Best Debater by Era [Friendly Competition]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66

NewGuy01
Ant makes topic desperately hoping he gets picked for KOTOR.

Anyway, I'm not really seeing any sense in this. The quality of a debater shouldn't change with timeline, only amount of knowledge.

DarthAnt66
:iwin:

That's why we have the Greatest Star Wars Debater category. wink

FreshestSlice
Carthage is honestly the best debater here.

ILS
I can has claim to Je'daii era?!

Fated Xtasy
Honestly, there is no such thing as a great debater in any category. Some people will always have more knowledge in a certain topic(i.e Ant in everything Revan, Q99 and Legacy/Krayt, Ect etc) but others will excel in other topics that they(again purely as an example: Ant & Q99) don't know.

But that's just my opinion.

carthage
Tempest is better than me as was Skybreaker (RIP)

NemeBro
Blax/Tzeentch is the best Star Wars debater in all eras.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Doesn't debate enough. Not as much as he supposedly used to.

Trocity
Board Walker is up there.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
Board Walker is up there.

thumb up x 1000

Stigma
thumb up

From the old guard Lightsnake and Nai are also top tier.

From the new folk, I'm not sure who is up there..

Tzeentch
Originally posted by NemeBro
Blax/Tzeentch is the best Star Wars debater in all eras. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/057/591/1276221006225.gif

carthage
That Gideon guy whatever happened to him, who was he, what became of his essence...

DarthAnt66
I heard he became so much of a Sidious fanboy he quit Star Wars since he was too upset over Vitiate's superiority.

Stigma
That Gideon guy whatever happened to him, who was he, what became of his essence...
His essence is eternal, from time to time clothing itself in flesh and blood throughout the cycle of life.

carthage
So he never truly left his spirit has tainted the halls of this hallowed ground, and even now he lingers polluting the minds of impressionable posters.. Gideon wherever you are, you do not deserved to be ranked amid the greatest contributors to Star wars lore. You are accursed.

Stigma
So he never truly left his spirit has tainted the halls of this hallowed ground, and even now he lingers polluting the minds of impressionable posters.. Gideon wherever you are, you do not deserved to be ranked amid the greatest contributors to Star wars lore. You are accursed.
Gideon, the one who tainted SWVF.

Seems legit thumb up

EDIT: Accursed seems legit too thumb up

carthage
Every time I read one of his old posts, I can feel the pulse of the dark side ringing through my force senses. He is beyond mere activities such as 'debating', indeed he is a wound in KMC itself..

Stigma
Every time I read one of his old posts, I can feel the pulse of the dark side ringing through my force senses. He is beyond mere activities such as 'debating', indeed he is a wound in KMC itself..
If Gideon is the wound, the big N. is surely Neph, his nemesis. (wow, tripple "n".. .coincidence?)

carthage
I do not fear Gideon.. Indeed, as he gazes from his ivory tower seldom descending to the world below, youngblood from conquered forums war endlessly for his once vaunted seat in the halls of great users. He truly believes he is unvanquishable, and even now he cackles behind his screen mocking us all. But rest assured you foul maligned man, you shall be overcome by one of the many passionate youths that debate the War of Stars

Fear for your position Gideon... They're coming

Trocity
Carthage, that was beautiful.

FreshestSlice
You would be just as powerful as him if you actually focused on your training.

ILS
carthage is going in right now.

Based
ptforthewin for everything.

red8
as was Skybreaker (RIP)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here's every Skybreaker argument:

Let's not pretend , .

red8
Current active KMC posters:

Neph - Old Republic era (KotOR and TOR)
S_W_Legend - Vitiate and TOR
Sidious, Tempest, Carthage - PT
Darth Power - Dooku
Emperor DMB - Bane era
Marco - Maul
Q99 - Legacy and Knight Errant

RIP:

PTForTheWin: Everything, the finest to ever post on the internet

Probably missing others

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by red8

Neph - (KotOR)

What the ****?

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What the ****?

Q99

Sidious, Tempest, Carthage - PT
Darth Power - Dooku
Emperor DMB - Bane era
Marco - Maul

Hah, I really have a lack of competition on Knight Errant, don't I?

carthage
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here's every Skybreaker argument:

Let's not pretend , .

He destroyed Neph and others better than I ever did. His Achille's heel was just his predilection to insult other users he was stomping in arguments. He paid the price with his life for his genius, and was banished from these sacred lands by evil minds who couldnt fathom how potent his intellect was. I will be his herald until his imminent second coming, and when the heavens part for his glorious descent Gideon will be smited and cast into the bottomless pit

Amen

FreshestSlice

laughing

Stigma

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/2/4/2/9/5/0/damn-straight-43659033712.jpeg

Based
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
laughing

Neph is solid.

carthage
Solidly bad.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
I can has claim to Je'daii era?!

Sure, why not?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Based
Neph is solid.
I'm sure Neph thinks he is, which is enough in his book. His opinion is law.

