Make your own character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Your character can only be Thanos level or below.
2. You have to make a character bio with the categories below.
3. When you make your character you can choose two other character's below you and decide where you want to fight.
4. You have to have a detailed explanation as to why you would win.
5. No reality Manipulation allowed

my character:

Name: Elementalist
Birth name: Jack Stump
Ethnicity: Half American, Half British
Powers:

In city:
Super speed
FTL reflexes
Technopathy
Telepathy
Advanced hand to hand combat
flight
80 tonner strength
Radiation and energy absorbtion

In forest or sea:
Element control(Earth,water, wind and fire)
Telepathy
dendrokinesis
regenerative healing
empathy
1000 tonner strength
Knowledge of pressure points

Extent of power:
Speed: Wally west level
Technopathy: cyborg level
telepathy: Martian manhunter level
Element control: crystal level
Dendrokinesis: groot level
empathy: raven level

Character Bio:
Jack Stump's father was a Metahuman in the ninetheenth century named Pan. His purpose was to protect nature and the sea. He tried to stop pollution and global warming. He kept his work secret because he knew people would laugh at him if he was seen. Jack's Mum was a Metahuman named Victoria she was queen of England and she was known for the industrial revolution in the nineteenth century. She kept her power's secret to stop her people from knowing of her true purpose. After Victoria's husband Albert died Pan approached Victoria and asked her to help him to stop the pollution that the cars were causing to reach the forest. Victoria and Pan then started to go on many adventures together and they had so much fun that Victoria faked her death to go on the adventures full time. Victoria and Pan then had a child. Victoria and pan's next major mission was to stop the world from ending in the 70's due to nuclear weapons. During this mission Victoria and Pan died and then as Jack grew up he vowed to follow in his parents footsteps.

Standard gear:
5 Knock out potions
5 liquid Carbonadium potions
5 Strength augmentation potions
2 Adamantium Katana's

Extra info:
When The Elementalist is in the forest he can make a twenty foot tall giant made of wood. The giant is a 150 tonner. It can reform it self using any wood around. The Giant can control the elements and it can teleport any where on earth atThe Elementalist's command. The Elementalist has a Namor type personality and is not afraid to kill.

TedKordJRBOSS
I would like to fight the next three people in a forest but I would leave the forest if you negotiate with me

Placidity
The character I want to make up is called Thanos.

I typed up his entire fictional bio here.

I will fight anyone, anywhere.

TedKordJRBOSS
I beat Thanos with my giant

NEXT!

DarkSaint85
Jack...Stump?

Lol.

TedKordJRBOSS
ARE YOU INSULTING JACK'S NAME WELL WHAT KIND OF NAME IS DARK SAINT

Wonder Man
Mine is a touch telepath. Anything you are touching becomes a weapon of his when he's around.

golem370
The idea came to me reading about the power and strength of a Quasar the character is named and was born in a Quasar he would be incredibly dense and standing 6foot11 and in earth's gravity would way hundreds of tons he would be all but indestructible. This character could fly through suns like we walk through air. This character on earth could move at great running speed maybe Mach 3 and fly at beyond light speed. His skin would imperious to almost every known attack. He would have a instinctual mind that could learn at a slow pace. He could effect and control electromagnetic energy like Magneto. Even though weighting hundreds of tons he would have great reflexes in the superhuman level. Because of his dense skin mental attacks would not work and instead of a solid heart his body is kept going by cycling cosmic energy through it.

Stoic
The Hulk gets his hands on the Starbrand. The world of comics are never the same. THE END. Happy Dance

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by golem370
The idea came to me reading about the power and strength of a Quasar the character is named and was born in a Quasar he would be incredibly dense and standing 6foot11 and in earth's gravity would way hundreds of tons he would be all but indestructible. This character could fly through suns like we walk through air. This character on earth could move at great running speed maybe Mach 3 and fly at beyond light speed. His skin would imperious to almost every known attack. He would have a instinctual mind that could learn at a slow pace. He could effect and control electromagnetic energy like Magneto. Even though weighting hundreds of tons he would have great reflexes in the superhuman level. Because of his dense skin mental attacks would not work and instead of a solid heart his body is kept going by cycling cosmic energy through it.
My character has energy and radiation absorbtion so he will absorb your cosmic energy and he has FTL reaction speeds so he can keep up with your character. Another way my character could beat you is by making his giant teleport you.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Mine is a touch telepath. Anything you are touching becomes a weapon of his when he's around. My character can make his giant attack you and nothing of his will become a weapon because he can use his wind manipulation to fly and shoot fire balls at you.

golem370
My character also has energy the ability to absorb energy no to mention it his life for it would never run out. My character would destroy your dude evil face

