Best location for lightsaber duels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Breaking prospective areas down for epic lightsaber duels, should be as important as the duels themselves. If you were writing the script for a duel between two characters, what obscure world would be the backdrop? Picking solely from worlds in the EU, or maybe lesser used worlds which location would best serve your vision? Would it be a darkside world like Dxun or Ziost, or a duel where the environment is hostile to both fighters? What world/setting would you use?

Nephthys
Belsavis. Snow and lava and pretty funky forest area's all in the same place is great.

deathslash
Felucia could be a pretty good place to fight. The giant towering organic life with the jungle predators trying to kill both combatants is awesome.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by carthage
Breaking prospective areas down for epic lightsaber duels, should be as important as the duels themselves. If you were writing the script for a duel between two characters, what obscure world would be the backdrop? Picking solely from worlds in the EU, or maybe lesser used worlds which location would best serve your vision? Would it be a darkside world like Dxun or Ziost, or a duel where the environment is hostile to both fighters? What world/setting would you use?

I'd probably use Nal Hutta or Quesh. A duel taking place around or over pools of deadly toxic slime would be an awesome scene.

Marco1907
Mustafar was great though.

Maybe somewhere icy like Hoth should be tested for an epic duel, as a contrary place to Mustafar.

Darth Abonis
I want to see an underwater lightsaber duel.

Shey Tapani
Felucia was in the movies, Hoth also. I would love to see a duel in a busy Corellian market or Barrsion (Waterworld)

Revanchiste
It depend of the Fighter if they are more force skilled, or more lightsaber skilled.
The number. If they play sneaky or warrior...

ILS
Inside a Sarlacc.

Shey Tapani
Inside of a well.

4:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iisdc3MXghU

WildBantha88
On top of a bus flying in the sky of corruscant with speeders and s
Cars flying past at insane speeds

Revanchiste
Originally posted by WildBantha88
On top of a bus flying in the sky of corruscant with speeders and s
Cars flying past at insane speeds

CW 2003 Reference !!!

jmoul
How about this: on a cruiser that is on a collision course with a nearby planet and navicomputers are down. The winner is then able to take an escape pod to get out safely.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Belsavis. Snow and lava and pretty funky forest area's all in the same place is great.

Thats actually a pretty good one.

I think there are a lot of cool places to duel in Korriban.

Jmanghan
On the top of a cruiser that's about to crash into a planet (If... they didn't get exploded or sucked into the vacuum of space...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.