AncientPower
Can I hazz Great Sith War?

carthage
I'm sure Neph thinks he is, which is enough in his book. His opinion is law.

thumb up

Q99
Oh yea, while I'm picking up eras, the Hundred Year Darkness. XoXaan, Muur, Sorzus, Dreypa... I know the lot.

Fated Xtasy

Neph - Old Republic era (KoTOR and TOR)
Darth Power - Dooku
Emperor DMB - Bane era
Marco - Maul

I like this list, it's pretty solid. Neph knows a lot about Kotor in general(KoTOR, KoTOR 2 & TOR) DarthAnt is a lot more focused on KoTOR and Revan imo. I'd like to think, i know a lot about Meetra & KoTOR 2, but obviously not as much as Neph.

Lord Stark
Dooku, Skywalker, Yoda- Lord Stark

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I like this list, it's pretty solid. Neph knows a lot about Kotor in general(KoTOR, KoTOR 2 & TOR) DarthAnt is a lot more focused on KoTOR and Revan imo. I'd like to think, i know a lot about Meetra & KoTOR 2, but obviously not as much as Neph.

Nephs knowledge isn't really knowledge though.

He's terrible with Revan, and even worse with Surik for that matter. His only actual positive in some peoples eyes is that he consistently wanks TOR era Jedi using accolades over feats...

I hate to admit it but even Ant should be above him, despite his pis poor knowledge of the Exile...

Nephthys
Ahem, I know a ton of Revan and rate him at exactly the same place everyone else does, higher in some cases. So I fail to see how I'm terrible with him. Just because I don't believe all of the horseshit Ant spews about him doesn't make me bad on him.

And my knowledge of Meetra is bad only in that I don't wank the shit out of her and make up stuff like some I could mention. I seem to recall schooling you on Kotor 2 on the day you showed up here, so if I'm bad I suppose you're worse.

I also recall you saying I was the best KMC debater shortly afterwards, so I clearly impressed. >:]

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ahem, I know a ton of Revan and rate him at exactly the same place everyone else does, higher in some cases. So I fail to see how I'm terrible with him. Just because I don't believe all of the horseshit Ant spews about him doesn't make me bad on him.

And my knowledge of Meetra is bad only in that I don't wank the shit out of her and make up stuff like some I could mention. I seem to recall schooling you on Kotor 2 on the day you showed up here, so if I'm bad I suppose you're worse.

I also recall you saying I was the best KMC debater shortly afterwards, so I clearly impressed. >:]

Ant has impressed me on the Revan front a lot more than you, this isn't about knowledge but how you apply it.

You rate Zannah above him, so no you really don't have him on the same tier.

And yes your knowledge on Meetra is lacking, you use the Revan novel as a way of boosting TOR characters above her and dismiss any valid theories, which are actually declared valid by the author them self, just to make your favorite characters better.

You "beat" me on that very topic IIRC, so no I wouldn't count that. You're just in denial.

And I did say that, you're right. I was new and naive, the people I rate above you are as follows:
Tempest
Sidious
Carthage
Ant
Fated
Freshest
Beni
Aurbere, and more. Probably. If I could remember any others.

I put you around Marco level...

Dionysus
Originally posted by Selenial

And I did say that, you're right. I was new and naive, the people I rate above you are as follows:

Carthage

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140909012954/degrassi/images/c/c5/Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif

DarthAnt66
Ahem, I know a ton of Revan and rate him at exactly the same place everyone else does, higher in some cases.
Saying you know more about Revan then me is lolworthy.
I have spent entire days simply perfecting my knowledge on Revan. no expression
Nephs knowledge isn't really knowledge though.
He's terrible with Revan,
thumb up

Thank you Sel. ^^

thumb up

Nargaroth
Uhm, this will break Neph's heart . big grin

Aurbere
I like to think that I know quite a bit about the mythos. But then again, who is going to say that they don't know anything? stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Uhm, this will break Neph's heart . big grin
It's not like him to be so in awe over himself anyway.
At a point I considered Nephthys among the finest debaters KMC had to offer.
Now a days he's really slacking... he no longer knows how to apply knowledge to debates.

Selenial
Originally posted by Dionysus
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140909012954/degrassi/images/c/c5/Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif

Laugh all you want, whilst Carthage might troll from time to time he's actually a better debater than Neph IMO, won't join debates that he knows are slaughters just to defend a favourite character (Zannah vs Revan or HOT vs Yoda, stomps like that) but only debate those he thinks have a legitimate chance of winning.

And he's not one of these children who only got interested in Star Wars by the Shiny games or TV shows, at least he doesn't seem like it.

DarthAnt66
I hate to admit it but even Ant should be above him, despite his pis poor knowledge of the Exile...
Nah, before I read TOR:Revan I did a lot of research on The Jedi Exile. Some of my findings were so good I never actually shared them. wink
After reading TOR:Revan, I admit I erased a lot of that data for the new stuff. Granted though, I do put the Jedi Exile pretty high, just not Meetra.

