Scooby Doo Reboot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
http://screenrant.com/scooby-doo-live-action-movie-reboot/

As a massive fan of the original cartoon, I felt it my duty to do a fan cast.

Fred - Armie Hammer or Chris Evans

Daphne - Karen Gillan or Bryce Dallas Howard

Shaggy - Andrew Garfield or Fran Kranz

Velma - Aubrey Plaza (obviously) or Kristen Schaal

Scooby - Frank Welker

steverules_2
Andrew Garfield and Chris Evans, if only marvel could get on screen together as cap and spidey

Lestov16
I didn't mind the Noughties Scooby Doo movies. IDK how these will turn out.

Phuck Scooby Doo though. They need to make a Johnny Quest movie ASAP. That shit would be epic.

Esau Cairn
Seriously would u trust a bunch of detectives whose theme song is about looking for their lost dog?

Firefly218
Originally posted by Lestov16
I didn't mind the Noughties Scooby Doo movies. IDK how these will turn out.

Phuck Scooby Doo though. They need to make a Johnny Quest movie ASAP. That shit would be epic.

YES!!!! Jonny Quest would be awesome.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Seriously would u trust a bunch of detectives whose theme song is about looking for their lost dog?
Why not? Their dog is intelligent, can talk and move about at his own discretion.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Firefly218
Why not? Their dog is intelligent, can talk and move about at his own discretion.

He also has extreme munchies and weed-laced "snacks".

I would love if they abandoned the horror theme entirely and made Mystery Inc. have to take on a drug cartel or actual serial killer or something. Imagine A Walk Among The Tombstones with Mystery Inc replacing Neeson. That would be the most entertaining Scooby movie ever.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Firefly218
I think u missed the joke entirely...detectives looking for something they lost...

NemeBro
He also has extreme munchies and weed-laced "snacks".

I would love if they abandoned the horror theme entirely and made Mystery Inc. have to take on a drug cartel or actual serial killer or something. Imagine A Walk Among The Tombstones with Mystery Inc replacing Neeson. That would be the most entertaining Scooby movie ever. So sort of like that episode of Venture Brothers where Shaggy is schizophrenic and thinks the dog is telling him to kill his friends?

Lestov16
Something like this?

mr4Ek08FEFs

Yeah, that would be an awesome Scooby Doo movie.

BruceSkywalker
just have various people o kmc voice Scooby.. hahahaha

marwash22
jesus christ, why?

They need to make a Johnny Quest movie ASAP. phuck yes to this tho.

heathjack
they did remake Scooby doo couple years back on cartoon network channel it was called Scooby doo mystery beings then they came out with a squeal called curse of the lake monster I enjoyed those movies more then the big block buster movies

Scooby do mystery begins movie trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voeZUfyEosk

Scooby doo 2 : curse of the lake monster:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB6UaMIZFgI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.