Pre-Crisis Superman VS MARVEL EARTH 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman- Pre-Crisis

VS

Marvel 616- Earth based heroes only.

Man or Marvel?

1) CIS/PIS Off for PC Superman
2) CIS/PIS Off for Marvel Earth
3) CIS/PIS off for Both.

Star428
1. Superman wins easy.
2. Tough call.
3. Superman wins.

Digi
ALL of Marvel Earth?! PC Supes was a beast, but we're talking about dozens of characters that are herald level or higher.

If you need a cheap out, you could invoke plot devices like Squirrel Girl. But really, it's just too many characters to reasonably give him a chance.

Star428
You could throw in all the Marvel Earth villains to and PC Superman still stomps with PIS/CIS off.

KingD19
Franklin Richards is earth based.

KingD19
So is Legion and Jamie Braddock.

Board Walker
Pc superman psycho stomps marvel earth 10/10

Digi
Originally posted by Star428
You could throw in all the Marvel Earth villains to and PC Superman still stomps with PIS/CIS off.

Originally posted by KingD19
Franklin Richards is earth based.

So is Legion and Jamie Braddock.

srug

KingD19
Originally posted by Board Walker
Pc superman psycho stomps marvel earth 10/10

He stomps the several reality warpers? (Franklin Richards, Jamie Braddock, Scarlet Witch, etc...)

And Thor and Sentry and Blue Marvel?

And Invincible Hulk?

And Legion?

Etc...?

Board Walker
Pc superman was a megaversal reality warper. He altered time, history, space, reality as he deemed fit.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman- Pre-Crisis

VS

Marvel 616- Earth based heroes only.

Man or Marvel?

1) CIS/PIS Off for PC Superman
2) CIS/PIS Off for Marvel Earth
3) CIS/PIS off for Both.

1.) Superman
2.) Marvel Earth
3.) Superman

KingD19
Hahahahahaha. This is turning into another one.

the Darkone
Marvel wins all three

Digi
Pc superman was a megaversal reality warper. He altered time, history, space, reality as he deemed fit.

See, this is obvious sarcasm. I lold when I read it. Others, I'm not quite as sure about.

DarkRaiden
Marvel stomps all three. And it's not close.

carver9
This version of Superman had a huge weakness to against Magic. Strange stomps in all of them.

One_Angry_Scot
He stomps the several reality warpers? (Franklin Richards, Jamie Braddock, Scarlet Witch, etc...)

And Thor and Sentry and Blue Marvel?

And Invincible Hulk?

And Legion?

Etc...?

Sentry hasn't been Earth based for a while now.

On the topic of the thread though this is a weird battle, Supes feats are all over the place.

With his PIS and CIS off he can do all manner of things. But he does have a magical weakness so it all depends in all honesty.

Glorificus
ALL of Marvel Earth?

Superman gets erased in all 3.

Board Walker
Originally posted by carver9
This version of Superman had a huge weakness to against Magic. Strange stomps in all of them.

PC Superman vibrated through magic when he wanted to nullify it, and has out right overcome magic of the absolute highest source by "willing" himself above it.

carver9
PC Superman vibrated through magic when he wanted to nullify it, and has out right overcome magic of the absolute highest source by "willing" himself above it.

Scans?

KingD19
Or a sample of whatever he's smoking.

Reflassshh
Thor and Sentry and Blue Marvel?

And Invincible Hulk?
he'd one-shot kill them.

Board Walker
Scans?

Looking for the exact scan of superman vibrating to nullify magic/red sun radiation/and even kyrptonite, will post when located it.

For now I will provide you with a scan of Superman utilizing vibration to warp/split the omniverse.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3706792-0309913858-26303.jpg

KingD19
Removing a phantom planet from a single reality doesn't = warping/spliting the omniverse. He saved it, but he only affected the ghost planet or whatever that was.

They say it right there on panel.

carver9
Looking for the exact scan of superman vibrating to nullify magic/red sun radiation/and even kyrptonite, will post when located it.

For now I will provide you with a scan of Superman utilizing vibration to warp/split the omniverse.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3706792-0309913858-26303.jpg

Lol...that isn't PC Superman.

Board Walker
Removing a phantom planet from a single reality doesn't = warping/spliting the omniverse. He saved it, but he only affected the ghost planet or whatever that was.

They say it right there on panel.

If you read the entire story then you would know that this phantom planet is the anchor point for another universe entirely, and that universe was chained to every other universe.

Superman vibrated away an entire universe which was connected to every other universe, it was omniversal manipulation.

Board Walker
Lol...that isn't PC Superman.

True, but this is to show what a far weaker version of superman is able to do.

Superman could simply just Will/Think Marvel earth to give up
http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345158e369e2010536c8ec8e970b-450wi

One_Angry_Scot

How exactly is that proof that the whole Earth would give up to him? You need more proof than that.

Board Walker
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
How exactly is that proof that the whole Earth would give up to him? You need more proof than that.

Superman would concentrate mightily upon all of marvel earth, and will them to give up or go to sleep.

KingD19
There's a bunch of C and B Class telepaths who could do that.

And if Superman tries to mind control them he'd probably be in serious trouble form the psychic backlash.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Couldn't he simply fly so fast that he turns back time or erases the Universe because he breaches every barrier?

Board Walker
Superman simply could move so fast that he erases the abstracts of the universe, this would then collapse the entire Universe.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115653/3096612-7178034053-18619.jpg

Board Walker
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Couldn't he simply fly so fast that he turns back time or erases the Universe because he breaches every barrier?