Selenial
Originally posted by Just Stan
Neph >>> Marco, let's not go overboard.

Why though?

Neph tries to put HOT on Yoda tier, Marco tries to put Maul on Dooku/Vader tier. If anything Marco is less severe.

Don't get me wrong, I love Neph as a person but his arguments make me want to cry.

Selenial
Since this seems the place to ask, Does anyone want the Kaggath series posted here so anyone can post some casual thoughts on the matter without needing a $15 subscription? I can sort it out if you want, I've had a couple people ask as it is.

DarthAnt66
Since this seems the place to ask, Does anyone want the Kaggath series posted here so anyone can post some casual thoughts on the matter without needing a $15 subscription? I can sort it out if you want, I've had a couple people ask as it is.
Was your Revan and Meetra proposition for me a joke or are you still interested in that?

Selenial
Was your Revan and Meetra proposition for me a joke or are you still interested in that?

I was serious stick out tongue

Though we're on space battles ATM, I have a massive firepower lead with half the fighters. Someone at the moment is arguing that Nek Bwua'tu and Mace > Revan Surik, Jace Malcom and Wedge in terms of Tactics... So that's a thing.

But I'd post all this in the thread if I made it.

DarthAnt66
I was serious stick out tongue

Though we're on space battles ATM, I have a massive firepower lead with half the fighters. Someone at the moment is arguing that Nek Bwua'tu and Mace > Revan Surik, Jace Malcom and Wedge in terms of Tactics... So that's a thing.

But I'd post all this in the thread if I made it.
Space isn't my thing obviously, but when you get to the dueling part, let me know. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Nephthys
Ant has impressed me on the Revan front a lot more than you, this isn't about knowledge but how you apply it.

You rate Zannah above him, so no you really don't have him on the same tier.

And yes your knowledge on Meetra is lacking, you use the Revan novel as a way of boosting TOR characters above her and dismiss any valid theories, which are actually declared valid by the author them self, just to make your favorite characters better.

You "beat" me on that very topic IIRC, so no I wouldn't count that. You're just in denial.

Tempest
Sidious
Carthage
Ant
Fated
Freshest
Beni
Aurbere, and more. Probably. If I could remember any others.

I put you around Marco level...

Not surprised you're impressed by him. His arguments typically involve extrapolating too much from too little information, forming insane, ludicrous theories or buying into faulty sources. He's you, just with an outtie instead of an innie.

No, I just have Zannah on a higher tier than you and other do. And it seems to go pretty well for me since even when you started "trying" in the Zannah vs Jaina thread, I still won. On Revan I put him where everyone does: Above Dooku, near Vader level Force powers, Ventress level sabers.

That's not my knowledge, that's a choice that I make in evaluating the knowledge that I have. I simply don't buy into the justification you offer (because it's bad) and don't believe that you should be taking your pet theory as established canon. And I don't do it to make my favorite characters better, which is HI-larious coming from you. I don't even like Revan, Vitiate or Nyriss while Traya is my favorite character in the mythos. If I was basing my decisions off who I like the mostest I'd have the Exile as amazing as possible to make Kreia look better.

Funny, considering even Legend managed to call you out on the subject of your faulty theory. I mean, you were flat out wrong against both of us, so I don't see how it doesn't count.

And I put Legend above you. Say what you want about him, but at least he actually provides solid evidence and makes compelling arguments once in a while.

Zannah vs Revan or HOT vs Yoda, stomps like that

Oh really? Well since Ant doesn't have it in him, why not step into the ring with me and prove it? I'll kick your ass on Zannah vs Revan any day of the week. HoT vs Yoda though, I've never suggested the former would win or has the feats to compare in a duel.

FreshestSlice
Why are you so mad?

DarthAnt66
LOL Nephthys is mad as ****. Then again, I would be too if I formed the same arguments like he did.
My all time favorite is that he says Zannah can hide behind a Force barrier an entire fight, defending against all attacks.

Nephthys
Why are you so mad?

I'm not mad. I am still a bit pumped and excited from LoK though.

DarthAnt66
Though, we should really rename this thread "Nephthys' ultimate double-standards." Like, it's ****ing hilarious.
If anyone would like, I could counter everything he said to Selenial with a quote of his own. Pretty pathetic. Just ask me and I will love to spend time on it.
(And when I said "everything", I mean... everything. It has reached a point where Nephthys can't form a simple sentence without contradicting himself.

Aurbere
The title says 'friendly competition' but the thread has rapidly devolved into a pointless dong measuring contest.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Aurbere
The title says 'friendly competition' but the thread has rapidly devolved into a pointless dong measuring contest.
Very true, wise one. Though this happened because of Nephthys praising himself in that one post. Selenial, being just as she is, decided to call him out on it.

