Victor and Tony, The long awaited saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
- Iron Man Vs Dr.Doom -

With Marvel ending the Fantastic Four run soon, its time to start this long awaited fued between Tony and Victor.

Why not! People have been asking for it for awhile now and if the FF are done or limited to on panel time then let's start this once and for all. This matchup has money all over it.

"Saw this quote today"
( I don't even really like the fantastic 4, I just want to see Stark go up against Victor before I die..)

Could this be Marvel's biggest rivalry?

Hell why wait!! Iron Man 4 ...
I don't even really like the fantastic 4 I just want to see RDJ's Stark go up against a perfectly cast Doctor Doom before I die!! F!;k yes!!

By popular demand (emphasis on the word demand), DrDoom once again returns to the world of MCU editorial pitches this. This time, he tackles the inevitable fourth installment in the Invincible Iron Man franchise!

One can Dreamsmile

Who wins this fight on panel?

http://www.newslinq.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/84304770.gif

pym-ftw
Doom crushes Tony.

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Doom crushes Tony.

That's good right!!??

Why make it easy on Tony?
Makes for a better fight and story..

Pym!! You just want Doom for Hank!!wink

SquallX
Wait, there canceling all FF books? Why?

Supermex
Originally posted by SquallX

Cuz Fox suxs and making changes Marvel dont agree with.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by SquallX

Ending in 2015 with a comic called Fantastic FourEver.

pym-ftw
It's because they don't sell

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
It's because they don't sell

thumb up Why beat around the bush? The FF has sucked for more years than it has been good. I thinkt that it's about time that they ended the title. Give Hyperion, Starbrand, or Blue Marvel their own books with decent writers and artists, and they are sure to sell more copies.

Supermex
I still like to see a focus on Victor and Tony

Doom is the best part left from the FF series..

Tony is the rising star in Marvel compard to Hulk, Spider-Man and Wolverine..

Bring it Marvel

Tony vs Vic

shadowknight
It's been don before in the mid 90's, It was basically a stalemate with IM having a slight edge.

Tony Stark
Tony has beaten DOOM more than once

Supermex
Nice!!

Let's do it again!!

krisblaze
Iron Man, he's smarter.

Bentley
Tony makes for a very poor foil to Doom, he's too full of himself and he'd look pathetic everytime Doom outplays him.

Time Immemorial
DOOM wins, any other answer then that is wrong.

COME AND GET ME BOY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.