Big 7 -Vs - Fully Fed Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Big 7

Bleeding Edge Iron Man
Pre-Criss Superman
White Lantern Rayner
Rune King Thor
Keeper Silver Surfer
Flash Wally West
WBHulk
Batman Beyond

Vs

Fully Fed Galactus

Fight takes place in Metropolis

Reflassshh
Flash solos.

Time Immemorial
Team stomps

Board Walker
Pc superman solos galactus and the team.

Star428
Originally posted by Board Walker
Pc superman solos galactus and the team. ,

thumb up

Surtur
Pc superman solos galactus and the team.

He really doesn't. Galactus, who destroys galaxies as a side effect to his fights, is above PC Supes, and most people on this list. I'm just unsure as to how high the power level of Rune Thor got.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Surtur
He really doesn't. Galactus, who destroys galaxies as a side effect to his fights, is above PC Supes, and most people on this list. I'm just unsure as to how high the power level of Rune Thor got.

PC superman operates beyond universal levels.

Superman could simply move so fast that he destroys the Megaverse (all creation/multiverses) itself. Galactus would be erased from creation as a result of this, and Superman would be left standing in the void of creation as he has done before.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134509/2780998-1645407_sa_superman_reality_4_super.jpg

Galactus has no way of stopping this, as he is not on the power level of Spectre and or the Writer itself.

Board Walker
Alternatively Superman could simply travel back in time, and across universes to Galan's home universe before it died. Superman could simply punch Galan to death at this point in time in that particular universe,

First Superman can travel through time effortlessly
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3388/278604-11px9_super.gif

Then he could just jump to the alternate universe of Galans origin to kill him there when he was powerless
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3494384-1596994494-pctr7.jpg

So yes PC superman solos galactus and the team with ease.

Supermex
Would time traveling during a battle be like b.f.ring yourself?

Anyways, I'm not allowing time-travel here..

Plus ( Bored Walker ) i think your wanking PC Superman a little here, Dont plz not on my thread. Dont waste a good thread on your superman wank-fest while your laying on your moms king size bed, posting on KMC from a i-pad she go u last Christmas...

This should be a good fight ( Maybe ) maybe big 7 is to powerful for big G, but let's not go overboard with the wank.

Now put some pants on and get off your moms bed!!

SquallX
PC Superman was a joke character, and most of his feats were story oriented with no reasoning behind them.

Anyway. Bleeding Edge Iron Man, WBHulk and Batman Beyond are useless n this fight. have no idea why you even put them in.

Galactus without PIS/CIS to hinder him kills them, or make them his heralds.

Supermex
Originally posted by SquallX
PC Superman was a joke character, and most of his feats were story oriented with no reasoning behind them.

Anyway. Bleeding Edge Iron Man, WBHulk and Batman Beyond are useless n this fight. have no idea why you even put them in.

Galactus without PIS/CIS to hinder him kills them, or make them his heralds.

Kool

abhilegend
White Lantern Kyle is above Galactus at this point.

leonidas
Originally posted by abhilegend
White Lantern Kyle is above Galactus at this point.

above a fully fed galactus? i've not been following gl in dcnu so i'm not saying he's not, but what has he done to show that?

even the term fully fed is a misnomer--there is no such thing. by fully fed, not sure if the OP means the most powerful we have seen, or the purely hypothetical fully fed version that people like to assume is the equal to eternity... need a more clear interpretation of 'fully fed' for the thread to have any meaning.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
above a fully fed galactus? i've not been following gl in dcnu so i'm not saying he's not, but what has he done to show that?

even the term fully fed is a misnomer--there is no such thing. by fully fed, not sure if the OP means the most powerful we have seen, or the purely hypothetical fully fed version that people like to assume is the equal to eternity... need a more clear interpretation of 'fully fed' for the thread to have any meaning.
Rewrote the whole creation using the Life Equation.

http://i.imgur.com/rw0SGf7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kn3UlJT.jpg

Star428
Originally posted by SquallX

In other words, you didn't like him because he was too powerful so you call him a "joke". Gotcha... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think you need a reality check. Almost every character in comics has powers or do things that make no sense. For example, almost any character (including Flash and Zoom) without super durability should dang near break their hand when they punch a character like Superman. You really think someone could ever survive intense gamma radiation exposure the way Bruce Banner did? LOL. I guess because it's Hulk though and not a character you hate like Superman that that's ok and you don't think of them as a "joke". Right?

Half the things Batman or Dr. Doom does don't make any sense but because they don't wear an "S" on their chest they're not a "joke", right? LOL.

Star428
When Flash or Zoom time travel just by running fast or whatever does that make them "joke characters"? Oh, it's ok for them to do ridiculous stuff that makes no sense whatsoever but when any Superman does something like that you call them a "joke character". I think it's fair to say that you just hate Superman and can't stand the fact that the PC version of him has the most OP feats in the history of comics. If it was a character like Wonder Woman or Hulk you'd be ok with it but Superman? No, he's a "joke character". LOL.

Once again, PC Superman solos everyone here.

SquallX
Originally posted by Star428
In other words, you didn't like him because he was too powerful so you call him a "joke". Gotcha... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think you need a reality check. Almost every character in comics has powers or do things that make no sense. For example, almost any character (including Flash and Zoom) without super durability should dang near break their hand when they punch a character like Superman. You really think someone could ever survive intense gamma radiation exposure the way Bruce Banner did? LOL. I guess because it's Hulk though and not a character you hate like Superman that that's ok and you don't think of them as a "joke". Right?

Half the things Batman or Dr. Doom does don't make any sense but because they don't wear an "S" on their chest they're not a "joke", right? LOL.

PC Crisis was a joke. One second he's sneezing out a Solar System, next he getting knock out by an electric fence. Or he's somehow able to chains planet together with a giant chain. Or he's able to change his face, create mini versions of himself.

PC Superman had no context behind his feats, he did them because.

Where as Flash, if you ever read anything not Superman, you would know that DC establish this thing called the Speed Force.

Supermex
hypothetical fully fed version

DarkRaiden
Galactus.

Bentley
Kyle solos thumb up

DTM
Ill go with a fully 100% powered up Galactus to win here (most on the other team arent even an issue to him).

Jynocidus
PC superman operates beyond universal levels.

Superman could simply move so fast that he destroys the Megaverse (all creation/multiverses) itself. Galactus would be erased from creation as a result of this, and Superman would be left standing in the void of creation as he has done before.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134509/2780998-1645407_sa_superman_reality_4_super.jpg

Galactus has no way of stopping this, as he is not on the power level of Spectre and or the Writer itself.

The sun can make PC Supes do all dat? eek!

krisblaze
Originally posted by Jynocidus
The sun can make PC Supes do all dat? eek!
lmfao I know right.

Jynocidus
They must have been on some good stuff back then. Talk about blatant sun worship

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
Would time traveling during a battle be like b.f.ring yourself?

Anyways, I'm not allowing time-travel here..

Plus ( Bored Walker ) i think your wanking PC Superman a little here, Dont plz not on my thread. Dont waste a good thread on your superman wank-fest while your laying on your moms king size bed, posting on KMC from a i-pad she go u last Christmas...

This should be a good fight ( Maybe ) maybe big 7 is to powerful for big G, but let's not go overboard with the wank.

Now put some pants on and get off your moms bed!!

This is what happens when you choose to use PC Superman in threads. People will get out of hand, and even ignore that PC Superman was below PC Darkseid, who was intended to be below Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.