Toy Story 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Because apparently the 3rd one wasn't enough an ending to the series.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/11/06/toy-story-4-movie-announcement/18612883/

Well, hope it'll be decent and heartwarming.

Scythe
How the he-?! They've got some big ass shoes to fill. The 3rd closed the chapter with feels and...... well, closure. A 4th one seems like a money grab, but I still wanna see what they do with this.

Firefly218
As long as John Lasseter is involved, I have full trust the movie isn't a cash grab. Lasseter is legit.

Nemesis X
Is this some kind of sick joke? It has to be a prequel. No way can they continue after 3.

steverules_2
Looooooot of delays

Ridley_Prime
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=604104

Damn @ all those pushbacks tho.

Flyattractor
Tim Allen has been blacklisted from Lefftyweird because of his HORRIBLE Political and Social Views.

So No more Buzz Lightyear in these movies..

How sad.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=604104

Well phuck

Ridley_Prime
If that actually happens (Buzz Lightyear being outed), then no way will I support Toy Story 4. Nope, nada. Tim will forever be cherished as Buzz... and Santa Claus.

Impediment
A completely unnecessary movie. Toy Story 3 ended perfectly.

steverules_2

Flyattractor
I would have thought they were a few past 4 at this point with all the specials.

Ridley_Prime
LDXYRzerjzU

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
A completely unnecessary movie. Toy Story 3 ended perfectly.

Agreed. This looks like a money-grab.

But since all three were good movies, I will watch the 4th

Fun Fact: In Toy Story 2, Al the Toy Collector's car, the sounds you hear come from a 1964 Cadillac Ddeville I used to own. I spent a few hours with Skywalker Sound with them recording almost every aspect/sound of the car.

Ridley_Prime
nQk7DWW4mz8

Ridley_Prime
wmiIUN-7qhE

ares834
Meh. So it seems Woody is separated from his owner and friends and is trying to get back. Where have I seen this before?

Liking those puppets though.

Ridley_Prime
Anyone seeing this soon? Got my tickets and things arranged in advance which will be seeing with family later today.

Flyattractor
this series offically ended for me when we got that Creepy College Age Andy Playing with the Toys.

Da Fuh Was Dat?

steverules_2
I've heard in the movie Woody comes out as bi-sexual

roughrider
Originally posted by Firefly218
As long as John Lasseter is involved, I have full trust the movie isn't a cash grab. Lasseter is legit.

John Lasseter pushed those Cars movies and their sequels, the three weakest films in PIXAR's otherwise solid track record. He isn't perfect - which is why he also got himself MeToo'd out of the company.

wakkawakkawakka
This movie does have some nice moments in it Gabby and the semi-horror ventriloquist dummies were a nicr touch. Her talk with Woody about toys helping kids made me think back to when I was younger.

Though I'm not sure how I feel about the ending Bonnie conveniently forgetting about Woody over a Spork kind of waste the resolution that Toy Story 3 had when Andy gave her his toys in hopes that she would take care of them...so much for that

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by steverules_2
I've heard in the movie Woody comes out as bi-sexual
confused I didn't get that vibe or anything from it.

Anyway, movie was alright, but the lack of screentime with Buzz and others compared to the previous films left a little something to be desired, so most of the fun I had with it came from the new characters like Caboom. The ending I'm conflicted on, even if Woody was kinda justified in a sense.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
This movie does have some nice moments in it Gabby and the semi-horror ventriloquist dummies were a nicr touch. Her talk with Woody about toys helping kids made me think back to when I was younger.

Though I'm not sure how I feel about the ending Bonnie conveniently forgetting about Woody over a Spork kind of waste the resolution that Toy Story 3 had when Andy gave her his toys in hopes that she would take care of them...so much for that
thumb up

-Pr-
Saw this yesterday. Not the best in the series, but still better than most animated movies by a long way. It did feel very much like it was setting up future stuff for the new characters, but characters like Kaboom make it thoroughly entertaining.

Oliver Brown
Toy Story 4 is so good it's criminal. The legislation it flouts is the law of diminishing returns which governs movies with numbers after their names.

SquallX
Originally posted by roughrider
John Lasseter pushed those Cars movies and their sequels, the three weakest films in PIXAR's otherwise solid track record. He isn't perfect - which is why he also got himself MeToo'd out of the company.

What happened?

Flyattractor
The Left Eats its Own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.