Examples of Force Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66

NewGuy01
I can grab some, but I'm curious--Why not Revan?

DarthAnt66
Because I have everything for him already. no expression

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
; Novels only

Interesting.

Emperordmb
Cause he already has all the Revan ones, and he needs this information for a thread he is working on. A thread specifically conceptualized to make a singular point in he and Neph's Zannah vs Revan debate.

Fated Xtasy

DarthAnt66
@Emperordmb The thread isn't actually for my Zannah vs Revan topic, that debate was finished when Neph hit the restart button. erm

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Cause he already has all the Revan ones, and he needs this information for a thread he is working on. A thread specifically conceptualized to make a singular point in he and Neph's Zannah vs Revan debate.

It's nice to know that he's obsessing over besting me while I'm relaxing in bed fondling myself, eating birthday cake and not giving him a second thought.

@Emperordmb The thread isn't actually for my Zannah vs Revan topic, that debate was finished when Neph hit the restart button. erm

Hilarious considering you conceded to me half way through then had to take everything back when you realised you'd just accidentally lost.

Emperordmb
That is the origin of its conception though.

NewGuy01
Also, why are comics not allowed?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I need quotes of someone calling on the Force to augment their abilties. Example:

"Revan opened fire with his blasters, drawing on the Force to augment his accuracy. His first volley dropped an enemy soldier charging toward him; his second took out a sniper half hidden on a ridge over twenty meters away. But he knew the battle wouldn't be won by blasters alone."
―Star Wars The Old Republic: Revan

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01

He needs actual descriptions.

Selenial

Does your thread involve Revan?

Please tell me it's not what I think it is....

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial

No.

No?

Nephthys

He's trying to prove that Revan is very fast despite not having any actual speed feats.

DarthAnt66
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/651588504.gif This thread isn't about Revan. Reported for trolling/harassing. thumb up

Nalaniel
Everything is about Revan. Revan is love. Revan is life.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I think he's just asking for examples for his new blog on CV about Force augmentations.

Oh, and there is this for Dooku:

The two droids fired at Obi-Wan, but he batted their fired energy bolts back at them and cut them down as he moved fast for Dooku. Unfortunately, Dooku moved faster, extending his left hand toward Obi-Wan as he used the Force to lift the Jedi off his feet while at the same time constricting his throat.

-- The Rise And Fall Of Darth Vader

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
He's trying to prove that Revan is very fast despite not having any actual speed feats.

Yeh, I thought it would be saying Better than Yoda because better leap, stronger than Jaina because Better heal etc.

Also there's a lot of Jump/Speed/Healing feats from Jaina, I'll work on those.

DarthAnt66
Yeh, I thought it would be saying Better than Yoda because better leap, stronger than Jaina because Better heal etc.
The point of the thread is actually the exact opposite... and this quote proves to me you know shit about midichlorians.

NemeBro
It's nice to know that he's obsessing over besting me while I'm relaxing in bed fondling myself, eating birthday cake and not giving him a second thought. It's your birthday?

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's your birthday?

No, it was half-price.

WildBantha88
you know, examples for these powers are numerous to put it lightly. If your so desperate to find quotes for them why don't you pick up a random mook SW book and start reading?

DarthAnt66
I did. Above are those I couldn't find after I searched through 30 of my online books.

NemeBro
No, it was half-price. O-oh. C-c-cause it's mine.

Nephthys
Oh, happy birthday you beautiful bast*rd. Love ya. I'll cut a slice for you (and then eat it).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.