- The Defenders -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Hellcat
Hulk
Dr.Strange
Valkyrie
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Namor

Can the ( Defenders ) survive, succeed or do they die replacing Batman, Superman, G.L Hal, Wonder Woman, M.Manhunter, Flash and Cyborg in the Justice League full roster.

Can the Defenders clear all the JLA storylines and events sents the start of Dcnu to now?

Plz remember that the Defenders will get integrated with the rest of the JLAers not mentioned up top, so there not alone if the story or event called for it in the Justice League original run.

Hellcat replaces Batman
Hulk replaces Superman
Dr.Strange Replaces G.L Hal
Valkyrie replaces Wonder Woman
Ghost Rider replaces M.Manhunter
Silver Surfer replaces Flash
Namor replaces Aquaman

DarkSaint85
Who replaced cyborg

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who replaced cyborg

Nobody..

Cyborg is still there on the JL Team..

Tony Stark
Yup

DarkSaint85
They failed.

Supermex
They failed.

Cuz of what reason?

tkitna
Defenders certainly have some firepower, but the thing they are missing is a good strategist. Not sure if they could do it.

Werewolf582
They fail.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermex
Cuz of what reason?

Hellcat is not suitable to replace Batman.

In their first big meet, when Superman was fighting the other members, Hulk would kill Hellcat and Strange.

Without allies, Hulk would then get stuck on Apokolips.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by tkitna
Defenders certainly have some firepower, but the thing they are missing is a good strategist. Not sure if they could do it.

Both Valkyire and Namor have Generaled their own Armys

carver9

In their first big meet, when Superman was fighting the other members, Hulk would kill Hellcat and Strange.

I hate saying this but I agree with this post. Overall, the team doesn't have the mentality the JLA have, especially during their first meeting.

Badabing
There is nobody suitable to replace Batman.

Without allies, Hulk would then rule Apokolips. FTFY. biscuits

tkitna
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Both Valkyire and Namor have Generaled their own Armys

I don't know. I'd feel a whole hell of a lot better following Batman or Captain America into battle then either of those two egomaniacs.

iceman24567
I don't know. I'd feel a whole hell of a lot better following Batman or Captain America into battle then either of those two egomaniacs. thumb up

Golgo13
They failed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Badabing
FTFY. biscuits

LoB's stance is starting to make sense....

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Supermex
Hellcat
Hulk
Dr.Strange
Valkyrie
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Namor

Can the ( Defenders ) survive, succeed or do they die replacing Batman, Superman, G.L Hal, Wonder Woman, M.Manhunter, Flash and Cyborg in the Justice League full roster.

Can the Defenders clear all the JLA storylines and events sents the start of Dcnu to now?

Plz remember that the Defenders will get integrated with the rest of the JLAers not mentioned up top, so there not alone if the story or event called for it in the Justice League original run.

Hellcat replaces Batman
Hulk replaces Superman
Dr.Strange Replaces G.L Hal
Valkyrie replaces Wonder Woman
Ghost Rider replaces M.Manhunter
Silver Surfer replaces Flash
Namor replaces Aquaman

namor aquaman is good. Surfer flash okay. Hellcat comes nowhere near batman in stats nor in intwlligence tech or experience or skills. She can nver replace him in amy sense except membership.

hellcat doesn't come anywhere near batman ins trength durability prep intelligence or anything. Unless Hulk gets flight, no - even if he does its doubt. Both act very differently in different situations. As a physical powerhouse I beleive Hulk can outshine Superman, but Superman is a lot more than that. Valkyrie is a joke in comparison to WW. Vastly inferior is speed or strength, less skilled, no healing, blunt force durability is much lesser, has none of WW's verstality, especially the lasso which is one of the JL's greatest tools. While GR has somethings going on for him that MM doesn't have he can't replace Jon'z in stats and the most important this, MM's telepathy which is one of the League's biggest assets. Dr Strange will be in big overtime. With Classic Dr strange in the group, I could see the Defenders bringing a slight increase in power output, but the power distribution is pretty uneven so this replacement will not do

HulkIsHulk
I don't know. I'd feel a whole hell of a lot better following Batman or Captain America into battle then either of those two egomaniacs.
True, but i would consider myself safer under protection fron Namor or Valyrie than Batman or Cap, and better, a much better chance to be avenged.

Bentley

Valkyrie and Dr. Strange are decent tacticians in their own right.

Namor is poor at everything he does.

HulkIsHulk

kill no. Better is ditch them and go somehwere else. The big teamwork came in a lot after than that for League.
About being the Leader, Strange can be very persuasive when he needs to be, but nowhere like Cap, or MM for that matter.

Supermex
Originally posted by Bentley
Valkyrie and Dr. Strange are decent tacticians in their own right.

Namor is poor at everything he does.

Your poor at life!!

lol Jk

Plz apologize about what you said about, Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.