Laughing =/= Toying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
I think we need to make this clear, otherwise some people are presenting wrong things in debates.

First of all, as you all know, Sidious was laughing to Yoda.

xUlqDMcS_RE

2:10

Darth Maul laughs to Obi-Wan

IqEtXVh8UOo

0:20

Darth Maul laughs to Vizsla

m8eWlsXB8is

1:22

Though Maul could blitz Vizsla or stomp him with the force, but clearly he was trying to beat him fair and square in only physical contest and he wanted prove his physical skills against his mandalorian weaponry, otherwise Death Watch wouldn't join him.

ILS
Growling = laughing?

ILS
Originally posted by ILS
Growling = laughing? Scratch that, mixed up the point in the video I was meant to look at lol.

DarthAnt66
Sidious utterly trashing Maul.

Nalaniel
If Sidious can ragdoll Dooku, he can do the same to Maul...

Arhael
Originally posted by Nalaniel
How do you know he can?

Trocity
Probably because Dooku>Maul

ares834
Originally posted by Arhael
How do you know he can?

Well it helps that he already did so...

DARTH POWER
^ I dunno about these Ragdolling instances proving clear superiority anymore. Not after Kanan froze and pinned the Inquisitor to the ceiling. He froze him mid-Saber strike as well, much like what Yoda did to Ventress.

Clearly if you catch someone off-guard with Tk, you instantly have a good chance of overpowering them with Tk.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Nalaniel

He didn't ragdoll him in a decent fight, he choked him while he was off guard. Dooku can give him at least a decent fight.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Clearly if you catch someone off-guard with Tk, you instantly have a good chance of overpowering them with Tk.

thumb up

DARTH POWER
Laughing indicates confidence. Nothing more, nothing less.

DarthAnt66
Sidious/Vader/Dooku/Most Sith>Maul

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS
Growling = laughing?

This is the funniest thing I've ever read in my life, bravo sir, you've made me die of laughter.

Nephthys
Don't you mean of growling?

DARTH POWER
Whether he growled or laughed (he actually does both), Maul was clearly having fun fighting Vizsla. That doesn't mean he was physically holding back or not trying.

And nice job Marco spotting Maul laughing while dueling Kenobi. I never noticed that one. He also smiles a lot in that fight (in the 1 vs 1 at least).

Marco1907
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sidious/Vader/Dooku/Most Sith>Maul

Maul => Dooku => Vader >>>>> Non-canon Revan (sorry)

DarthAnt66
That chain gave Ray Park Ebola.

Marco1907

And nice job Marco spotting Maul laughing while dueling Kenobi. I never noticed that one. He also smiles a lot in that fight (in the 1 vs 1 at least).

Thanks bro, it seems like he is enjoying himself (sarcasm) right ?

Arhael
Ahsoka can ragdoll Ventress!!! 1:23
LH3v1n7uMjo

DARTH POWER
^ Ventress is also laughing there while fighting the 2 of them together, even though she struggled enough against just Luminara.

Arhael
^ Ventress is also laughing there while fighting the 2 of them together, even though she struggled enough against just Luminara.
Proof she didn't hold back immensely against Luminara!

DARTH POWER
^ Well she did laugh. So clearly she was Toying with them, and could have killed them anytime she wanted.

The_Tempest
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

Ace Hambone
Based on the evidence, it would seem that dark siders enjoy fighting.

carthage
Originally posted by The_Tempest
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

See this is what I mean, you have a bad knack for doing this in every thread where Sidious is even a minor character. Why can't you accept that Maul could pose a challenge for him and at least force him down amped by Dark rage? Is it so hard for you to give Maul even that small consolation?

Yeah, Filoni said Sidious was in control the entire time. But he certainly never planned to play Limbo with Maul's blade after Savage died.

What up Tempest what Googled Sidious image will you post now!!!

Arhael
Originally posted by carthage
See this is what I mean, you have a bad knack for doing this in every thread where Sidious is even a minor character. Why can't you accept that Maul could pose a challenge for him and at least force him down amped by Dark rage? Is it so hard for you to give Maul even that small consolation?

Yeah, Filoni said Sidious was in control the entire time. But he certainly never planned to play Limbo with Maul's blade after Savage died.

What up Tempest what Googled Sidious image will you post now!!!

I guess he kind of has no choice. Half the forum put Maul below Revan. Doesn't look good that heavily underrated Maul can put up a good fight against Sidious, while Revan got lolstomped by Vitiate.

SIDIOUS 66
Lasting a little over 20 seconds against an opponent who isn't even trying to kill you, while you're going full throttle, trying your absolute hardest to kill your him, while fully immersed in pure rage at it's peak, is putting up a good fight, Arhael? Lol

carthage
I never stated he was going to do anything more than catch an unsuspecting Sidious down and make him play limbo with his blade.

Tempest's constant putdowns of Maul just get me so angry and frankly I'm tired of it. He even had to devote an entire thread to show how much he hates Maul, his only existence on this forum is to spite me...

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by carthage
I never stated he was going to do anything more than catch an unsuspecting Sidious down and make him play limbo with his blade.

Tempest's constant putdowns of Maul just get me so angry and frankly I'm tired of it. He even had to devote an entire thread to show how much he hates Maul, his only existence on this forum is to spite me...

While Marco's conclusions are a bit exaggerated and way off, it's not like you at all to jump on the bandwagon in an attempt to attack/mock someone else, if that's what you're doing. It is like you to mock fanboys in general, though, so hopefully that's the reason you're doing it...if that's what you're doing?

DarthAnt66
He's trolling. no expression

SIDIOUS 66
Are you trolling, Ant?

SIDIOUS 66
I just need to know Cart's intentions, as he should know Temp isn't an easy target.

DarthAnt66
He's trolling. no expression

carthage
I'm not. I was just curious as to why Tempest's preoccupation for Palpatine deliberately overlooks Anakin's importance to the mythos. He admitted Anakin was superior in the other thread, now we can move on. Sometimes I wonder if the man is obsessed with Palpatine and overlooks the importance of other characters..

SIDIOUS 66

Have you been trolling Marco?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I just need to know Cart's intentions, as he should know Temp isn't an easy target.

An understatement to be sure. Ya, Carthage is trolling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.