Nephthys
Though, we should really rename this thread "Nephthys' ultimate double-standards." Like, it's ****ing hilarious.
If anyone would like, I could counter everything he said to Selenial with a quote of his own. Pretty pathetic. Just ask me and I will love to spend time on it.
(And when I said "everything", I mean... everything. It has reached a point where Nephthys can't form a simple sentence without contradicting himself.

You can counter me saying Traya is my favorite character? I must have been super out of it if I ever admitted that I have a deep, sexual love for Vitiate in public.

FreshestSlice
Watching Neph debate with himself is friendly though

Nephthys
Very true, wise one. Though this happened because of Nephthys praising himself in that one post. Selenial, being just as she is, decided to call him out on it.

No, it was Selenial saying I was shit that started it. It's literally on the last page, so I don't know how you messed that up. I wanted to stay out of this because it could easily lead to a pissing contest (I actually wrote a post earlier and deleted it because of that), but I had to defend myself when you and Sel started talking smack about me. I have my pride.

Aurbere

Well, hopefully Sel will be the bigger man (or woman in this case) and let it go. Even though she would win the argument, or whatever you want to call it.

DarthAnt66
You can counter me saying Traya is my favorite character? I must have been super out of it if I ever admitted that I have a deep, sexual love for Vitiate in public.
Probably, though I was referring to saying you don't like Revan, Vitiate, or Nyriss, for I have seen quotes of yours saying the opposite.

NemeBro
Nephthys actually directly confided in me that he doesn't really like Vitiate a while back.

DarthAnt66
Nephthys actually directly confided in me that he doesn't really like Vitiate a while back.
Another contradiction to another work? Awesome. :iwin: Damn Neph, you are really slacking these days.

Nephthys
Probably, though I was referring to saying you don't like Revan, Vitiate, or Nyriss, for I have seen quotes of yours saying the opposite.

I liked Revan. In Kotor 2. He was very enthralling. He's a very boring character now though, and tbh your wank made me like him slightly less too.

Vitiate I've always said is a terrible character, openly and repeatedly and I never actually read Revan so the only thing I've read about Nyriss is her fight, so theres nothing to like.

And you said you meant everything. That's a single sentence you hyperbolic arse. erm

DarthAnt66
I did mean everything. I have quotes saying you think Selenial is the best, etc etc.
And I stopped reading where you said you "never actually read Revan." Holy **** dude.

carthage
I'm not certain how you'd have to be an expert "In Darth Bane's era", so DMB shouldn't be up there. If you have the patience to sit through 3 terrible books about a mediocre character/terrible duelist then you can be an expert on Darth Bane, being called a Darth Bane expert is like receiving an Underground Basket weaving degree from a diploma mill.

NemeBro
To be fair Revan establishes itself as a pretty terrible book in the first couple of paragraphs.

carthage
Is it really worse than the Darth Bane trilogy?

Nephthys
I did mean everything. I have quotes saying you think Selenial is the best, etc etc.
And I stopped reading where you said you "never actually read Revan." Holy **** dude.

Better than you, sure. stick out tongue

Revan is terrible. I have better things to do with my time than slog through that bog of shite. I've read the relevant parts and that's all that needs to happen.

NemeBro
That post was actually directed toward Ant.

And hey, maybe not. They are both by the same writer after all.

carthage
I really have my doubts about Revan being worse than Darth Bane. Karpashyn's formulaic treatment of Bane is obvious from start to finish, Bane arrives on darkside world gets artifact, leaves, Bane goes to darkside world to get artifact leaves, Bane gets covered in 00berkewl armor, Bane fights, Bane goes to planet for artifact, Bane fights.

Karpashyn is a joke of a writer

FreshestSlice
No, it was Selenial saying I was shit that started it. It's literally on the last page, so I don't know how you messed that up. I wanted to stay out of this because it could easily lead to a pissing contest (I actually wrote a post earlier and deleted it because of that), but I had to defend myself when you and Sel started talking smack about me. I have my pride.
Actually you don't have to defend yourself. If you can "smack ass" around then you shouldn't care.

Nephthys
Actually you don't have to defend yourself. If you can "smack ass" around then you shouldn't care.

But I do care! I want Ant and Sel to like and respect me! http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-qq.gif

Also I wonder if peeps can still say Carthage is better than me while he's arguing that Saesee Tiin > Darth Krayt, Maul and Malgus. laughing

Jmanghan
ME? big grin

FreshestSlice
But I do care! I want Ant and Sel to like and respect me! http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-qq.gif

It's not a joke when it's true, man.

He doesn't have to be right to be a better debater.

Nephthys
It's not a joke when it's true, man.

He doesn't have to be right to be a better debater.

Joke?

He does have to be sane.....r than me, though.

carthage
Tiin really is better than all Sith, he has that accolade and can lift droids.

