If Vader had won the Mustafar duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Vader was the most powerful being in the force, or so it would've been if he hadn't been killed by Obi Wan's plot armor. But if Anakin had actually won the duel, how would the OT have turned out? How long would Vader have learned from Palpatine until inevitably killing him and turning into the final Dark lord of the Sith? Would Luke have been able to stop his father if he had fully immersed himself in the darkside under the Emperor's tutelage? Would there really have been anyone that could stop him?

Emperordmb
Abeloth would've tentacle raped him when she came around again.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Abeloth would've tentacle raped him when she came around again.
He probably could have fought her, tbh. Not an lolstomp since that could probably only happen on Mortis and with Anakin in balance, but still.

NewGuy01
Vader would have immediately killed Palpatine ala the RotS video game.

Bentley
He'd have saved Padme and lived peacefully forever after.

Tzeentch
He would have continued to be Palpatine's apprentice until his monstrous potential grew into enough power to allow him to kill Palpatine.

At which point, Luke would have either defeated him (unlikely) or been turned to the dark side, and Anakin would be the most powerful force user to have ever lived.

Emperordmb
How good of an emperor would Vader have actually made? I mean, post Mustafar Vader became a lot more intelligent, but prior to that accident, Anakin did a lot of really stupid things.

Sinious
How good of an emperor would Vader have actually made? I mean, post Mustafar Vader became a lot more intelligent, but prior to that accident, Anakin did a lot of really stupid things.

Well I think he got wiser only cause he became Sidious' apprentice. Palpatine's genius was a good example for him as a sith.

He was an arrogant being and would probably move against Sidious before he becomes powerful enough to defeat him. Even if he were to succeed, he would never become a supremely wise being and fail as a galactic ruler.

Nephthys
No, I think it was because he lost on Mustafar that made him considerably less arrogant and hot-headed and forced him to think instead of rush into situations.

Sinious
Malachor...

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, I think it was because he lost on Mustafar that made him considerably less arrogant and hot-headed and forced him to think instead of rush into situations.
thumb up

FreshestSlice
No, I think it was because he lost on Malachor that made him considerably less arrogant and hot-headed and forced him to think instead of rush into situations.
The he goes around punching people to death for the next 20 years and losing arms on the regular. I really think it has more to do with his own maturity. and Palpatine's training would probably set him straight either way.

Sinious

Even if that were true, in this scenario he defeats Kenobi and becomes even more arrogant. So he is doomed either way.

WildBantha88
If Anakin won that duel then Yoda would have come to Muustifaar and kicked the living piss out of him before he makes anymore really bad sand analogies

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Vader would have immediately killed Palpatine ala the RotS video game.

This happens...

Originally posted by WildBantha88
If Anakin won that duel then Yoda would have kicked the living piss out of him.

And then this.

NTJack0
Originally posted by WildBantha88
If Anakin won that duel then Yoda would have come to Muustifaar and kicked the living piss out of him before he makes anymore really bad sand analogies Only for Palpatine to intercept him before he gets near Anakin and kicks his ass again.

Emperordmb
I don't like lava, it's hot, burning, searing, and it gets fire everywhere.

Nargaroth
Anakin would have been a Force God on par with the Ones, right?

Zett
Above the Ones, I guess.

Arhael
I don't like lava, it's hot, burning, searing, and it gets fire everywhere. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.