Leon S. Kennedy vs Wei Shen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The Protagonist of the Resident Evil games vs the Protagonist of the Sleeping Dogs games.

Who takes this?

Jmanghan
bump.

Jmanghan
Bump.

Darkstorm Zero
Knowing both of these characters very well.... I'm going to side with Wei if all DLC are included.... The dude is a beast.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Knowing both of these characters very well.... I'm going to side with Wei if all DLC are included.... The dude is a beast.

Most people I know irl and in real life would've chosen Leon tbh.

I agree with them, Leon is near-superhuman. Have you seen his fight scenes?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Most people I know irl and in real life would've chosen Leon tbh.

I agree with them, Leon is near-superhuman. Have you seen his fight scenes?

I have, and they are impressive.

I was simply more impressed with Wei's sheer level of willpower to get through the last 2 missions in Sleeping dogs after being tortured by Tong for who knows how long, and in very painful and gruelling ways, and he still killed an army on his own, including Tong, Ponytail and Lee, al in the same night.

If it wasn't for those 2 last missions, and half the DLC, I would have given it to Leon.

KingD19
Leon's fought Krauser who is a legit superhuman. Based on that alone he takes this.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Leon's fought Krauser who is a legit superhuman. Based on that alone he takes this. Agreed, but that was a knife fight, still think Leon wins, just not easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.