Mandrakk the Dark Monitor VS Anti Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CatL18
One says that Mandrakk is eater of story, so Mandrakk stomps
The others say that Antimonitor is multiversal, and Mandrakk is only multi universal, so AM stomps.
Which is true?
Let's decide.

CatL18
In comicvine, people say that CAS is only multi universal.
Is it true??

Decimus
Bait Bump

CatL18
Originally posted by Decimus
Bait Bump
I'm not baiting.
I want to know how powerful Mandrakk really is.

Sj_Sharp

abhilegend

quanchi112
Anti Monitor wins. Mandrakk was nothing more than hyperbole.

Jynocidus
Get Morrison TF out of here, Anti-Monitor stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jynocidus
Get Morrison TF out of here, Anti-Monitor stomps thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Madrakk makes AM his slave.

Reflassshh
Funny how quan likes to pretend his opinion is >the writer's

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Funny how quan likes to pretend his opinion is >the writer's Hyperbole isn't evidence. Am wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Madrakk makes AM his slave.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hyperbole isn't evidence. Am wins. How is final crisis hyperbole?

quanchi112
How is final crisis hyperbole? By saying he is the ultimate evil, etc. That is hyperbole.

Reflassshh
By saying he is the ultimate evil, etc. That is hyperbole. Why?

SquallX
By saying he is the ultimate evil, etc. That is hyperbole.

So he loses just because he think him being the ultimate evil is an hyperbole?

For arguments sake lets say that statement is an hyperbole, it still doesn't diminish his feats.

Fact are, Mandrakk may not have as much feats as Anti-Monitor, but the few he has trumps anything Anti Monitor has done.

quanchi112
Why? It is hyperbole. Do you not understand sentences ??

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
So he loses just because he think him being the ultimate evil is an hyperbole?

For arguments sake lets say that statement is an hyperbole, it still doesn't diminish his feats.

Fact are, Mandrakk may not have as much feats as Anti-Monitor, but the few he has trumps anything Anti Monitor has done. What feats ?? Being staked by gl's. Please.

Am crushes him.

SquallX
What feats ?? Being staked by gl's. Please.

Am crushes him.

Jesus you're a simpleton.

That happened in the end of the book. As in the villain losing to the heroes.

Reflassshh
It is hyperbole. Do you not understand sentences ?? I was asking why do you think it is hyperbole, but your efforts to avoid the point tell me you're just trying to troll, very poorly at that.

quanchi112
I was asking why do you think it is hyperbole, but your efforts to avoid the point tell me you're just trying to troll, very poorly at that. Saying he is the ultimate evil is hyperbole. That isn't evidence and is just talk to sell a threat. You clearly don't know what hyperbole means. Gl staked him, dood.

quanchi112
Jesus you're a simpleton.

That happened in the end of the book. As in the villain losing to the heroes. It is canon and it happened. Quit picking and choosing. You are very angry that Am whoops his ass and has better feats.

SquallX
Saying he is the ultimate evil is hyperbole. That isn't evidence and is just talk to sell a threat. You clearly don't know what hyperbole means. Gl staked him, dood.

I think i lost a few brains cells reading that.

quanchi112
I think i lost a few brains cells reading that. Is this a trick statement. You never had any Brain cells to begin with.

Reflassshh
Saying he is the ultimate evil is hyperbole. That isn't evidence and is just talk to sell a threat. You clearly don't know what hyperbole means. Gl staked him, dood. What a dumb explanation.

I guess eternity is a joke because people say it is everything that was, is, and will be, as it is clearly "hyperbole" showed when genis vell killed it. Yea you're right

quanchi112
What a dumb explanation.

I guess eternity is a joke because people say it is everything that was, is, and will be, as it is clearly "hyperbole" showed when genis vell killed it. Yea you're right Completely different scenario. Saying ultimate evil doesn't really say anything of value.

Reflassshh
Completely different scenario. Saying ultimate evil doesn't really say anything of value. No, it is not.

You should read final crisis quan.

quanchi112
No, it is not.

You should read final crisis quan. I did read it. He was staked by a gl stake.

laughing out loud

SquallX
Is this a trick statement. You never had any Brain cells to begin with.

You're so stupid, its not even funny anymore to insult you.

quanchi112
You're so stupid, its not even funny anymore to insult you. You cannoy rebut my posts therefore you concede. I accept your surrender.

Reflassshh
I did read it. He was staked by a gl stake.

laughing out loud He also did kill spectre and radiant simultaneously.

The Gl/Army of supermen part was after his fight with the Thought robot.

krisblaze
^Quan often dreams of being 'staked' by large green phalli

quanchi112
He also did kill spectre and radiant simultaneously.

