DCnU Ultraman (On Kryptonite) Vs Uncuffed, GOW Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

carver9
I would easily put First Born on Ultraman level, probably above him and Wonder Woman treated him like a baby during their last fight. Not only that, she punched a hole clean through his chest. She is winning this I'm afraid. Taking out Adam is nice and all but its not above Wonder Woman capabilities during this stage.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
I would easily put First Born on Ultraman level, probably above him and Wonder Woman treated him like a baby during their last fight. Not only that, she punched a hole clean through his chest. She is winning this I'm afraid. Taking out Adam is nice and all but its not above Wonder Woman capabilities during this stage.

So, is WW trans?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9

She is not winning this fight while they are on Krypton or with this amp.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
So, is WW trans?

Possibly. First Born was pretty high up there and when she stopped holding back, she wrecked him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I never saw WW wreck the FB, I think Carver reads and interpretes the scans wrong.

Anyway. Ultraman wins after a hard fight.

Golgo13
Hopefully we get more from this WW in the new run.

Golgo13
Going with Ultraman for now.

carver9
Then you're wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.