Favorite Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Vote in the polls. Explain your answer in the comments.

Aurbere
I voted for Jedi Civil War Darth Revan, simply because of what Kreia and co. in KOTOR 2 say about him. The epic military commander that turned to the Dark Side out of necessity, ran roughshod over the Republic, and took out a nice chunk of the Jedi Order in just a few years.

And he looks awesome, too.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Aurbere
I voted for Jedi Civil War Darth Revan, simply because of what Kreia and co. in KOTOR 2 say about him. The epic military commander that turned to the Dark Side out of necessity, ran roughshod over the Republic, and took out a nice chunk of the Jedi Order in just a few years.

https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/lets-be-friend-cat-graphic-jpg.18387/

Nephthys

I voted Mando Wars for similar reasons.

ares834

thumb up

As long as we ignore SWTOR, agreed.

Sinious
Jedi Civil War Darth Revan

The_Tempest
Karpyshyn!Revan

FreshestSlice
You mean Krapshyn.

Anyway, any Revan before the new expansion, honestly. Though I'm partial to the Jedi Crusader, myself.

Fated Xtasy
I'm going with Darth Revan, he was an intelligent warlord, the mystery behind him was engaging, hearing about him from Kreia, Malak, Bastila, Carth and the council was incredible. His motivations and goal were awesome to debate with people. He was enthralling. Up until the release of ME i was never fully engaged in a storyline it all seemed boring when compared to Kotor/Kotor 2 and that was because of Revan(And Kreia's perfectly executed dialogue helped that alot)

NewGuy01
Darth Revan, probably. I also like the Reborn Revan(s) though.

Aurbere
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

As long as we ignore SWTOR, agreed.

I think that's reflex for me at this point, to be honest.

Selenial

Agreed, he was kind of what Caedus tried so hard to be and failed, and I like that.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Selenial
Agreed, he was kind of what Caedus tried so hard to be and failed, and I like that.

Wish it hadn't been ruined, though.

red8
Any of the first three Revan incarnations from the poll are correct. The others never happened.

NTJack0
The dead and forgotten one.

AncientPower
The Revan depicted in the entirety of the KotOR games, both the background and the amnesia victim.... any depiction of Revan after that (besides perhaps the KotOR comics) is boring, unoriginal and lacking entirely any of the mystery he once retained.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan - Reborn incarnation in TOR

Reasons:-

1. Memories fully recovered
2. Wisdom factor
3. Experience factor
4. Philosophical unorthodoxy (Revan wielded the dual philosophies of Sith passion and Jedi tranquility to conquer his enemies)

carthage
Revan as a Sith Lord who inspired the rule of two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.