SW VII Concept Art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Was in the movie section, posting it here in case someone didn't browse there.

http://indierevolver.com/2014/10/15/a-lot-of-star-wars-episode-vii-concept-art-has-leaked/

http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/new-concept-art-and-first-look-at-chrome-troopers-in-star-wars-episode-vii-chrome-troopers.jpeg?width=600&height=332

NewGuy01
http://indierevolver.com/2014/10/15/a-lot-of-star-wars-episode-vii-concept-art-has-leaked/ed42e632df12956ad41537d88bdff062-600x251/#main

http://indierevolver.com/2014/10/15/a-lot-of-star-wars-episode-vii-concept-art-has-leaked/new-logo-graphic-13-0-00-00-00-600x392/#main

FreshestSlice
Time to drop my expectations again, with all that helmet fondling.

NewGuy01
big grin

NewGuy01
Anyway, the special effects shots with the TIE Fighter, Speeders, and AT-AT look absolutely stunning. Also seems like we indeed are having a female lead.

Trocity
Interesting. I have no idea what to expect from the movie.

Thanks for the share

NewGuy01
Curious about the background of this new villian.

NP.

ares834
Tatooine looks hella awesome. Not a big fan of the cyborg though...

WildBantha88
if that guy holding Darth Vaders helmat is just Darth Vader returned from the dead I am going to rage quit from life. And I can see that being the case

FreshestSlice
It's probably a Vader clone if anything near that bad.

ILS
Great... more Tattooine...

NewGuy01
It's not Tatooine.

ILS
Still, desert planets..

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
if that guy holding Darth Vaders helmat is just Darth Vader returned from the dead I am going to rage quit from life. And I can see that being the case

It could be palpatine in a cyber suit. lol that would be something to see. Or it could be Jacen and the creative team just decided "he needs to be as cool as darth vader" Joking aside though, the concept art looks great. Hopefully we'll get more news in the coming months.

Nice find NewGuy01.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anyway, the special effects shots with the TIE Fighter, Speeders, and AT-AT look absolutely stunning.

As much as I've ranted about this upcoming movie, I have to admit that the concept art does look very good.

Also seems like we indeed are having a female lead.

I hope so. If that does turn out to be the case then I really will have a reason to look forwards to this.

Thank you for sharing these with us.

WildBantha88
A cyborg Palpatine is just as bad as a reborn Vader. I want a new villain. If it is anyone who is not on their first round of life then I don't want it. Let the dead stay dead. Show us that Disney can create cool original bad guys

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
A cyborg Palpatine is just as bad as a reborn Vader. I want a new villain. If it is anyone who is not on their first round of life then I don't want it. Let the dead stay dead. Show us that Disney can create cool original bad guys
Would you have a problem with someone whose not on their first round of life, but their first round of life was never explored and is more of a backstory?

ares834
It's not Tatooine.

I don't care what the rumors say, that is clearly Tatooine. It even has the exact same kind of moisture farm thingsys.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Would you have a problem with someone whose not on their first round of life, but their first round of life was never explored and is more of a backstory?

No to Bane.

WildBantha88
no problem. I just don't want some bull shit to happen just so they can bring back recognizable characters because they are too afraid to create a new bad guy

Emperordmb
I wasn't suggesting Bane...

I was just testing Bantha's statement to see if it was perhaps 100% reflective of his actual opinion.

NewGuy01
The rumor/leak definitely seems to be true, and the lead definitely seems to be the girl.

Look at the lightsaber she's holding in the art. It's Anakin's, without a doubt. In the rumored leak, the leads found the hand of Luke Skywalker from ESB--Which was carrying the same lightsaber. Not to mention that Abrams outright confirmed the leak was correct by telling us that Han Solo would be leading an expedition to find the missing Luke.

The leak also said the leads were on a desert planet that was not Tatooine, I'm inclined to believe its correct.

As for the villain, it seems like someone new. And I for one am curious to see where this newbie is from, as surely he's not from Bane's lineage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.