Help me find this horror movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
In this movie, the spirit of a dead killer is inside a doll. His girlfriend, a blonde middle aged woman, jeeps the doll in a cage. The doll escapes out of the cage and kills her, strangling and drowning her in her bathtub when she was watching tv. Her spirit is taken up by a female doll. As a sideline story, a teenager and his girlfriend run away together. The guy is dark haired while the girl hair is, if I remember right, a reddish blonde. These ghost dolls sends an advertisement to someone to get them to a specific place, which is where the killer's grave is, from which he haas to get some magical items. On the way when the driver, who thinks he's just getting some dolls to a place, stops at a hotel, the doll murdeerer couple kills o couple on their honeymoon bybreaking a mirror aabove them and take their wedding ring. They come across these teenagers on the way, take them hostage and plans to take over their bodies with a ritual, but at the last moment the killer's girlfriend has a change of heart. The girlfriend's spirit containing doll os set on fire by the killer doll, which gets destroyed later. In the ending credits, the burnt female doll jumps up and attacks a ranger. Which movie is this? Any idea?

mutantedelorto
We are not talking about "the Bride of Chucky" right?

broco
Yeah, definitely Bride of Chucky. I still remember the bathtub killing scene...lots of electricity and bubbles smile))
If I'm not wrong, the actress was that gorgeous Jennifer Tily big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.