Phoenix 5 vs Thanos and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/2433402-avx_5_2.png

vs

The Mad Titans

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3628072-3499516-thanos_vs_darkseid_part_3_by_namorsubmariner-d641m55.jpg

carver9
The five stomps

Insane Titan
Team 2 wins

deathslash
I'm tempted to bring up nova, starlord and drax beating on thanos but I don't really feel like trolling today. Team 2 wins this.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm tempted to bring up nova, starlord and drag beating on thanos but I don't really feel like trolling today. Team 2 wins this. bring them up and I can make you look more foolish smile

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
The five stomps

Um what?

pym-ftw
Thanus & Derpside win

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team two.

"Id"
Phoenix 5

Stoic
2 members of the Phoenix 5 would have just over half the power of the Phoenix. I don't think that Thanos and Darkseid would win, but I could be convinced if someone had a decent argument as to why they placed T&D at this level. Now if T&D were capable of taking the P5 down to 1 Avatar with the full power of the Phoenix, I really can't see T&D getting past this. I see them doing well, if they worked together, but not actually winning.

DarkRaiden
Thanos could win on his own.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Thanos could win on his own.

laughing out loud

riv6672
Didnt the P5 beat a team of Supermen so bad the thread was locked as a mercy kill?
Team Titans have no chance here.

basilisk
The only way team 2 are winning this is if they are able to do something that takes down all P5 simultaneously, leaving none active as the host. This might be possible because while formidable the P5 didn't always work as a team or unleash the full power together.

If it comes down to two or one of the P5 left standing with half or all of the Phoenix power, then Darkseid and Thanos will get wrecked. Thanos especially will be wishing he was back taking a beating from Quill or Nova.

But... if the P5 left standing is Colossus, or even Namor, I concede this might go the other way. I don't think those guys knew what they were doing.

Insane Titan
^^joke post

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Didnt the P5 beat a team of Supermen so bad the thread was locked as a mercy kill?
Team Titans have no chance here. a team of supermen aren't nearly as powerful as thanos and darkseid.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Stoic
2 members of the Phoenix 5 would have just over half the power of the Phoenix. I don't think that Thanos and Darkseid would win, but I could be convinced if someone had a decent argument as to why they placed T&D at this level. Now if T&D were capable of taking the P5 down to 1 Avatar with the full power of the Phoenix, I really can't see T&D getting past this. I see them doing well, if they worked together, but not actually winning.
Your math is terrible

Two members would have under half, because thats how numbers work.

Stoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Your math is terrible

Two members would have under half, because thats how numbers work.

Actually I meant if there were only two remaining. that they would have just over half the power. I am sorry that i did not properly explain myself. i figure that T&D could take out at least 2-3 of the avatars.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Stoic
Actually I meant if there were only two remaining. that they would have just over half the power. I am sorry that i did not properly explain myself. i figure that T&D could take out at least 2-3 of the avatars.
Well by feats the only ones worth a damn are Cyke and Namor

Stoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Well by feats the only ones worth a damn are Cyke and Namor

In the story it said that when one goes down the remaining inherit it's power. This battle would be like a rising gauntlet of sorts. I just don't think that they have that kind of power to win this. Feats are one thing, but then there is implied power to consider. You're right of course, the P5 were individually written down a bit.

Time Immemorial
They have no way of putting Thanos down, his genes makeup, skin will just keep converting and absorbing cosmic and ambient energies.

h1a8
a team of supermen aren't nearly as powerful as thanos and darkseid. superman is more powerful than Thanos. I'm not sure about DS though.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
superman is more powerful than Thanos. I'm not sure about DS though. Oh, you're sure.

riv6672
a team of supermen aren't nearly as powerful as thanos and darkseid.
You obviously dont know who's house you're in.
If the P5 can stomp a team of Supermen they WILL stomp team Titans.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by h1a8
superman is more powerful than Thanos. I'm not sure about DS though.

you're the only moron who thinks that

Estacado
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
you're the only moron who thinks that
thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
you're the only moron who thinks that Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.