How much hate does God have as compared to love in his heart?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

riv6672
Which god?

Star428
There is only one true god. The god of Abraham and Moses is God. The same one who created the entire universe including all the angels.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Star428
There is only one true god. The god of Abraham and Moses is God. The same one who created the entire universe including all the angels.

Please provide proof.

Jynocidus
His ways aren't our ways.

Digi
GIA's threads seem so limiting to discussion. You either disagree with assumptions made that lead to the OP's premise, or you agree with the basics but not the individual opinion being expressed. There isn't an overarching topic to extrapolate on; there's usually just a question based on a very narrow interpretation of scripture. So it's a lot of single-line answers that won't inspire further dissection.

I'll admit to not following the majority of his threads. Do others fare any better?

Bentley
Most of the time he drops a rant like the one in the OP and disappears from his own thread as counters are lifted everywhere.

He is a great fan of deconstructing the christian mythos without much regard of religious beliefs or practices. Monotheistic fanfiction?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
GIA's threads seem so limiting to discussion. You either disagree with assumptions made that lead to the OP's premise, or you agree with the basics but not the individual opinion being expressed. There isn't an overarching topic to extrapolate on; there's usually just a question based on a very narrow interpretation of scripture. So it's a lot of single-line answers that won't inspire further dissection.

I'll admit to not following the majority of his threads. Do others fare any better?

You are spot on, but it can be interesting watching Christians freak over his interpretation of the bible.

Bentley
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You are spot on, but it can be interesting watching Christians freak over his interpretation of the bible.

Interesting? Maybe funny or entertaining, but interesting?

Yamcha
The dude has a hypnotic snake as an avatar and just shows up to talk mess about God. He even thinks he's better than everyone else, "Greatest I am"?

He's obviously Satan.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bentley

Things that are funny and entertaining are interesting to me.

Bentley
Things that are funny and entertaining are interesting to me.

Your interest is quite easy to obtain embarrasment

NemeBro
Originally posted by Yamcha
The dude has a hypnotic snake as an avatar and just shows up to talk mess about God. He even thinks he's better than everyone else, "Greatest I am"?

He's obviously Satan. lol

I wonder if that was intentional, and he's just playing a role on a forum to troll?

red g jacks
i'd say somewhere around 50 kilograms of hate. but its god hate so it's extra potent shit.

Digi
Originally posted by NemeBro
lol

I wonder if that was intentional, and he's just playing a role on a forum to troll?

Trolls don't have this kind of patience. He would have broken character a long time ago to reveal his "schemes." No, this is legit.

NemeBro
Trolls don't have this kind of patience. Give me some credit man.

K-Dog
Christian here. I think it's a very good question to be fair.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Yamcha

He's obviously Satan.

I think he is Satan.

COME AND GET ME BOY!

Bentley
Originally posted by K-Dog

Most christian religions must've overkilled that kind of question several times over. They are very basic and rather blunt heresies.

Time Immemorial

riv6672
Not really. I was just bored, and nothing was going on in the versus forum; thought i'd ask.

Time Immemorial

Greatest I am

When I go above someone's pay scale as I do with yours then I expect that they/you will just answer from the title.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Most of the time he drops a rant like the one in the OP and disappears from his own thread as counters are lifted everywhere.

He is a great fan of deconstructing the christian mythos without much regard of religious beliefs or practices. Monotheistic fanfiction?

Yes. I look without bias and that way it is easier to see haw Christianity and it's tenets are so immoral.

I have noted that you two cannot contribute much. Education levels may be why. You two are way brighter than I.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

He was not quite spot on from my point of view but I tend not to analyse what I write and just go with the flow.

If what you say is true then I would give me a gold star.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Yes because I always lay a logic trail while Christians have nothing but stupid ancient dogma without any logic or reason.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by red g jacks
i'd say somewhere around 50 kilograms of hate. but its god hate so it's extra potent shit.

For a spirit that is supposed to be weightless, that is a lot and about where I would put it as well.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Trolls don't have this kind of patience. He would have broken character a long time ago to reveal his "schemes." No, this is legit.

I did not think we would ever agree on anything but you are on the money this time.

It is a Gnostic Christians duty to fight evil. That is why Christians decimated us and tried to burn all of our scriptures after Constantine bought the Church.

We showed the Christian lies and poor morals then and that is still a part of being a Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by NemeBro
Give me some credit man.

Then contribute.

If you are to say things, they may as well serve a purpose.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by K-Dog

Holly ****.

Pardon the language.

You are the first honest Christian that I have met in a long time.

Nice to meet you.

Please opine anywhere I am. It would be so refreshing.

I know that a lot of honest Christian are lurkers but few ever reply publicly.

Most who come a calling are right wing literalist fools.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I think he is Satan.

COME AND GET ME BOY!

Satan had your number a long time ago.

Regards
DL

Bentley
Originally posted by Greatest I am
Yes. I look without bias and that way it is easier to see haw Christianity and it's tenets are so immoral.

I have noted that you two cannot contribute much. Education levels may be why. You two are way brighter than I.

Regards
DL

Eh, me being brighter than you are has nothing to do with it to be honest.

There is a way of asking questions so they are more appealing and interesting, I think there is a thing to the method you practice that makes them less appealing. It is, at the end of the day, just my personal opinion.

It sort of entertaining though, don't mind my passing comments.

NemeBro
Then contribute.

If you are to say things, they may as well serve a purpose.

Regards
DL You're not very bright, are you?

Shakyamunison
He was not quite spot on from my point of view but I tend not to analyse what I write and just go with the flow.

If what you say is true then I would give me a gold star.

Regards
DL

I'm sure you would.

Greatest I am
Hate is the issue and I feel some of that here.

I hear that the net brings that out in people.

Regards
DL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.