KMC VS The WORLDBREAKERS: Tag-Team Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC, your mission is to create a tag-team to defeat..

THE WORLDBREAKERS

http://cdn3-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2011/09/file_173616_0_ihulks635p685.jpg

RULES

1) You may pick ONE Trans character and one low-herald
2) NO REALITY WARPERS
3) NO BFR
4) NO TIME MANIPULATION
5) YOUR TEAM MUST BE ABLE TO WIN 4 OUT OF 10 IN A SLUGFEST!

riv6672
Hank Pym and PC Karate Kid

Prof. T.C McAbe
Trans, DCnU Superman
PC Karate Kid

8-9/10 win

riv6672
Oh yeah, forgot that. 8/10 for my team.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
KMC, your mission is to create a tag-team to defeat..

THE WORLDBREAKERS

http://cdn3-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2011/09/file_173616_0_ihulks635p685.jpg

RULES

1) You may pick ONE Trans character and one low-herald
2) NO REALITY WARPERS
3) NO BFR
4) NO TIME MANIPULATION
5) YOUR TEAM MUST BE ABLE TO WIN 4 OUT OF 10 IN A SLUGFEST!

Wait a minute. Are you using the Hulk's in the pic?

DarkSaint85
Carver: I don't know who to pick, here's some scans wanking the characters under the pretense of 'educating' the one person who's not read HoTM.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute. Are you using the Hulk's in the pic?

Yes, Carver!

Stoic
No Trans, and low Herald team is beating them in a slug fest. The Herald is dead from the onset, the Trans goes down as well.

Way to try to drag them down to a level that they were never shown to be at LOB.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Stoic
No Trans, and low Herald team is beating them in a slug fest. The Herald is dead from the onset, the Trans goes down as well.

Way to try to drag them down to a level that they were never shown to be at LOB.

What tier are you putting them at, just out of interest?

Are you thinking of low Skyfather for instance?

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What tier are you putting them at, just out of interest?

Are you thinking of low Skyfather for instance?

It would take 2 Mangog level characters to slug it out with them evenly. At the very least.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic

I'm not "Dragging" them anywhere.

I was trying to create the most challenging scenario given all the options that are out there.

You've had 2 selections already so obviously not everyone agrees with your premise.

Omega Vision
Silver Age Superman and PC Karate Kid.

9/10

JBL
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Trans, DCnU Superman
PC Karate Kid

8-9/10 win LMAO!

carver9
I'm not "Dragging" them anywhere.

I was trying to create the most challenging scenario given all the options that are out there.

You've had 2 selections already so obviously not everyone agrees with your premise.

But with the pic...do you understand what happened there? Nothing short of Galactus and another being within his tier 'in a fist fight' are beating those two.

No trans tier is beating the World Breaker at their average levels, in that pic, they were amped and was a 100 stories tall. Any Skyfather would get punked by a Hulk of that caliber.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO!

Its best to ignore him.

DarkSaint85
LoB, is it a fist fight alone?

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

That's what is said in his opening post.

DarkSaint85
Carver, your interpretations are shaky. I only trust his word.

LordofBrooklyn

No, it is 2 tiered.

The team can beat the Worldbreakers under the stipulations set BUT they ALSO must be able to win at least 4 out of 10 in a slugfest.

LordofBrooklyn
But with the pic...do you understand what happened there? Nothing short of Galactus and another being within his tier 'in a fist fight' are beating those two.

No trans tier is beating the World Breaker at their average levels, in that pic, they were amped and was a 100 stories tall. Any Skyfather would get punked by a Hulk of that caliber.

Carver, I used the pic for aesthetic purposes.

Use the Worldbreakers at their average.

carver9
No, it is 2 tiered.

The team can beat the Worldbreakers under the stipulations set BUT they ALSO must be able to win at least 4 out of 10 in a slugfest.

Hhhhhmmm, hard to say. WWH was able to withstand Zeus lightning. Got back up in a couple of panels (think it was one). He endured the power of a skyfather. This Hulk would punch that version of Hulk and turn him into sprinkle dust. A skyfather could take them out but they would have to pour it on and this is without going fist cuff. In a fist cuff match, nothing short of Galactus and Tenebrous are matching them.

carver9
Carver, I used the pic for aesthetic purposes.

Use the Worldbreakers at their average.

I asked you if it was the Hulk's in the pic and you said yes...if you're using the World Breakers in the Dark Dimension then this has been done before. No need for me to reply in it.

LordofBrooklyn
I asked you if it was the Hulk's in the pic and you said yes...if you're using the World Breakers in the Dark Dimension then this has been done before. No need for me to reply in it.

BAH.

Take your leave!

mad

DarkSaint85
Using the tier thread....

Resurrection Man 1 Million.....and......

Zauriel.

riv6672
Lets be honest, PC Karate Kid'd solo.

LordofBrooklyn
Using the tier thread....

Resurrection Man 1 Million.....and......

Zauriel.

Explain yourself!

DarkSaint85
Zauriel is a bit of a cheat, as I had DCnU Zauriel in mind. And it is likely that it hasn't been updated.

But he was able to erase the Phantom Stranger from Creation. The Hulks would be nothing to him.

Resurrection Man cannot be killed; he can keep choosing powers until he gets one that lets him win. Including black hole powers (which he developed), quantum speed (so fast that Superman was blitzed) and whatever the hell his cosmci powers were. And he did this on the fly, without having to die.

LordofBrooklyn
Zauriel is a bit of a cheat, as I had DCnU Zauriel in mind. And it is likely that it hasn't been updated.

But he was able to erase the Phantom Stranger from Creation. The Hulks would be nothing to him.

Resurrection Man cannot be killed; he can keep choosing powers until he gets one that lets him win. Including black hole powers (which he developed), quantum speed (so fast that Superman was blitzed) and whatever the hell his cosmci powers were. And he did this on the fly, without having to die.

You have revealed your TREACHERY!

DISQUALIFIED!

Try again, IF YOU DARE!

DarkSaint85
Nope, no need, Zauriel is a low herald.

If not, I can use the Spot....

riv6672
Squirrel Girl. Where DOES this character rank in "RL" Marvel terms?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by riv6672
Squirrel Girl. Where DOES this character rank in "RL" Marvel terms?

SQUIRREL GIRL > Thanos

This is definitive in terms of her power.

riv6672
I can never tell if her wacky huge wins are canon or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.