TedKordJRBOSS
I could still use the two other ways

TedKordJRBOSS
and I could use my knock out potion

TedKordJRBOSS
I can also use my sword to cut you eyes out(You said your skin is impervious to alot of attacks but not your eyes) or I can shoot tiny fireballs in your eyes

golem370
I am not being a punk but in my description of him I say he flies can through suns like with no effects I would think my character could withstand extraordinary heat so fireball wouldn't do anything

Neoprime
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Your character can only be Thanos level or below.
2. You have to make a character bio with the categories below.
3. When you make your character you can choose two other character's below you and decide where you want to fight.
4. You have to have a detailed explanation as to why you would win.
5. No reality Manipulation allowed

my character:

Name: Elementalist
Birth name: Jack Stump
Ethnicity: Half American, Half British
Powers:

In city:
Super speed
FTL reflexes
Technopathy
Telepathy
Advanced hand to hand combat
flight
80 tonner strength
Radiation and energy absorbtion

In forest or sea:
Element control(Earth,water, wind and fire)
Telepathy
dendrokinesis
regenerative healing
empathy
1000 tonner strength
Knowledge of pressure points

Extent of power:
Speed: Wally west level
Technopathy: cyborg level
telepathy: Martian manhunter level
Element control: crystal level
Dendrokinesis: groot level
empathy: raven level

Character Bio:
Jack Stump's father was a Metahuman in the ninetheenth century named Pan. His purpose was to protect nature and the sea. He tried to stop pollution and global warming. He kept his work secret because he knew people would laugh at him if he was seen. Jack's Mum was a Metahuman named Victoria she was queen of England and she was known for the industrial revolution in the nineteenth century. She kept her power's secret to stop her people from knowing of her true purpose. After Victoria's husband Albert died Pan approached Victoria and asked her to help him to stop the pollution that the cars were causing to reach the forest. Victoria and Pan then started to go on many adventures together and they had so much fun that Victoria faked her death to go on the adventures full time. Victoria and Pan then had a child. Victoria and pan's next major mission was to stop the world from ending in the 70's due to nuclear weapons. During this mission Victoria and Pan died and then as Jack grew up he vowed to follow in his parents footsteps.

Standard gear:
5 Knock out potions
5 liquid Carbonadium potions
5 Strength augmentation potions
2 Adamantium Katana's

Extra info:
When The Elementalist is in the forest he can make a twenty foot tall giant made of wood. The giant is a 150 tonner. It can reform it self using any wood around. The Giant can control the elements and it can teleport any where on earth atThe Elementalist's command. The Elementalist has a Namor type personality and is not afraid to kill. If Thanos showed up in the Star Trek universe and destroyed the alpha quadrant(sp?) all by himself could he? I need to know so I can put in one my characters.

Wonder Man
My touch telepath can also touch things on his own and use them as weapons. As a matter of fact his touch is so grand that his hands are registered with the FBI as lethal weapons.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093409/

beatboks
David long was the son of a diplomat who had been sent to the far east.
When only a small child a warrior faction in the area objected to David's fathers interference in his machinations to usurp power in all the neighboring countries.

The war lord puts a contract on David's father Jason and as he was leaving a diplomatic event with his wife and son the contract is fulfilled as a group of thugs pull their car over drag the Jason and Lorna long from the car and brutally murder them as their son watches from hiding (his father made him hide when the car was forced off the road.

The Thugs leave and David crawls from the car crying. At this point a monk who is also a Siddha discovers the boy and takes him under his wing. He teaches him several disciplines of martial arts and helps him master his Chi. he also teaches him the ways of Yogi and deep meditation. He realized very early in the boys teachings that he is a naturally adept. Through his Yogi and zen meditations David touches upon a dimensional plane of existence with immense power. He learns to slowly tap this and draw on it to perform supernatural effects. With this energy he can effect transdimensional travel. He can tap knowledge and see into the future or the past. he can become intangible or invisible at will (or cause this effect in others). he can even produce low level reality warping effects and control the forces of nature or influence the minds of others becoming a powerful psionic.

His mastery of the Chi also gives him immense strength and durability, healing, and force fields and energy blasts.

With the knowledge granted him by his meditations he learns who truly was behind his parents deaths and begins an all out war on any who seek to enforce their will over those weaker than themselves.

And so is born the hero Magus

complexbrother
My character's name is Opponent .he is a class 1 mutant who was raised to be non-violent by his parents who were exiled elite dragon guardians from the mystical city of K'un-L'un. He has unparalleled martial arts skills that his parents taught him (for discipline, wisdom, and self control), and he has the ability to spontaneously develop the powers appropriate to defeat any single opponent for the duration of the battle. he prefers to talk it out to fighting, but if forced to, he will do what is necessary to end the battle as quick as possible . as he finds the act of violence distasteful .

