Stormtroopers IMPOSSIBLE shots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I know that Stormtroopers can't shoot straight, but COME ON. After watching the new star wars rebels episode Fighter Flight, I can't stomach the stormtroopers. They were right within aim of Zeb and Ezra numerous times, and missed everything. WTF? Is their anything in canon that can explain this ridiculousness.

DarthAnt66
Zeb has greater precognition then Zannah. thumb up

Trocity
The Empire is a complete joke in Rebels, it's very unfortunate.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Trocity
The Empire is a complete joke in Rebels, it's very unfortunate.

Let's be real here, the Empire was always a Joke, since the beginning of SW.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Zeb has greater precognition then Zannah. thumb up

I think you mean Cognus

ILS
It's a shame.. when you really delve into Stormtrooper source material you'll find that they really are elite soldiers. They're just depicted as idiots to make the kiddies laugh and not to kill the main characters, which is pretty lazy storytelling IMO. Plus, they're not a threat whatsoever as a villain. I see a Stormtrooper and not once will it cross my mind that they might actually kill something, which is just stupid because that's kind of the point of them being there. I don't mind there being legitimately close calls where the heroes get away, but if you're going to put them in front of a bunch of stormtroopers with like, no cover, someone had better get shot, or it's just a terrible action scene.

Arhael
Yep, that sequence of Zeb attacking stormtroopers head on with saber stuff was ridiculous. I began wondering, if he is secretly a Force user.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.