Sinious
I'm not certain how you'd have to be an expert "In Darth Bane's era", so DMB shouldn't be up there. If you have the patience to sit through 3 terrible books about a mediocre character/terrible duelist then you can be an expert on Darth Bane, being called a Darth Bane expert is like receiving an Underground Basket weaving degree from a diploma mill.

Wow, cool off for a day man seriously.

Selenial
*snip*

love
I love that I can get to you so easily, you really do crave affection don't you?
You actually managed to fill this post with more double standards than your usual debates so that's actually an accomplishment in itself. Just a few
Notes though, off the top of my head.

- I never ended up trying in that debate, I said I wish I had. I spent too much time working on PM's for fated. Not to mention your part of the poll grew by 7 votes in 5 minutes, you Had the backing of socks ggwp?
- And indeed? I don't take my opinion as established canon. You do. Or are you forgetting your own argument about that opinion? despite conclusive proof that the effect happened to every Jedi on the planet, and word from the author.
- Honestly everyone says Ant lost to piss him off, not sure anyone actually believes it.
- "Hi-Larious coming from you" haha what? I don't try and put my favorite Jedi as Yoda tier, I never put Traya far above people like Dooku because I know her place. HOT bro. HOT.
- You mad btw. Taking this real personal
- I honestly couldn't care less where you rank me, I never debate seriously here anyway.
- Taking Legend's opinions as a way to back up your own is literally like jumping off the sanity cliff.

I won't reply to whatever you send back to this, I just saw other people say "You mad" or laugh at it and wanted to explain why love

Selenial

Friendly banter, Not the first time I've told him I respect Carthage more than him, he just gets a bit Irate... He still loves me.

Aurbere
Friendly banter, Not the first time I've told him I respect Carthage more than him, he just gets a bit Irate... He still loves me.

I'm not sure I would consider any of that 'friendly'. I don't have many friends though.

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious
Wow, cool off for a day man seriously.

I was talking about Karpashyn bro. Do you like his books?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Friendly banter

I lol'd.

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I lol'd.

big grin

carthage
Regardless of what anyone thinks, Zannahs votes got bumped up by my friend Intrepid and all that was on top of the fact Zannah/DMB ignored proof Vorpal and Ancientpower brought that Zannahs illusions wouldt work. No one ever bothered to tackle the fact Zannah is hilariously out of her league in a duel though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
big grin

Deep down, you know that designating any of this as, "friendly banter," is a gross manipulation.

FreshestSlice
I'm not sure I would consider any of that 'friendly'. I don't have many friends though.
Retardation is a desirable trait in a friend, considering I've seen that one thrown around a lot. That and spreading Ebola. If anything, we aren't being nice enough.

Selenial
Deep down, you know that designating any of this as, "friendly banter," is a gross manipulation.

Of course it is.... confused

Nephthys
love
I love that I can get to you so easily, you really do crave affection don't you?
You actually managed to fill this post with more double standards than your usual debates so that's actually an accomplishment in itself. Just a few
Notes though, off the top of my head.

- I never ended up trying in that debate, I said I wish I had. I spent too much time working on PM's for fated. Not to mention your part of the poll grew by 7 votes in 5 minutes, you Had the backing of socks ggwp?
- And indeed? I don't take my opinion as established canon. You do. Or are you forgetting your own argument about that opinion? despite conclusive proof that the effect happened to every Jedi on the planet, and word from the author.
- Honestly everyone says Ant lost to piss him off, not sure anyone actually believes it.
- "Hi-Larious coming from you" haha what? I don't try and put my favorite Jedi as Yoda tier, I never put Traya far above people like Dooku because I know her place. HOT bro. HOT.
- You mad btw. Taking this real personal
- I honestly couldn't care less where you rank me, I never debate seriously here anyway.
- Taking Legend's opinions as a way to back up your own is literally like jumping off the sanity cliff.

I won't reply to whatever you send back to this, I just saw other people say "You mad" or laugh at it and wanted to explain why love

If by getting to me you mean that you said something about me that I thought was unfair, so I defended myself, you replied and then I replied back, baby you just broke my achy breaky heart.

- Socks were messing up the poll on both sides. But it doesn't matter. In the end it came down to who the OP felt had made the better argument, and that was me. It didn't help that you and others kept going on about Jaina resisting Abeloth, which was revealed to be false.

- That isn't an opinion, thats a fact. I take things in that case as they were presented and don't try to formulate excuses for why she was less impressive in the book. If you'll recall, I have my own theory to excuse her loss of power. Unlike you though, I don't act as if it's true. I also don't think the portrayal should be paid attention to because Drew didn't research the character or give a shit about her. But boo hoo, I don't get to make that call.

- Are you referring to the Revan vs Zannah debate? If so, I think quite a few people believe it. I'm sure you wouldn't have that issue though. You said that I join debates I know are slaughters to big up my favorite characters. But the truth is that I'm 100% confident in my assessment of the match-up and truly believe that Zannah is better. If you disagree, you're welcome to put your money where your mouth is. As is anyone (with the obvious exceptions) . I'm happy to defend my position.

