Who is the most popular/famous EU character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Vote in the polls, explain your answer in the comments.

Trocity
Revan. I have friends who are only casual fans of SW who know who Revan is because of KotoR. None of them know the Admiral, though. Thrawn is more beloved among hardcore fans.

WildBantha88
dude Mith'raw'nurodo is the biggest badass in starwars history. He is like Sherlok Holmes, if Sherlok Holmes was a badass space commander.

The guy has destroyed an entire trade federation fleet that was equipped to destroy 6 dreadnaughts, and he did that all with a few scout ships

DarthAnt66
We aren't discussing badass, we are discussing most famous. no expression

NewGuy01
Bane, Starkiller, Thrawn, Nihilus, and Revan are up there.

DarthAnt66
You listed everyone in the poll. Which one? no expression

Nephthys
Bane isn't an EU character.

DarthAnt66
Being on Netflix for 1 minute doesn't count as a movie character.

Dionysus
Eh, I'd say Galen.

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Being on Netflix for 1 minute doesn't count as a movie character.

laughing

Nalaniel
Marek or Revan.

carthage
Revan

Fated Xtasy
For Hardcore fans: Thrawn/Bane

For normal/Veteran fans: Revan/Bane

For newer fans: Galen Marek.

I've seen people(Hardcore fans) that say that Bane is almost as popular as Thrawn. and Veteran fans also say the same thing when they compare Bane to Revan(fame wise)

Though, i think it's safe to say that a list for them would go like this:

#1 - Revan(Popular for being customizable, accolades and for being "your" character)

#2 - Thrawn(He's one of the biggest EU characters, I haven't met a single person who hasn't heard of Thrawn)

#3 - Bane (Creator of the rule of two, Sithari and the one to lay the foundation for the sith order, Again, who hasn't heard of bane?)

#4 - Galen Marek(Super destructive powers, apprentice to Vader and fought Sidious, we all know of him, but It's safe to say, that it's only because of his "superman" esque powers, not his character)

Another popular EU character would be Quinlan Vos, I think he's above Galen in popularity/fame.

Raptor22
Mara

carthage
Bane doesnt deserve to be on the list

Tzeentch
lando

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

I really don't think that's 'hardcore' so much as 'when you got into it.'

90s? Thrawn. 00s? Revan. Etc..

Revanchiste
Thrawn Revan... No surprise to me !

Marco1907
Thrawn

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

I've seen people(Hardcore fans) that say that Bane is almost as popular as Thrawn. and Veteran fans also say the same thing when they compare Bane to Revan(fame wise)

Though, i think it's safe to say that a list for them would go like this:

#1 - Revan(Popular for being customizable, accolades and for being "your" character)

#2 - Thrawn(He's one of the biggest EU characters, I haven't met a single person who hasn't heard of Thrawn)

#3 - Bane (Creator of the rule of two, Sithari and the one to lay the foundation for the sith order, Again, who hasn't heard of bane?)

#4 - Galen Marek(Super destructive powers, apprentice to Vader and fought Sidious, we all know of him, but It's safe to say, that it's only because of his "superman" esque powers, not his character)

Another popular EU character would be Quinlan Vos, I think he's above Galen in popularity/fame.

I had no idea who Thrawn is until recently, but I knew Bane, Revan, and Marek well.

Revanchiste
It's all as exepected Revan and Thrawn are the best on the list !!!
Because they are strategist (Revan a bit more than Thrawn as always....)
That's seam logic but could have ad Jango Fett (because he is so bad ass in the EU)
Deltra squad charcters Omega Squad character, mandalore ultimate have a great place in the heart of SW fans too !

Edit I'm not agree with Revan your character.. Because the Revan I really love is not the one from KotOR I he don't have the same memory.... It's not a "shepard" like Jaden korr really is (even if they write some comics about...)
Because they where an Other Revan before wich it isn't the Revan you have love to play !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.