Constantine vs Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
2 scenarios.

1. Standard fight. Both meet up and duke it out.
2. Both get a days prep.

Who win?

DarkSaint85
Constantine in both.

deathslash
Constantine might win the first fight but he definitely destroys stage in the second fight

RealityWarper
1) Strange
2) Constantine

Golgo13
Constantine.

beatboks
Originally posted by RealityWarper
1) Strange
2) Constantine

Glorificus
Strange in both.

tkitna
Is Strange still a beast right now with the dark magic? If so, i'll take him in both although Constantine with prep is scary. If not -

Strange
Constantine

zopzop
Originally posted by Glorificus
Strange in both.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tkitna
Is Strange still a beast right now with the dark magic? If so, i'll take him in both although Constantine with prep is scary. If not -

Strange
Constantine

He cries a lot, and asks Wong a vajillion times if he's a good man. He's not busting darky magic anytime soon.

riv6672
Question:
When did Constantine go from magical con man to Dr. strange level?
Seems that was the point of him, a low level mage with tons of connections, who wormed his way out of trouble way above his pay grade?

beatboks
Originally posted by riv6672
Question:
Seems that was the point of him, a low level mage with tons of connections, who wormed his way out of trouble way above his pay grade?

It's called the Nu52. He could put Spectre down if he wanted to (would cost him an arm apparently)

riv6672
Thanks.

So F'ing stupid.
-leaves thread-

Golgo13
He also hurt Blight. Constantine has been a beast.

Sin I AM
Yea nu52 is feat centric

Reflassshh
Constantine in both

DarkSaint85
Question:

He was always that level, he just didn't interact with the rest of thedDCnU so people weren't aware of it

krisblaze
Question:

Pre DCNU Constantine was still sick though, having put the squueze on both the first fallen and god several times over.

His feats are all over the place.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was always that level, he just didn't interact with the rest of thedDCnU so people weren't aware of it He was never a Dr. Strange level mage in terms of raw power, though, even though he could sometimes pull of Strange-esque feats.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
He was never a Dr. Strange level mage in terms of raw power, though, even though he could sometimes pull of Strange-esque feats.

Yeah, roughly the same ballpark (he wasn't, say, a minor mage like Dr. Doom).

thanosmat
Strange easy in both cases.

DarkSaint85
Just in case people need a refresher course of DCnU John:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=530700&pagenumber=1

Scroll to the bottom.

Mindset
Yeah, roughly the same ballpark (he wasn't, say, a minor mage like Dr. Doom). If Doom is a minor mage, Constantine is a street magician.

Galan007
I agree with Mindset: Constantine>Doom. thumb up

You wouldn't see IW owning the bejesus out of Constantine, for god's sake. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007

You wouldn't see IW owning the bejesus out of Constantine, for god's sake. thumb up IW would solo the entire DCU barring Kyle.

DarkSaint85
And Scott Lang?

Mindset
And Scott Lang? Doombot.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007

You wouldn't see IW owning the bejesus out of Constantine, for god's sake. thumb up

thumb up

Mindset knows all.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Mindset
Doombot.

And those three times with Thor?

And Squirrel girl?

And Sentry?

And Spidey?

And that guy with a rocket launcher at the airport?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.