Episode 7 Title -- 'The Force Awakens'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
EPISODE 7 TITLE CONFIRMED!

What do you think of this title? Good, bad? Interesting? THOUGHTS DOWN BELOW!

BruceSkywalker
i guess Starkiller makes an appearance.. lol

Ushgarak
Not bad! Heard worse...

Bashar Teg
ugh

i find this title tougher to digest than even attack of the clones.

JediRobin23
Yeah. Needs time to adjust. First impression. Wtf....the force is always. Must be super force coming out I guess...

Sith Master X
I bet it's George's fault.

He probably suggested this title by writing it down on a napkin and handing it off to Abrams.

JediRobin23
The force unleashed? Is it the same thing?

Sorry. I wanna feel excited about this movie.....

Sith Master X
I thought the same thing about the title similarities. haha

Oh well. At least there's Toy Story 4 to look forward to now. big grin

JediRobin23
Maybe it's about the money again.

Should of left Star Wars alone....

NTJack0
At least there's Toy Story 4 to look forward to now. big grin That's a thing? The ****?

queeq
Hmmm... dunno.

Dionysus
I don't like the title that much, but at least it's slightly better than 'The Phantom Menace.'

Dionysus
PS, there should be a sequel trilogy section by now.

Ushgarak
There's no way to make one.

The proportion of the potential viewing that knows of TFU is tiny. Besides which, using 'The Force' in a Star Wars film title is legitimate, regardless of what other relatively trivial products may have also done the same.

I think as a title it will work well.

JediRobin23
Thinking about it some more, it has potential to be great. If Anthony Daniels is right when he said it is bigger than empire strikes back then who better to do it than Lawrence kasden, the cowriter for esb. Kasden is the only person who can go above and beyond the ot force. It would be even better if lucas had input on it. Actually, hope the trailer is gonna be good. Supposedly end of nov or before christmas

queeq
It's allright I guess. But I don't really get it. Can the Force, the energy field that creates life, surrounds us and binds us, fall asleep?? Wouldn't the entire universe be dead?

JediRobin23
I wouldn't take it literally, sounds more metaphorically to me. Don't know the story yet, but it may just have new things about the force. I know people liked the mystical part of the ot force then hated the midiclorians part of it in the pt. so, who knows yet. I guess as long as it doesn't get stupid...

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I bet it's George's fault.

Yeah of course it is.

Poor guy can't even sell off the franchise without people still b****ing to him about anything that they don't like about SW.

JediRobin23
Cause people have high expectations and keep getting disappointed

Dionysus
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah of course it is.

Poor guy can't even sell off the franchise without people still b****ing to him about anything that they don't like about SW.

sad

JediRobin23
I'm surprised the judging without a storyline...

JediRobin23
Go Star Wars...

queeq
Originally posted by JediRobin23
I wouldn't take it literally, sounds more metaphorically to me. Don't know the story yet, but it may just have new things about the force. I know people liked the mystical part of the ot force then hated the midiclorians part of it in the pt. so, who knows yet. I guess as long as it doesn't get stupid...

Yeah, I agree. But I doubt the Force will be the topic or part of the storyline. I'm sure it's meant metaphorically, but still... it's a tad weird. hehe. Still hoping for a great SW movie.

JediRobin23
Title sounds a bit better with the trailer

queeq
Hehehe... it does a bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.