'd bet current Pete would beat him.

maxivitopowe
I love how Cap and Bat are getting completely ignored

And i stand I Supes

relentless1
youd need Superman to take down that crew...

Board Walker
Midnighter could spine rip blitz Cap and Bats, Spiderman would come down to a 1 on 1 after Midnighter has disposed of the prior 2.

Star428
Originally posted by relentless1
youd need Superman to take down that crew...

laughing

golem370
Captain America, Batman, & Spider-Man three guys famous for taking down people beyond their weight class

cdtm
I don't think Gorgon is beyond being beaten by Spider-man level hits. Also the Black Tarantula fight happened a long time ago. I'd bet current Pete would beat him.

He's tanked rockets and lasers from a Shield regiment, shrugged off Wolverine stabs, and been kicked through a floor without showing any wear..

Not to mention what he took from Shang. I'd bet Shang with the Stark tech hits at least as hard as Peter, if not harder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.