Doc Samson vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Regular Samson. Fight takes place on Miami beach.

Stoic
Colossus

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Colossus

Loses six battles out of ten after a good fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Loses six battles out of ten after a good fight.

Why do you think this? The Hulk (Green Scar) said that Colossus would have given him trouble at one time, but that he was different now, just before he broke his arms. How is Samson stronger than Peter?

Bentley
Samson had an upgrade during World War Hulks. Maybe Piotr can give him a run for his money, but I'd believe Doc is stronger.

Also, lip service from Hulk is ok, but nothing to jump over to hype.

zopzop
Colossus is such a failure he'd find a way to KO himself before the fight even started.

Samson for the overwhelming majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Samson had an upgrade during World War Hulks. Maybe Piotr can give him a run for his money, but I'd believe Doc is stronger.

Also, lip service from Hulk is ok, but nothing to jump over to hype.

But the OP is calling for regular Samson.

zopzop
"Regular" Samson battle Savage Hulk for 6+ hours and held his own. He later tussled for a little bit with Herc/Wonderman/dehydrated Namor/Iron Man, they dog piled him and he threw them off him.

Samson would break Colossus.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
"Regular" Samson battle Savage Hulk for 6+ hours and held his own. He later tussled for a little bit with Herc/Wonderman/dehydrated Namor/Iron Man, they dog piled him and he threw them off him.

Samson would break Colossus.

Didn't Pete beat the Hulk in less than a few minutes when they fought in a lake? That makes me believe that he would beat Samson in less.

juggernaut74
Samson broke his hand punching the Hulk once iirc. He's also ben bruised badly from Hulks beatings. Colossus is way tougher.

zopzop
Didn't Pete beat the Hulk in less than a few minutes when they fought in a lake? That makes me believe that he would beat Samson in less.
You seem to be forgetting that was with Lockheed's help. For some odd reason, Lockheed's flames wrecked Hulk and he ran away, Colossus caught up to him as he was cooling off by a river/pond.

Prior to that, Kitty had to jump in and save him from a beating.

Stoic
You seem to be forgetting that was with Lockheed's help. For some odd reason, Lockheed's flames wrecked Hulk and he ran away, Colossus caught up to him as he was cooling off by a river/pond.

Prior to that, Kitty had to jump in and save him from a beating.

True, i did forget about Lockheed in that particular meeting, but then again look at how many times the Hulk has beaten up on Samson. Didn't the Rhino tune Leonard up once as well? How do you get more fail than Rhino?

You may have a solid point though, Samson has a chance of winning, but I wouldn't give him the majority. Even if he defeated Pete, he would in no way destroy him. That's taking it way too far.

juggernaut74
So Hulk has to be at 100% to beat Colossus?

juggernaut74
BMW I like how some people overlook the fact that Colossus states Hulk isn't as weak as he thought and he's reacting fast.

zopzop
True, i did forget about Lockheed in that particular meeting, but then again look at how many times the Hulk has beaten up on Samson. Didn't the Rhino tune Leonard up once as well? How do you get more fail than Rhino?

You may have a solid point though, Samson has a chance of winning, but I wouldn't give him the majority. Even if he defeated Pete, he would in no way destroy him. That's taking it way too far.
Samson admitted recently that he held back/doubted himself during his entire career as a hero and even then he's been more impressive than Colossus.

@juggernaut74
Go hunt for the scans, I'm not in the mood now. Lockheed's fire WRECKED Hulk to the point that he ran away screaming. There was something seriously wrong with Hulk that issue.

carver9
Samson admitted recently that he held back/doubted himself during his entire career as a hero and even then he's been more impressive than Colossus.

@juggernaut74
Go hunt for the scans, I'm not in the mood now. Lockheed's fire WRECKED Hulk to the point that he ran away screaming. There was something seriously wrong with Hulk that issue.

Yeah, it weakened him tremendously to the point that he was straining for breath. Crazy issue and Hulk was seriously damaged.

tkitna
I'd take Samson for the majority.

h1a8
There is no way Samson is beating colossus.
It will be a little close but colossus would be easily the superior

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
There is no way Samson is beating colossus.
It will be a little close but colossus would be easily the superior

I got that feeling as well, but I could be wrong. up until recently, I thought that the Thing would walk all over Samson. In retrospect, i have always believed that Petey would do the same to the Thing. being composed of sturdier materials and everything that goes along with that kind of thinking.