- Please, you're way more biased than I am. You've openly admitted you're a huge Traya/Exile fangirl. I don't even like Zannah and the Hero of Tython doesn't have a personality to like. I just think they're better than you do. I have a different opinion than you, get over it. And I'm not that hot, you don't need to say it twice.

- No I'm just talking smack cuz you talked smack at me. I can bust your chops without being mad. In the old days of KMC, typically half of someone's reply was taunts and put downs. It's not a big deal.

- Of course. You can't lose if you don't try, right? wink

- I'm not taking his opinions at all. Merely stating a fact, that you made a claim and he disproved you. And then another fact, that Legend presents valid sources and has occasionally made arguments I found merit in. And then made the implicit suggestion that I can't say the same about you. That's all.

Thanks, you're so helpful. love

DarthAnt66
Nephthys is mad as ****.

Nah, Jaina was winner in that. Me and Fated counted up the votes in the comments and Jaina won by a nice distance. Great job, Sel. thumb up

Nephthys
I shouldn't have said that I disliked people falsely accusing me of being mad. Now you're just doing it to get under my skin. Luckily I don't give a shit today.

Nah.

DarthAnt66
Well, I'm replying to your above post to Selenial, so we will just have to see.

Uh, yes we did. Final was like 11 votes to 7 votes IIRC.

Nephthys
Well, I'm replying to your above post to Selenial, so we will just have to see.

Uh, yes we did. Final was like 11 votes to 7 votes IIRC.

Lol, seriously? You're such a douche. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, I mean Jaina didn't win. Besides, not everyone who voted posted in the thread.

Selenial
- That isn't an opinion, thats a fact. I take things in that case as they were presented and don't try to formulate excuses for why she was less impressive in the book. If you'll recall, I have my own theory to excuse her loss of power. Unlike you though, I don't act as if it's true. I also don't think the portrayal should be paid attention to because Drew didn't research the character or give a shit about her. But boo hoo, I don't get to make that call.

- Please, you're way more biased than I am. You've openly admitted you're a huge Traya/Exile fangirl. I don't even like Zannah and the Hero of Tython doesn't have a personality to like. I just think they're better than you do. I have a different opinion than you, get over it. And I'm not that hot, you don't need to say it twice.
Thanks, you're so helpful. love

Guh I said I wouldn't reply.

You do portray it as fact however, when you say "There's no hints of that in the text, you're wrong and I'm right" (paraphrasing btw) I never say it shouldn't be payed attention to, I just laugh at people who say he's a good Author and use that as an example.

And yes, I have said I'm a Traya/Exile fangirl. Multiple times. Unlike you I'm happy to admit it.

I however don't put Traya on Sidious level (Vitiate) Surik on Windu level sabers and Yoda level force (HOT) or use Sever force as an insta win in any debate (Zannah Sorcery vs Revan)

DarthAnt66
You shouldn't have been so mean to her, that's not like you.

Except... she did... she got more votes. no expression

The_Tempest
I am observing a cloud of tension surrounding this thread.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I however don't put Traya on Sidious level (Vitiate) Surik on Windu level sabers and Yoda level force (HOT) or use Sever force as an insta win in any debate (Zannah Sorcery vs Revan)

That's probably because Traya is far weaker than Vitiate, Surik is (IMO) quite a bit weaker than the HoT, and Meetra has never, to my knowledge, used sever force as an offensive weapon against an opponent.

carthage
Lol, seriously? You're such a douche. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, I mean Jaina didn't win. Besides, not everyone who voted posted in the thread.

You failed to prove anything to the contrary, and couldnt disprove Vorpals and Ancientpowers examples of Jaina's willpower/her resistance feats to places strong in the darkside.

Nephthys
Guh I said I wouldn't reply.

You do portray it as fact however, when you say "There's no hints of that in the text, you're wrong and I'm right" (paraphrasing btw) I never say it shouldn't be payed attention to, I just laugh at people who say he's a good Author and use that as an example.

And yes, I have said I'm a Traya/Exile fangirl. Multiple times. Unlike you I'm happy to admit it.

If theres no evidence of something, then it's not my opinion that your theory is wrong. It's just that your theory has no more merit than say, a theory that a Leprechaun stole her mojo. I don't have to establish a negative, so if your theory lacks anything indicating it's true, it's not on me that it's not true. And Drew being a shit author has nothing to do with this, like I said.

Vitiate being on Sidious level is hardly a stretch, and I don't buy into that due to personal bias. I was one of the hardline "Vitiate sux" crowd until I reevaluated his position after looking at the evidence. And I flat told you in this thread that I don't feel comfortable arguing the HoT on Yoda's level due to lack of evidence. And it's not anything to do with me that Zannah's sorcery is good and Revan is mentally unstable.

DarthAnt66
Stop trying to act cool, the entire forum knows your mad and offended.