He could simply sneeze away the Marvel Solar system, entirely incinerating it in the process.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3494384-1596994494-pctr7.jpg

KingD19
And Legion could simply make a pocket dimension and stick Superman in it. Or they could literally warp him out of existence itself.

Board Walker
And Legion could simply make a pocket dimension and stick Superman in it. Or they could literally warp him out of existence itself.

As shown in the last two scans Superman has the power to vibrate/move to any universe he wants when he wants. Furthermore, he do so at such speed that he can destroy a while doing it.

KingD19
That doesn't seem to be what he did.

Also if he's out of existence itself, outside of all reality, how will he do that?

Star428
LOL. It amazes me how many people are ignorant of PC Supe's ridiculously overpowered feats. Basically, the writers just made up new powers for him constantly based on what was needed for the situation at hand. If PC Superman's PIS/CIS is off and he's bloodlusted he could easily wipe out the whole Marvel earth in seconds probably in half-a-dozen different ways. If he wanted to, he could just move the earth into the sun before the planet even realizes it's under attack. By the time the Marvel Earth realizes what's happening it'll be too late. He could also probably easily just throw the earth like a baseball into the sun. Better yet, as Board Walker has pointed out, he could just sneeze and wipe out the whole damn planet. Also, I'm pretty sure he could destroy the entire planet just with his most powerful heat vision. Sorry, but Marvel Earth has no chance against this version of Superman.

carver9

What does that have to do with Magic destroying him?

Board Walker
What does that have to do with Magic destroying him?

Superman could vibrate/reflect magic whenever he wanted, he did it on a regular basis. Magic meant absolutely nothing to Superman when he wanted to overcome it, he just vibrates through it or reflects it back onto the enemy.

Here he is vibrating/reflecting magic/spells.
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/pre-crisis-superman-faster-than-light-combat-speedreflexesmovement-39855.jpg

Here is another example of when he just vibrated through magical beams
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/pre-crisis-superman-faster-than-light-combat-speedreflexesmovement-39853.jpg

Board Walker
That doesn't seem to be what he did.

Also if he's out of existence itself, outside of all reality, how will he do that?

Scan #1 shows superman outside of existence, he moved so fast that he broke the infinities of reality and was outside of space/time/existence while hunting for supergirl.

Scan #2 He moved to an alternate universe so he could sneeze

In case number one it shows Superman can operate outside of existence itself, and can go to it and return from it whenever he wants.

In case number two it shows he has the power to move to alternate universes when ever he wants.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Scan #1 shows superman outside of existence, he moved so fast that he broke the infinities of reality and was outside of space/time/existence while hunting for supergirl.

Scan #2 He moved to an alternate universe so he could sneeze

In case number one it shows Superman can operate outside of existence itself, and can go to it and return from it whenever he wants.

In case number two it shows he has the power to move to alternate universes when ever he wants.

I hereby promote you to the BEST DEBATER ever.

Star428
He posted some nice relevant scans that's for sure. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner or else I could show some stuff too.

LordofBrooklyn
General Board Walker

MINISTER OF INFORMATION OF THE HOUSE OF EL!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
General Board Walker

MINISTER OF INFORMATION OF THE HOUSE OF EL!

As the House of El speaks lives and breaths, so does it.

Surtur
Well technically he could just destroy Earth without trying to fight anyone, but there are people on Earth who would survive.

He won't stop Franklin, but keep in mind being a reality warper doesn't automatically make you invincible. Scarlet Witch, for instance, can she resurrect herself from nothing but molecules after she is vaporized at speeds too fast for her to react to? This is a serious question, as having all the power in the world means nothing if you do not have a chance to use it.

Thor and Blue Marvel he can stop easily. Yep, I'm totally aware Thor has a magic hammer and PC Superman folds easily to magic, it is just Thor won't ever have time to use it. Blue Marvel also goes down. Sentry might get his body destroyed..but can just reform. So that would be an endless cycle unless he wants to die.

Interesting, how "Invincible" is Hulk? As in, best durability feat? Can he survive millions of punches way way above planet moving, all in the blink of an eye? Something tells me he can't.

Legion certainly could do some wrecking if he has the time. Does he? I have no idea, since I have no idea how durable or fast he is.

Mr Master

Scan #1 shows superman outside of existence,

he moved so fast that he broke the infinities of reality .

I have that book. I remember posting the speed feat in the respect thread.

Supes didn't affect a single reality, let-alone an infinity of them.

Supes broke through "universal barriers" (walls between realities) until he passed all of them.

But so did Supergirl, while un-conscious I might add.

He did exit the multiverse, and before reaching what seemed like heaven he crashed into Spectre. (who didn't flinch)

Spectre warned that Supes could have endangered trillions, but nothing actually happened.

dynamix
i can't tell if dudes in this thread are serious or not lol

Board Walker
Originally posted by Mr Master
I have that book. I remember posting the speed feat in the respect thread.

Supes didn't affect a single reality, let-alone an infinity of them.

Supes broke through "universal barriers" (walls between realities) until he passed all of them.

But so did Supergirl, while un-conscious I might add.

He did exit the multiverse, and before reaching what seemed like heaven he crashed into Spectre. (who didn't flinch)

Spectre warned that Supes could have endangered trillions, but nothing actually happened.

He broke the infinities of reality, exactly as stated.

maxivitopowe
This thread is lol

Werewolf582
Franklin Richards solos.

Star428
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
This thread is lol

Yeah, I know... But, it seems many are very ignorant of what PC Superman could do and so they mistakenly think that Marvel Earth actually has a chance. I got a good "LOL" at a lot of the replies as well.

Mindset
Supes loses.

maxivitopowe
Well eleven people don't agree with you @ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.