Does the EU is canon in your opinion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Here's my opinion :

"Lucas said it only because they paid him for it and he became their puppet. Such words have not much of value.

-

@penderor:
That's it hey lucas let's check what is canon or what is not I know you don't writ anything, but that's you who inspired all of this !!! SO

-Ho no I want to sleep Know...

-That's about the clone war money money money !

-Moneeh? Ho yhea canon put all of this canon !!!

Am I thinking EU = canon? Awnser :

Not all of it.. But Remeber star war is made of legend not only canon.. legend matters in star war !!

I's commercial so on some corner it's completly **** up...

But No matters the canons... THE UNIVSERSELIVE IN FAN MIND !!!! That's why SW is wonderfull. And I can resume it in one quote :

"THE ONLY CANNON WICH MATTERS, IS MY PERSONNAL CANON !!!"

Grievous encounter obiwan but never figth him personaly before episode III

Quote : "You fool, compt Dokuu train me to your Jedi arts"

And in the canon clone war... Obiwan figth grievous.. Multiples times !!!

Republic commando the game and novels = non canon... The result of the game they popularity parodi in the TWC serie : Canon !!!

We should take the EU as Kojima told to MGS fan's to take MGS portable OPS as an Half canon... "Canon but not on every aspects !!!"
"

Darth Abonis
What?

Tzeentch
The only thing canon to me is Chewbacca getting crushed by a moon.

Everything else is non-canon, even the movies.

Trocity
The EU, or "Legends", are the real events of the star wars universe to me.

Trocity
Sucks to be you, I guess.

Trocity
A lot of it does but the capabilities of jedi and sith are way more epic than in the crappy canon where they fight at the speed of a regular human. The canon stories aren't all that great either when you pick them apart.

Q99
You need to polish your English some, Revanchiste.

Properly, it should be "Is the EU canon in your opinion?"

Also, the way I view it, we simply have multiple canons. Legends canon and Disney canon.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Tzeentch
The only thing canon to me is Chewbacca getting crushed by a moon.

Everything else is non-canon, even the movies.

XD And if I have a part of SW universe were jarjar getting assassinated...
Does this seem canon for you?

"You need to polish your English some, Revanchiste.

Properly, it should be "Is the EU canon in your opinion?""

You Know I wrot to fast with "lust", and.... Yhea this my Recation :
"-read the topic...-
Ho shit did I write that? Of course who else could be dumb as I am?!
Let edit... Ho shot we canon edit one this forum after 15mn... Ho crap."

It also happen in my first language so... That's not my english...

"A lot of it does but the capabilities of jedi and sith are way more epic than in the crappy canon where they fight at the speed of a regular human. The canon stories aren't all that great either when you pick them apart."

**** Yhea !!! That's right !!!

Shey Tapani
Originally posted by Q99
You need to polish your English some, Revanchiste.

Properly, it should be "Is the EU canon in your opinion?"

Also, the way I view it, we simply have multiple canons. Legends canon and Disney canon.

One of them is dead.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Trocity
The EU, or "Legends", are the real events of the star wars universe to me.

Me too.

Originally posted by Q99
TheAlso, the way I view it, we simply have multiple canons. Legends canon and Disney canon.

Precisely. It's like how Spiderman has multiple canons; the comics, the Raimi movies, the more recent movies, the different cartoon series etc

All of them are separate from each other and all are fully canon in their own right.

carthage
Some of it had to go, regrettably. The post ROTJ stuff should've gone, but I don't see why stuff like the TOTJ era material had to be nixed, or the stuff that provided a historical basis for the Sith order either.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by carthage
Some of it had to go, regrettably. The post ROTJ stuff should've gone, but I don't see why stuff like the TOTJ era material had to be nixed, or the stuff that provided a historical basis for the Sith order either.

Yeah, it's a shame, since Totj is one of my favorite EU works.

Revanchiste
"Precisely. It's like how Spiderman has multiple canons; the comics, the Raimi movies, the more recent movies, the different cartoon series etc

All of them are separate from each other and all are fully canon in their own right."
It's a vision...
ToTJ?? Eeer what is it? Is that a post Episode VI universe....

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Revanchiste
"Precisely. It's like how Spiderman has multiple canons; the comics, the Raimi movies, the more recent movies, the different cartoon series etc

All of them are separate from each other and all are fully canon in their own right."
It's a vision...
ToTJ?? Eeer what is it? Is that a post Episode VI universe....

No, Tales of The Jedi (ToTJ) is a comic series set 4000 years before the movies.

It's awesome.

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoutT1c2ZAk

Watch it one hour !!!

ANd share this debat..

psmith81992
I think we're all ignoring this french douche.

Revanchiste
But they better not..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.