Nah, Jaina was winner in that. Me and Fated counted up the votes in the comments and Jaina won by a nice distance. Great job, Sel. thumb up

Seeing you act like this to Selenial is rather appalling. Like, this is the behavior we would expect from me after S66 said Ventress slaughterhouses Revan.
Now, I call Selenial a bad debater and you call me a prick. Yet you do this and try to justify it by saying she started it? roll eyes (sarcastic) .

A "few", yeah. Probably less then 20%. You got beat up pretty bad there. It reached a point of slaughterhousing where you wanted top start over.

You are happy to defend your position that you only join debates I know are slaughters to big up my favorite characters because you are 100% confident in that assessment? thumb up

Selenial putting the Exile near Revan is infinitely more justifiable then putting Zannah above Caedus. Her bias is not even comparable to yours.

So? People aren't allowed to have favorite characters now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No one asked about your feelings.

And we just think they're worse than you do.

Get over it? You are the one in rage here over Selenial's opinion. erm

She said it twice just in-case you couldn't read it properly the first time. If she said it twice because you were that hot, she would have included a boob pic.

When you do it to a chic thought it's different... it's just you being a total *******. Are you sexist or something?

Except your busting her chops... while being mad.

No one asked for the history lesson coming from the .

Selenial
If theres no evidence of something, then it's not my opinion that your theory is wrong. It's just that your theory has no more merit than say, a theory that a Leprechaun stole her mojo. I don't have to establish a negative, so if your theory lacks anything indicating it's true, it's not on me that it's not true. And Drew being a shit author has nothing to do with this, like I said.

Vitiate being on Sidious level is hardly a stretch, and I don't buy into that due to personal bias. I was one of the hardline "Vitiate sux" crowd until I reevaluated his position after looking at the evidence. And I flat told you in this thread that I don't feel comfortable arguing the HoT on Yoda's level due to lack of evidence. And it's not anything to do with me that Zannah's sorcery is good and Revan is mentally unstable.

Except there is proof....

How are you not understanding this? confused confused confused

DarthAnt66
:mmm: This might be the first topic I am spending my time defending Selenial. I want a cookie.

Selenial
That's probably because Traya is far weaker than Vitiate, Surik is (IMO) quite a bit weaker than the HoT, and Meetra has never, to my knowledge, used sever force as an offensive weapon against an opponent.

Fair enough, I couldn't think of many people between Dooku level (Traya) and Sidious tier.

Umm, I guess it's like me trying to say Traya is like Caedus? I dunno.

ILS
dis thread tho

NemeBro

When you do it to a chic thought it's different... it's just you being a total *******. Are you sexist or something? This is a sexist statement.

Selenial
:mmm: This might be the first topic I am spending my time defending Selenial. I want a cookie.

Literally this entire scene fits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaE_HCMimQ

Nephthys
Fair enough, I couldn't think of many people between Dooku level (Traya) and Sidious tier.

Umm, I guess it's like me trying to say Traya is like Caedus? I dunno.

What about saying Talzin>Sidious.

DarthAnt66
This is a sexist statement.
Sexism is okay if it's against males. :iwin:

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I am observing a cloud of tension surrounding this thread.

NemeBro
Sexism is okay if it's against males. :iwin: You're not being sexist against males.

You're being sexist against females.

DarthAnt66
You're not being sexist against males.

You're being sexist against females.
How?

NemeBro
How? Because you're applying a double standard to two different genders, and are saying that as Selenial is a woman she should be protected from mean words. Even if she says them herself first. This is a pandering and sexist point of view.

DarthAnt66
Because you're applying a double standard to two different genders, and are saying that as Selenial is a woman she should be protected from mean words. Even if she says them herself first. This is a pandering and sexist point of view.
Doesn't that work as the same way in reality? A woman can punch a man, but the man can't punch the women back?

Selenial
What about saying Talzin>Sidious.

When have I Ever said that. Literally my only argument is that in the heart of Dathomir at full strength she might beat him, or at least Stalemate him whilst her team works the magic.

This is like saying Yoda next to a cracked Sacred Spire, actively drawing on it, couldn't combat Sidious.

It's ridiculous.

Nephthys
How?

By saying that you can't talk smack to them. You're acting as if they're too delicate and need to be treated differently than you would a man. As if they're not equal. If Sel can say I suck ass, I can say it back. That's what true equality means. No double standards based on gender.

Tzeentch
Because you're applying a double standard to two different genders, and are saying that as Selenial is a woman she should be protected from mean words. Even if she says them herself first. This is a pandering and sexist point of view. Indeed, it's like holding the door open for women. Your action implies that they're too weak to open it themselves, and need your big strong male self to do it for them.

You should try being a little bit more sensitive in the future.

DarthAnt66
:mmm: Women continue to confuse me in every way, shape, and form.

Selenial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Indeed, it's like holding the door open for women. Your action implies that they're too weak to open it themselves, and need your big strong male self to do it for them.

