Hercules -Vs- Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

H2H only

Cls.Hercules

Vs

Wonder Woman

carver9
Good fight. Undecided right now. All equipment, would give it to Diana. H2h, amazing fight and undecided.

Time Immemorial
WW would have a rough time with that brick house.

-K-M-
In JLA/Avengers it wasn't looking good for Herc.

Supermex
Can Dcnu Wonder Woman Fly ?

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
In JLA/Avengers it wasn't looking good for Herc.
That's what I thought too at first. But then Rage posted a scan stating that Herc was depowered some right as the JLA/Avengers event started.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
That's what I thought too at first. But then Rage posted a scan stating that Herc was depowered some right as the JLA/Avengers event started.

thumb up

And he was.

-K-M-
He was? Oh I never knew that. Anyone have a scan? As if it happened later in the story not sure you can use that as all characters fluctuated from previous incarnations of themselves.

If it was in a book outside of JLA/Avengers meh! as well, as in 2003 Aquaman had the waterhand but didn't have it in the mini till #4 which he appeared in that form for a few panels. The story didn't take part in the normal timeline of either Avengers or the JLA.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Supermex
Can Dcnu Wonder Woman Fly ?

Yes

carver9
The JLA/ Avengers fight isn't usable here so it doesn't matter.

-K-M-
Oh right PR or maybe it was Bada made a ruling on that. Said it may or may not be canon, but people never can agree on it so don't use it or something.

Disregard my above post then (still would like to see this scan, as don't recall anything being said in the actual mini).

Star428
WW should win. Hercules doesn't have the tools needed to beat her. She's far faster and has her lasso.

a88378438
ww
"Stronger than herc"
smile

deathslash
Wonder Woman wins but it isn't very easy. Hercules most likely has superior strength and durability but WW is undeniably faster.

relentless1
wonder woman takes this close fight, shes got speed and skill on herc while herc has the strength advantage speed < strength but her fighting skill trumps.

beatboks
Originally posted by a88378438
ww
"Stronger than herc"
smile

AHHHH NO

krisblaze
WW is superior in every category.

She's even funnier than he is smile

riv6672
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
WW would have a rough time with that brick house.
Agree. I'm going with Hercules.
He's a lot cannier fighter than given credit for. WW knows of a totally different Herc over at DC. This isnt him.
When depowered Hercules showed he's more than just a brick. He has skills. He also has the strength advantage here.

carver9
Don't know if Herc is stronger than Diana. More durable, you MIGHT be right with that one but stronger, looking at her recent showings, I'm skeptical at agreeing with that and I'm a Herc fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.