Martian_mind
Colossus wins this.

Bentley

Missed that part of the OP. I agree Piotr should win then.

But Thing > both of them awesr

juggernaut74
Samson is a few notches below Colossus and Thing.

Steel> rock.

Wonder Man
Colossus.

juggernaut74
Bump.

psycho gundam
I got that feeling as well, but I could be wrong. up until recently, I thought that the Thing would walk all over Samson. In retrospect, i have always believed that Petey would do the same to the Thing. being composed of sturdier materials and everything that goes along with that kind of thinking. Don't cosign him so quickly. Here's his "reasoning":

With a microscopic amount of my strength I can move my flesh. Similarly, If it takes a microscopic amount of Colossus' strength to move his own adamantium flesh BUT all of Hulk's strength to barely move in Colossus's adamantium flesh skin then a tiny portion of Colossus strength is far beyond Hulk's. So if Colossus hit Hulk with any significant portion of his strength Hulk would be splattered.

Now this is and if then argument. So the conclusion only follows if the premises does. Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/jamar1_zpsofas9kya.gif

leonidas
pete would take him but it wouldn't be easy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Don't cosign him so quickly. Here's his "reasoning":

Colossus has literally more strength and power when blinking, vs Hulk.

Stoic

LOL, and Colossus isn't Adamantium. Even if he were, look at what the Hulk did to Ultron in less than a minute. Then there's the beam that was unable to harm the Hulk but was capable of liquefying Adamantium. Colossus would be crushed by the Hulk in most cases and showings. Colossus still gets my vote against Samson.

h1a8

How much of Hulk's strength would it take to pinch and dent a ball of adamantium? Colossus (adamantium version) could do it with a tiny portion of his strength. It's like me pinching my own skin.

In other words, if it takes Hulk nearly all of hus strength to pinch in my human skin whereas it takes me a tiny portion of my strength to do then I'm astronomically stronger than Hulk.

carver9

WwwwwwwTTTTFFFFF

carver9
How much of Hulk's strength would it take to pinch and dent a ball of adamantium? Colossus (adamantium version) could do it with a tiny portion of his strength. It's like me pinching my own skin.

In other words, if it takes Hulk nearly all of hus strength to pinch in my human skin whereas it takes me a tiny portion of my strength to do then I'm astronomically stronger than Hulk.

Hulk has ripped Modok adamantium body to shreds. Get out of here with this.

zopzop
Colossus still gets my vote against Samson.
Some Gamma fan you are, betraying Doc Samson for the failure known as Colossus! sad

Stoic
Some Gamma fan you are, betraying Doc Samson for the failure known as Colossus! sad

If this was psycho Samson, I'd pick him, but it isn't.

Okay, now think on this. What are you basing Colossus being made of Adamantium from? Even if he were made of that substance, the Hulk has torn it like toilet paper. It was Nul, but it was his body, and the Hulk went along with Nul unlike the rest of the Worthy who were spiritually shackled and replaced by the spirits within them.

mighty adam
Colossus aint ass and neither is doc. Probably too close to call. Bye the way who hurt hulk with fire? I seen him tank human touch nova blast and healed in sec. Any fire outside of god level magic hurting him is bad writing.

Anadrol1
Colossus takes majority clearly

apex_pretador
So colossus is now made of adamantium and is stronger than hulk? Even thing, who is superior to colossus is nothing more than 3-4 shot material for hulk after he returned from sakaar

juggernaut74
Who wins in 2020?

lawest9
Colossus, he's stronger and probably better trained in H2H.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by lawest9
Colossus, he's stronger and probably better trained in H2H. I'm pretty sure Colossus is way better trained than Samson is he's been trained by Wolverine for years.

lawest9
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm pretty sure Colossus is way better trained than Samson is he's been trained by Wolverine for years. Which is my thoughts exactly.

StiltmanFTW
Samson is a shrink first. He may love fighting, but it's a hobby for him.

For Colossus, it's the way of life.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Samson is a shrink first. He may love fighting, but it's a hobby for him.

For Colossus, it's the way of life. Sounds pretty accurate.

Supermutant
Samson going on a dry spell at kmc lol.

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermutant
Samson going on a dry spell at kmc lol.

He could try some lube.

Quick Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.