You should try being a little bit more sensitive in the future.

Logic is right but the example is bad, if Ant had said that without saying it's because I'm a woman then fine.

Opening a door for someone is a sign of respect and willing to make life a little easier, no one says afterwards "BTW this is because you're a chick and can't open a door with your straw arms"

Tzeentch
Well of course they don't, it's implied.

I mean, men don't rush out of their way to hold the door open for other men.

NemeBro
Doesn't that work as the same way in reality? A woman can punch a man, but the man can't punch the women back? Okay first of all, men are objectively physically stronger than women on average, which is why that double standard exists. In terms of slinging insults the playing field is far more level. These scenarios are not even sort of equivalent. Secondly, that is also a sexist point of view. Women might be weaker on average, but a six foot tall female firefighter would beat the ass of a male five foot three fragile flower.

Selenial is not a fragile princess that needs your protection, and you are not her white knight.

DarthAnt66
@Tzeen Let's stay on topic though. This is the "Everyone Make Fun Of Nephthys" thread, not the "In-depth Discussion On Women In Modern Society."

Nephthys
Except there is proof....

How are you not understanding this? confused confused confused

Peeps freaking out a few thousand years into the future and Drew going "um, maybe i guess" isn't proof.

DarthAnt66
Okay first of all, men are objectively physically stronger than women on average, which is why that double standard exists. In terms of slinging insults the playing field is far more level. These scenarios are not even sort of equivalent. Secondly, that is also a sexist point of view. Women might be weaker on average, but a six foot tall female firefighter would beat the ass of a male five foot three fragile flower.

Selenial is not a fragile princess that needs your protection, and you are not her white knight.
That's not what I was implying in the first place, **** shit.

NemeBro
That's not what I was implying in the first place, **** shit. Then why did you bring up that Selenial is a "chic"?

Nephthys
Okay first of all, men are objectively physically stronger than women on average, which is why that double standard exists. In terms of slinging insults the playing field is far more level. These scenarios are not even sort of equivalent. Secondly, that is also a sexist point of view. Women might be weaker on average, but a six foot tall female firefighter would beat the ass of a male five foot three fragile flower.

To add to this, Selenial could probably kick my ass. I am not a large man.

DarthAnt66
Then why did you bring up that Selenial is a "chic"?
To do a play on words to Neph's famous "stop being mean to a chic" post.

Tzeentch
To add to this, Selenial could probably kick my ass. I am not a large man. To be fair, a small child can kick your ass. I've seen it happen.

NemeBro
To do a play on words to Neph's famous "stop being mean to a chic" post. Then why did you defend your white-knighting of a woman by bringing up the double standard that men can't hit women?

Selenial
To add to this, Selenial could probably kick my ass. I am not a large man.

I'm not a large woman but I probably could.

I used to dance, and did Tae-Kwon-Do. Odd mix but I'm quite strong now stick out tongue

Selenial
To do a play on words to Neph's famous "stop being mean to a chic" post.

If it makes you feel better I understood the reference stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
Then why did you defend your white-knighting of a woman by bringing up the double standard that men can't hit women?
Idk,

Nephthys
To be fair, a small child can kick your ass. I've seen it happen.

I've actually beaten up a small child though. So nope. excellent

Seriously, these little shits thought they could bully me despite me being 3-6 years older than them. Wtf?

NemeBro
edit

NemeBro
Idk, I already saw this.

Don't worry. I very rarely report people.

Tzeentch
I've actually beaten up a small child though. So nope. excellent

Seriously, these little shits thought they could bully me despite me being 3-6 years older than them. Wtf? Come on, Neph.

Remember when we went to the circus for Valentine's Day a couple years back, when you spilled mustard on that kid's shirt?

If I hadn't stepped in he would have killed you.

DarthAnt66
I already saw this.

Don't worry. I very rarely report people.
I know you saw it. wink

Point was the moderators wouldn't.

NemeBro
That was my favorite shirt. You're lucky I didn't want to hurt my chocolate bear Nephthys.

Selenial
Uhm, random I know. Neph you know those spec ops scans you got me... Do you still have the link to those?

Can't find them and I need em :/

Nephthys
Come on, Neph.

Remember when we went to the circus for Valentine's Day a couple years back, when you spilled mustard on that kid's shirt?

If I hadn't stepped in he would have killed you.

I am pretty sure he was part of the circus. Like a wolfman or something. He was on me like an animal.

NemeBro
I know you saw it. wink

Point was the moderators wouldn't. That just makes you a coward though.

If you're going to insult someone, do it for the entire world to see, moron.

See? Like so.

ILS
This thread has gone full retard

DarthAnt66
That just makes you a coward though.

If you're going to insult someone, do it for the entire world to see, moron.

See? Like so.
Nah, it's just smart when you use language like that.
I do insult people every day, just I need to be cautious.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>