Yellow Lantern Corps vs the 9 Realms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Strait from the Sinestro/Green Lantern Corp war. Sinestro leads his corps to conquer the 9 realms, can he do it?

krisblaze
No chance in hel smile

Or anywhere.

Board Walker
Current Sinestro is host to parallax, and is in full control of the multiversal entity.

Sinestro could easily solo the 9 realms

Galan007
BW layeth down the knowledge, as always. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by krisblaze
No chance in hel smile

Or anywhere.

thumb up

krisblaze
Originally posted by Board Walker
Current Sinestro is host to parallax, and is in full control of the multiversal entity.

Sinestro could easily solo the 9 realms

?? Not in the war he did not.

Golgo13
What is the roster for both teams?

"Id"
The roster you saw in the Sinestro/GL war.

Antimonitor & Sinestro lead its army with its Heralds, including Kyle with Parallax.

The 9 realms have Surtur, Odin, Hela, etc.. Plus its armies to fend off the invasion.

krisblaze
^I think they get shitstomped.

Ca 3000 lanterns who get phucking smashed by Wildcat? I wouldn't even trust those jokers to take over Vanaheim, let alone try to touch any of Surtur's baller minions.

Antimonitor is the big dog here, but I wouldn't give him and his herald a win over an Odin/Surtur/Ymir coalition.

Golgo13

Ca 3000 lanterns who get phucking smashed by Wildcat? I wouldn't even trust those jokers to take over Vanaheim, let alone try to touch any of Surtur's baller minions.

Antimonitor is the big dog here, but I wouldn't give him and his herald a win over an Odin/Surtur/Ymir coalition.

When did they lose to wildcat?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Golgo13
When did they lose to wildcat?

Not ALL of them obviously stick out tongue

Golgo13
I didn't even know he defeated one of them.

SquallX

Don't forget Prime. He makes a big difference, not enough for them to win, but he does raise there chances.

DarkSaint85
He COULD do it.

Starro the Conquerer was a SC member.

They have Parallax Kyle

SBP

AntiMonitor

Despotellis could do some damage

Kretch

Ranx

And sniper support from Bedovian.

Edit: it's actually SuperMAN Prime, not SBP - so he has a Guardian Amp.

Seer can also help. She has planetary level Blink Bombs.

Insane Titan
9 realms win.

BW is my new fave poster.

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He COULD do it.

Starro the Conquerer was a SC member.

They have Parallax Kyle

SBP

AntiMonitor

Despotellis could do some damage

Kretch

Ranx

And sniper support from Bedovian.

Edit: it's actually SuperMAN Prime, not SBP - so he has a Guardian Amp.

Seer can also help. She has planetary level Blink Bombs.

It's just not enough smile

Odin, Surtur, Ymir, Gaea, Hela and Freya trump that list pretty handily imo.

On the lower level there's Thor, Malekith, Loki, Kurse, Tyr, Balder, BRB and much more.

But hell, casket of ancient winters, sunfire amulet, twilight sword and destroyer armour are all pretty insane.

DarkSaint85
I wonder if he would swell his ranks with people like Malekith etc?

krisblaze
I wonder if he would swell his ranks with people like Malekith etc?
Sinestro Corps are fighting the 9 realms aren't they? stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Sinestro Corps are fighting the 9 realms aren't they? stick out tongue

Ha yup he is, until Starro possesses people, or Parallax infects someone powerful (like he did with Ganthet), or Kurse/Malekith get seduced over.

That's the main advantage of the SC. They are unified. Less so the 9 realms (although, 9 realms brings Midgard into play, right?)

krisblaze
Mind-control Kurse or Malekith? Seems very unlikely smile

DarkSaint85
Mind-control Kurse or Malekith? Seems very unlikely smile

Why not? It IS a multiversal entity, as BW has pointed out stick out tongue

krisblaze
Why not? It IS a multiversal entity, as BW has pointed out stick out tongue

I don't see how that would happen.

He was able to possess Kyle because Kyle happened to be out in buttphuck county fighting the SC on his own, and his will was weakened because Sinestro just revealed his mother's killer...

Both Parallax and Ion had very, very, very low feats for the Sinestro Corps war.

Also, preboot late DC multiversal? I'm not impressed stick out tongue

Golgo13
Why not? Starro has mind controlled just as powerful if not more.

celeyhyga17
Besides Asgard and the other mythical realms, the nine realms also include the middle realm(midgard). SC would have to fight earth's protectors. That's a tall order.