Wonder Man
My touch telepath can bend steal in his bare hands because everything that can be touched is his to do as he pleases. He doesn't need strength to protect himself from opponents in fights.

Mindship
W/o pics, none of these guys really exist.

carver9
My character name is 'Breaker'.

He possess...

Super Strength
Speed
High end durability
Energy Projection
Adapting
Fear based powers
Power Cosmic

His Super Strength is based on the threat. However strong the person is he is fighting the stronger he is/becomes.
Has light speed reaction and flight.
Possess High end durability and if damaged, heal instantly.
Possess enough raw power that he can snuff out stars.
He has the ability to adapt to any situation which gives him the ability to overcome the impossible. It has its limits though. This ability can only be used for an hour.
His powers are amped dramatically based off your fear. The more you fear him the powerful he gets. Limits, planetary.
He possess a small fraction of the power cosmic.

Pic of Breaker...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-09-22-18-18-57_zps6355b44e.png

basilisk
Mutant-N
Other aliases: N-Man the Ultimate Mutant

John Norton may well be the ultimate mutant. Little is known about his upbringing, except that he grew up in an average middle-class family in the suburbs of New York. At the age of 21 he turned up at the Xavier School for Gifted Students revealing that he was a mutant with an incredible power and asking to become a student.

The nature of Norton's mutation astounded Xavier: he registered as a regular human on Cerebro and all other tests completely failed to detect Norton's X-gene. For all intents and purposes he is completely undetectable as a mutant and registers as a normal human being. This was soon put to the test when Sentinels attacked the school - all the other students and staff came under attack but the Sentinels left Norton completely unharmed. Xavier filed Norton under 'Mutant-N', and Norton later became an X-Man with the code name N-Man.

Despite studying Norton for several years in the hope of creating some sort of 'cloaking' ability to hide other mutants from detection, Xavier and Beast have been completely unable to determine how Norton's powers work or any way of detecting his mutant gene. Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister also learned of Norton's ability and coveted their secret but they too completely failed to understand or duplicate his power.

Xavier has hypothesized that Norton may well be the ultimate mutant - having the power to blend in completely with the human race thus ensuring his survival in the face of threats such as bigotry, anti-mutant hysteria, government agencies, and Sentinels. In some dark future when all other mutants are hunted down and incarcerated or killed, Norton may well the last mutant standing.

He can't really beat anyone in a fight much, except for relatively weak non-powered individuals.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9

He possess...

Super Strength
Speed
High end durability
Energy Projection
Adapting
Fear based powers
Power Cosmic

His Super Strength is based on the threat. However strong the person is he is fighting the stronger he is/becomes.
He has the ability to adapt to any situation which gives him the ability to overcome the impossible. It has its limits though. This ability can only be used for an hour.
His powers are amped dramatically based off your fear. The more you fear him the powerful he gets. Limits, planetary.

Pic of Breaker...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-09-22-18-18-57_zps6355b44e.png

THIS is how you squander my knowledge, the gift I bestowed upon you????

Mindship
^ Actually, that's not a bad pic. Too bad his skin is green.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
THIS is how you squander my knowledge, the gift I bestowed upon you????

Lol...you're the best, buddy. Thanks for the help.

Mindset

He possess...

Super Strength
Speed
High end durability
Energy Projection
Adapting
Fear based powers
Power Cosmic

Pic of Breaker...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-09-22-18-18-57_zps6355b44e.png I'd like to think that this is how carver pictures himself.

DarkSaint85
Lol...you're the best, buddy. Thanks for the help.

Now I know how Pym felt with Ultron.

complexbrother
Originally posted by complexbrother
My character's hero name is Opponent .he is a class 1 mutant who was raised to be non-violent by his parents who were exiled elite dragon guardians from the mystical city of K'un-L'un. He has unparalleled martial arts skills that his parents taught him (for discipline, wisdom, and self control), and he has the ability to spontaneously develop the powers appropriate to defeat any single opponent for the duration of the battle. he prefers to talk it out to fighting, but if forced to, he will do what is necessary to end the battle as quick as possible . as he finds the act of violence distasteful .

(in my mind this is what he looks like)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/69/c2/59/69c2591150fb3dcae9c54fc4a61c93c7.jpg

Scoobless
Character: B!tchslapper

Powers:
Can slap over 6 b!tches per hour, but prefers it if the b!tches just give him his damn money.
Mastery of style: b!tchslapper looks funktastic in any situation.
Control of animal life: primarily over goldfish, which he forces to live (and die) in his shoes.
Resistant to radiation: as evidenced by his ultrafunky shades.

pimp

Also has the power to make all other powered characters die if within 162 universes of him, no exceptions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.