Dcnu Superman and Zod vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
The kriptonian duo teams up as the mad titan arrives on Prime earth.

Fist fight. Only punches, speed and skill will decide the fate of the planet.

quanchi112
Thanos, all day.

relentless1
Kryptonians win and its not even close to fair for Thanos h2h only.

Board Walker
Kyrptonians blitz Thanos into the grave 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
Kyrptonians blitz Thanos into the grave 10/10 Based on ?

Golgo13
The duo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
The duo. Based on ?

pym-ftw
What has Zod done to even say he's a factor? Thanos and i can't see it lasting long.

Board Walker
Truly the Kyrptonians tear Thanos apart, limb from limb. This is violent

quanchi112
Truly the Kyrptonians tear Thanos apart, limb from limb. This is violent Based on what ?

Board Walker
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What has Zod done to even say he's a factor? Thanos and i can't see it lasting long.

Military genius and a combatant that exceeds superman, both of these power houses are truly unfathomable in melee combat.

marwash22
What has Zod done to even say he's a factor? Thanos and i can't see it lasting long. non-sundipped Zod (with Faora's help) put a beating on Superman and Wonder Woman.

pym-ftw
A very untrained Superman who was also tricked by Zod.

tkitna
The duo

die

marwash22
A very untrained Superman who was also tricked by Zod. didn't have an impact on Superman's strength, which Zod took and kept fighting.

quanchi112
A very untrained Superman who was also tricked by Zod. Zod beat that ass.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by marwash22
didn't have an impact on Superman's strength, which Zod took and kept fighting. ... Zod repeatedly said he was beating Superman because of Superman's limited training. Zod and Faora struggled with just Diana.

carver9
Originally posted by marwash22
non-sundipped Zod (with Faora's help) put a beating on Superman and Wonder Woman.

Never happened

marwash22
... Zod repeatedly said he was beating Superman because of Superman's limited training. Zod and Faora struggled with just Diana. okay?

you asked what Zod has done... he was hit with Superman (and Wonder Woman's) strength and kept going.

now that i know you've read the issues, your question was rhetorical, so nevermind.

pym-ftw
I'm just wondering how that helps vs Thanos... Thanos is far more durable than Supes

Diesldude
Superman solos.

krisblaze
^You don't honestly think that, do you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman solos. Based on ?

Board Walker
Superman solos.

Superman solos.

quanchi112
Superman solos. Based on ?

Zack Fair
Thanos

Estacado
Looks like clownchi took 2 weeks off.haermm
Impediment for prez!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman solos.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Estacado
Looks like clownchi took 2 weeks off.haermm
Impediment for prez!
Quan's out hunting men smile

Anygays, back on topic haermm

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by krisblaze

Anygays, back on topic haermm LMAO

Supermex
Wtf!! 2 HH's vs Thanos lol

Thanos would rape these 2, i mean if he was gay..

The Sorrow
Thanos outlasts the Kryptonians.

TheLordofMurder
Given the stips, Duo beats Thanos to death...

Especially since Thanos is apparently no longer the "Avatar of Death" (as he admitted that Starlord could have outright killed him when Starlord beat the living hell out of Thanos)...

Team wins 10/10...

Diesldude
Originally posted by krisblaze

Anygays, back on topic haermm

laughing out loud

krisblaze
this was just h2h it seems, so I think Thanos loses.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Especially since Thanos is apparently no longer the "Avatar of Death" (as he admitted that Starlord could have outright killed him when Starlord beat the living hell out of Thanos)...

Team wins 10/10... did you actually read and understand the comic you're using as proof?

basilisk
Duo win eventually.

carver9

Team wins 10/10...

Don't think that's a good example but he did get killed twice by the cosmic cube and would have permanently died if it wasn't for the location he died at.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
did you actually read and understand the comic you're using as proof?

Of course...

Insane Titan
Of course... then you would know using the Starlord example is bad as he had a celestial tech crystal of unknown power.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
then you would know using the Starlord example is bad as he had a celestial tech crystal of unknown power.

Actually its a good example; reason being that Thanos would logically be more formidable as Deaths Avatar than without being her Avatar...

That combined with stipulations that clearly favor the team makes me think the team can beat Thanos here...

Now keep in mind that I'm not at all suggesting that the team is more powerful than Thanos; Thanos with full access to all his abilities crushes these two without much effort...

But with no AoE's, no mind raping, no shields...well I cant see Thanos beating these two who will definitely speed blitz him.

IMHO this match up is Thanos vs two lesser powered Runners given the terms of the OP; thats just not a fight Thanos can win without a plot device...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.