"Id"
My bad.
No middle realm (Earth) for this match.

Sixth_Winged
So only 8 realms then?

Sin I AM
Midgard is the game changer ...undecided

Reflassshh
Starro can control their HHs or even trans and send them after the big fishs. Same with parallax.

Thing is they're terribly outnumbered by the nine realms but if they fight intelligently, this SC army can do severe damage if not outright win the war.

krisblaze
^Mind control Thor or BRB? I don't think so buddy.

Reflassshh
^Mind control Thor or BRB? I don't think so buddy. Are thor and BRB the only HHs in the MU? I don't think so buddy.

Omega Vision
Seems like people are assuming without reason that in this scenario the realms are working together, when all it says is that Sinestro is trying to conquer them.

I think it needs to be laid out whether this is a Sinestro Corps vs all the 9 (well, 8) realms AT ONCE or if this is just Sinestro trying to conquer them and there's no undue cooperation/coordination between the different realms that wouldn't exist otherwise.

If it's the latter, then you wouldn't have Odin, Ymir, and Surtur fighting as one, which would make it a very different game. If its the former, then the 8 Realms probably take it.

DarkSaint85
I don't see how that would happen.

He was able to possess Kyle because Kyle happened to be out in buttphuck county fighting the SC on his own, and his will was weakened because Sinestro just revealed his mother's killer...

Both Parallax and Ion had very, very, very low feats for the Sinestro Corps war.

Also, preboot late DC multiversal? I'm not impressed stick out tongue

He also did Ganthet. Who I have as above Thor/Malekith.

Sin I AM
OP says 9 realms so is it 9 or 8?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Are thor and BRB the only HHs in the MU? I don't think so buddy.

It's actually just the 8 realms it seems, so there are just two HHs (Thor and Kurse). Neither of which are susceptible to MC stick out tongue

Sin I AM
It's actually just the 8 realms it seems, so there are just two HHs (Thor and Kurse). Neither of which are susceptible to MC stick out tongue

Since when isn't Thor susceptible to MC hes been owned twice recently off the top iirc

abhilegend
^Mind control Thor or BRB? I don't think so buddy. Originally posted by krisblaze
Starro has mindcontrolled entire galaxies at once and casually took control of entire JLA, Superman and J'onn included. He would casually own Thor and BRB.

Reflassshh
It's actually just the 8 realms it seems, so there are just two HHs (Thor and Kurse). Neither of which are susceptible to MC stick out tongue Thor isn't susceptible to MC?.

Starro owned the justice league including supes (whose record against MC is better than thor's) and Martian manhunter (who is a planetary telepath himself).

DarkSaint85
Pfft.

Honest John mind controlled him.

abhilegend
Pfft.

Madcap mindcontrolled him in recent Deadpool and had him dancing with Luke Cage.

erm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Madcap mindcontrolled him in recent Deadpool and had him dancing with Luke Cage.

erm

How could I forget that? Think I even had that as my sig for a bit lol.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker

Sinestro could easily solo the 9 realms Like he soloed that New God smile

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Like he soloed that New God smile

Low blow

"Id"
Like he soloed that New God smile

Scanz!

Golgo13
He's joking. He didn't solo Bekka. Bekka owned the Sinestro Corps. wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by Golgo13
He's joking. He didn't solo Bekka. Bekka owned the Sinestro Corps. wink no expression

"Id"
Well did Sinestrollax fight a new god or not? Is he even tapping into the entities power?

iceman24567
Originally posted by "Id"
Well did Sinestrollax fight a new god or not? Is he even tapping into the entities power? He got rolled on cuz

krisblaze
Pfft.

Did not.

Red Skull with Xavier's powers did.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I think it needs to be laid out whether this is a Sinestro Corps vs all the 9 (well, 8) realms AT ONCE or if this is just Sinestro trying to conquer them and there's no undue cooperation/coordination between the different realms that wouldn't exist otherwise.

ermm

Mindset
How about I lay you out, chump.

Galan007
Originally posted by queeq
Language.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

"Id"
He got rolled on cuz shut your whore mouth iceman.
Scans or GTFO

Golgo13
If it's the Bekka fight, I posted them in the ownage thread. She succeeded in getting the yellow ring.

Tony Stark
NOT a chance in HELL

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
NOT a chance in HELL

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.