Hypothetical versions of characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Inspired by a random comment, I got to thinking, what are some cool/powerful hypothetical versions of characters out there, especially ones that were seen in visions/someone desired/etc.?

Examples include:

Full Potential/Non-Cyborg Darth Vader

Muur Talisman Darth Vader

Darth Krayt in Cade Skywalker's body

Darth Cade

Darth Tenebrous in the Chosen One's body

What else is out there in the what-ifs and dreams of different characters?

Emperordmb
First three that come to mind for me are:

Orbalisk DOE Bane

Nightsister buffed Darth Maul

Zannah with the Phobis Devices

Trocity
I often wonder about full potential Anakin Solo.

DarthAnt66
Zannah with the power of a weakling.
Oh wait....

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
First three that come to mind for me are:

Orbalisk DOE Bane

Nightsister buffed Darth Maul

Zannah with the Phobis Devices

Did Zannah know about the Phobis devices?

And yea, Bane would've been stronger if he never lost the orbalisks, and Maul with Savage's amps? Nice.

NewGuy01
All trolling aside, if Zannah attempted to use the Phobis devices, she'd be immediately raped.

WildBantha88
Full potential Plageuis.

Its something I made a thread on when I first started debating SW. I believed Plageuis at full potential would be able to master any power, as well as be immortal, nearly unkillable, create life, teleport from one end of the galaxy to the other and time travel. Had he reached his full potential he would have been more powerful than Sidious even in DE.

And all this was based on things Plageuis was already working on when Sidious killed him. Pretty much Plageuis would have become like a dark side deity

ILS
Force sensitive Theron Shan. As Emperor said, buffed up Darth Maul. Or even just a Darth Maul that wasn't bisected. Would have been cool to see what would have happened during DotJ had the Je'daii not prevented Xesh from harnessing the Force Storms.

Q99
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Full potential Plageuis.

Its something I made a thread on when I first started debating SW. I believed Plageuis at full potential would be able to master any power, as well as be immortal, nearly unkillable, create life, teleport from one end of the galaxy to the other and time travel. Had he reached his full potential he would have been more powerful than Sidious even in DE.

And all this was based on things Plageuis was already working on when Sidious killed him. Pretty much Plageuis would have become like a dark side deity

Personally I doubt he could've pulled off all but a few of them. Immortality and life-creating, sure, but galactic teleportation and time travel? He doesn't have the power (flow walking isn't really true time travel in my view, to make that clear. He could pull off flow walking).

Then again, when talking hypothetical characters, we must allow that some had very high fantasies.

Hm, I wonder how Re-Bodied Freedon Nadd would be, since his plan was to teach Exar enough alchemy for Exar to make him a body.

WildBantha88
Plageuis said in the book of sith that he eventually might be able to bend time and space and in doing so, walk from one point in either to another point. And then he would learn from the masters who invented certain powers and he would master them himself. IIRC

AncientPower
Dark Side Exile.... she would have been damn scary and it is stated that she would have been far worse than Darth Nihilus... what that even entails I am not sure.

Vorpal Ruin
Darth Yoda

WildBantha88
I believe in the Episode 3 video game they had an alternate skin for Obi-wan where he was a darksider

Dark Sider Obi-Wan

Selenial
Dark Anakin working with The Son.

Dark Exile

Darth Yoda

Dark Sided Mace Windu

A redeemed Dooku.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Q99
Inspired by a random comment, I got to thinking, what are some cool/powerful hypothetical versions of characters out there, especially ones that were seen in visions/someone desired/etc.?

Examples include:

Full Potential/Non-Cyborg Darth Vader

Muur Talisman Darth Vader

Darth Krayt in Cade Skywalker's body

Darth Cade

Darth Tenebrous in the Chosen One's body

What else is out there in the what-ifs and dreams of different characters?

I quite liked the idea of White Vader seen in the Infinities comic. Basically if Vader was redeemed and became Anakin again like in ROTJ but he survived. Luke and Leia would have been able to truly know their father, Luke's Jedi skills would have progressed even faster, the NJO would have been formed that much sooner etc.

Also, Callista if she had managed to regain her Force powers and stayed with Luke.

Trocity
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I quite liked the idea of White Vader seen in the Infinities comic.

You actually might be the only person I've seen not say that that was absolutely ridiculous haha.

Nephthys
Talzin if she'd succeeded in her plan to eat the Force (or whatever).

Q99
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I quite liked the idea of White Vader seen in the Infinities comic. Basically if Vader was redeemed and became Anakin again like in ROTJ but he survived. Luke and Leia would have been able to truly know their father, Luke's Jedi skills would have progressed even faster, the NJO would have been formed that much sooner etc.

Also, Callista if she had managed to regain her Force powers and stayed with Luke.

Oh, White Vader! I forgot about him. That would certainly be interesting... if politically difficult.

He'd likely teach Leia too...

Originally posted by AncientPower
Dark Side Exile.... she would have been damn scary and it is stated that she would have been far worse than Darth Nihilus... what that even entails I am not sure.

That does sound terrifying ^^ Very uber, to be sure.

DarthAnt66
I would like to see Light!Revan in his body. I picture it kind of like early KotOR Revan with much more wisdom and power.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Zannah with the power of a weakling.
Oh wait....
laughing

Skybreaker
Jedi Master Palpatine
Jedi Master Bane
Anakin Skywalker (RotJ - suit)
Full potential Leia
Full potential Anakin Solo
Full potential Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.