The Gl/Army of supermen part was after his fight with the Thought robot. Plenty of threats have easily dismissed the Spectre in the past as well. Heralds hurt and staked him. Awful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by krisblaze
^Quan often dreams of being 'staked' by large green phalli Your fiance loves it when I stake her.

Reflassshh
Plenty of threats have easily dismissed the Spectre in the past as well. Heralds hurt and staked him. Awful. Glad to see you concede in the radiant and the TR part thumb up

quanchi112
Glad to see you concede in the radiant and the TR part thumb up Nothing special there either. I already said that. Am has greater feats and portrayals.

krisblaze
Quan I am not engaged.

Someone might have been lying to you sad

quanchi112
Quan I am not engaged.

Someone might have been lying to you sad Maybe some day some unlucky girl will make a big mistake and love you.

krisblaze
Girls are smarter than men it seems, so you have better odds at marriage than I do smile

quanchi112
Girls are smarter than men it seems, so you have better odds at marriage than I do smile Wrong, as their brains are smaller. You need to conquer a woman. She'll respect you more in the long run.

krisblaze
I have no interest in the sexual dynamic between you and Abhi.

I'm sure you switch to and fro, depending on whose characters are having a good week feat-wise.

quanchi112
I have no interest in the sexual dynamic between you and Abhi.

I'm sure you switch to and fro, depending on whose characters are having a good week feat-wise. Although she is an Indian woman who loves her some Superman I have high standards that skank just doesn't measure up to.

krisblaze
lmao

Golgo13
Mandrakk.

CatL18

Sj_Sharp
I did read it. He was staked by a gl stake.

laughing out loud

If you read FC as you say you did, you surely know that Rox Ogama didn't die because of a GL stake; by saying such a thing you are mystifying the whole story.

The concept of Mandrakk vanished because Superman wished an happy ending with the MM (a massively multiversal Deus ex Machina object): because of that happy ending, than the Monitors realized they were corrupting existence (DC) and that the "germs' world" could have been better without them.
In fact, as long as the Hyper-Gods Monitors exist and keep on making contact with creation (DC), the inner duality of good and evil which corrupted Primal Monitor's mind eons before is still there, and thus the concept of Mandrakk (evil) is still there.
Mandrakk, as a concept, is something nobody/nothing from DC can take down (see Spectre and Radiant dead, and I repeat myself, a very powerful Spectre), and the only way to destroy it was to wish a happy ending on a multiversal scale, because Mandrakk was the ending of all stories on a multiversal scale (DC).
So, with that wish from the MM, even Nix Uotan pops up, as the Judge of All Evil. Nix Uotan, a Monitor who lived with and between the germs and who, as son of Rox Ogama, is exactly the opposite of the father: he indeed chose to protect the stories of the Orrery (opposite of Ogama who, contrariwise, by drinking from the bitter cup of Mandrakk, accepted to devour them), and realized that there was no better way to protect them than leaving them alone, given the inner dualism and thus even negative essence of Monitors.
So, Nix Uotan shows up as opposite of the concept of Mandrakk, and with him there's a multiversity "gang" of entities from all creation, reflecting the fact that the whole multiverse can watch over itself and its power is much greater than the Monitros used to believe; it's at this point that the happy ending realizes itself: a happy ending of the story is given over the ending of all stories (Mandrakk) and the events of whole DC multiverse can go on without no more Monitors interfering with them.
At this point the concept of Mandrakk is defeated, and that was when some Supermen from various universes "eye-lasered" him and the GL staked him.
After that, Nix Uotan returned to Monitors's sphere, and here we see the whole race of Monitors realising it was right for them to disappear (and thus we have the Final Crisis of the Monitors race), in order to protect the germ's world (which is DC) and let it develop freely: so, finally, at this point, we see the Primal Monitor, the white page, the Overvoid which engulfs the whole Monitors' sphere, erasing them from existence bringing all back at the condition it has been eons ago, before the "ill contact" of PM's probe with creation.
Only Nix Uotan story is left, and we see him waking with uman (thus germ) form: he will be the only, chosen left contact of the Primal Monitor with life and stories (DC).

So, if you really believe that it was just a pair of GLs beating Mandrakk Rox Ogama, you are clearly, dramatically missing the main meaning of the whole FC book.

PS: finally, once again, remeber that Rox Ogama was just a mere, insignificant, minuscule avatar of the original Mandrakk, Dax Novu, the part of Primal Monitor itself, the probe which mapped creation eons before and, basically, the very origin of the concepts of good (TR) and evil (Mandrakk Dax Novu) seen from a Primal Monitor's prospective.

Originally posted by CatL18
Thank you for your posting.
I will read Final Crisis soon.

You're welcome. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.