10 best non force sensitives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Who are the 10 best/toughest non force sensitive characters that seemed to survive/kill anything that came their way?

Marco1907
Zillo Beast
Mother Talzin
Rogwarts
Gundarks
Grievous
Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Pre Vizsla
Wampa
Magnaguards
Yuuzhan Vong
Wolf worm
Krayt Dragon
Rancor

too many...

Trocity
Yeah there are a lot, the ones he mentioned are good.

Durge fits in that category. Might compile a full list later, too lazy right now.

Marco1907
Ah true I forgot Durge, it is certainly formidable.

Emperordmb
Durge, Vizsla, Grievous, the Fetts, and the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt all come to mind.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Durge, Vizsla, Grievous, the Fetts, and the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt all come to mind.

thumb up

I'd also add Cipher Nine, the Delta Squad and maybe Jarael? she was pretty good imo.

Emperordmb
Jace Malcom was also pretty baws

Marco1907
And Mandalore the Ultimate & Mandalore the Indomitable, Mandalore the Ultimate is even capable of one shotting jedi knights. (He did to Malak iirc) and Indomitable gave a good fight to Ulic.

ILS
From my personal knowledge, in no particular order:
Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Theron Shan
General Grievous
Durge
Pre Vizsla
IG-88
Kir Kanos

Can't think of two more for the top 10, but honourable mentions would be Shae & Tor Vizsla, Jaster Mereel, Dengar, Bossk, Chewie and Han.. ect

Emperordmb
I love how you mentioned Theron Shan but not Jace Malcom

FreshestSlice
His Revan genes automatically make him better. Fact.

Dunno, too many to pick just ten.

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I love how you mentioned Theron Shan but not Jace Malcom
Haven't read much source material on him. I guess tackling Malgus is cool :P

Nephthys
Mother Talzin is no 1 I guess. Then it's between Grievous and the Champ imo.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Nephthys
Mother Talzin is no 1 I guess. Then it's between Grievous and the Champ imo.

I thought Talzin was Force-sensitive.

Nephthys
Apparently not.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Nargaroth
I thought Talzin was Force-sensitive.

You don't know anything about Talzin then.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Marco1907
You don't know anything about Talzin then.

Oh really? Last I recall she used TK and Lightning, which can't be replicated by non Force-sensitives. The only thing she has shown that is different from traditional Force usage is her sorcery.

Marco1907
No.1 should be Zillo Beast, I mean people like Yoda and Mace Windu were completely ineffective against that beast. It could destroy the all Coruscant if not for a biological weapon.

2TIfrCDZ_eU

NewGuy01
Don't be forgetin' Bane!

deathslash
Sorry guys. Think I made the question a little bit too broad. Who are the top ten non force sensitive characters that aren't animals (so no krayt dragons, wampas, or zillo beasts)? If you want to make a separate list of the top 10 animals and the top 10 humans/aliens though, please be my guest

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Don't be forgetin' Bane!
Just all bounty hunters in general that last long enough.

Marco1907
Originally posted by deathslash
Sorry guys. Think I made the question a little bit too broad. Who are the top ten non force sensitive characters that aren't animals (so no krayt dragons, wampas, or zillo beasts)? If you want to make a separate list of the top 10 animals and the top 10 humans/aliens though, please be my guest

You can look at bounty hunter lists. Top fighters from mandalore would be Jango, Boba, Pre Vizsla, Mandalore the Ultimate & Indomitable.

Q99
Morrigan Fel is a pretty damn badass imperial agent.

Johan Cross too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.