Who would you like to see more of in comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Tyrant
Thanos
Juggernaut
Captain America

basilisk
Cap and Thanos we see plenty of already. Thanos probably too much.

While I would like to see Tyrant again, I don't think there is much they can do with him. Knowing Marvel these days, he would probably be brought back just to job to some lame new threat they are pushing, just to establish what a big threat it is. Either that or it would be some garbage story where the X-Men or somebody end up defeating him through some stupid plot.

I'd like to see classic Juggs make a comeback, but not with too many appearances.

juggerman
Juggernaut needs to become the beast he once was again. Come into your comic, push your shit in, leave.

riv6672
Basilisk and juggerman pretty much nailed it.
Two of the choices already have enough exposure. One is a cosmic level threat that shouldnt but probably would be used badly.
Juggernaut's not cosmic level, but has already suffered the used badly experience.
Raising his stock would be a good thing.

HulkIsHulk
Juggernaut, and for someoneoutside this list, Gilgamesh,he was a BA.

One_Angry_Scot
Although he did appear for a bit I really want Sentry to appear. Remender has seemed to write him off.

Gets annoying in the end.

He could have been perfect in AXIS.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Although he did appear for a bit I really want Sentry to appear. Remender has seemed to write him off.

Gets annoying in the end.

He could have been perfect in AXIS.
Scot, if I were you I wouldn't want my favourite character under Remender. He just screws them up.

Insane Titan
We need more Thanos for sure.

Tyrant would be great if used wisely.

Juggernaut is just a boring one dimensional character, he's even worse than the Hulk

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Scot, if I were you I wouldn't want my favourite character under Remender. He just screws them up.

I don't mind the current angle he is giving Sentry, I think it's good to test out a new direction for him.

He better hurry up though.

Kazenji
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Load of dogshit.

krisblaze
Regardless of remenders handling of characters he makes for interesting stories, which is more than can be said for Hickman.

I'd like to see more of Kid Omega, written by somebody else than phucking jason aaron and in a role that is not purely comic relief.

Same with Hellion!

Khazra Reborn
Pitt. With a good writer this time, and a regular release schedule, damnit.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by krisblaze
Regardless of remenders handling of characters he makes for interesting stories, which is more than can be said for Hickman.

I'd like to see more of Kid Omega, written by somebody else than phucking jason aaron and in a role that is not purely comic relief.

Same with Hellion!
I am tempted to say that Remender's stroy ideas are good but the execution becomes horrible

StyleTime
I'd like to the see The Runaways back in their own monthly title. Ideally, with Brian Vaughan writing it again.

Marvel has dragged them through the dirt long enough.

krisblaze
^Yup.

They put phucking Whedon on them and he did absolutely nothing (Terrible plot and artist delays), and then they're just left in limbo.

There was even a movie planned at some point and then Marvel just shrugged their shoulders and gave up.

Lek Kuen
Runaways was my favorite comic when it first started

thingy150
Captain marvel for sure, he needs his own series. Billy needs feats badly, sadly he has close to none.

krisblaze
I've been dying to see Toxin done right.

StyleTime
Originally posted by krisblaze
^Yup.

They put phucking Whedon on them and he did absolutely nothing (Terrible plot and artist delays), and then they're just left in limbo.

There was even a movie planned at some point and then Marvel just shrugged their shoulders and gave up.
The Whedon thing was odd. I normally like him, but his Runaways was just kinda meh.

I really hate that they've been split up and littered around Marvel. They were disconnected from the rest of the MU and it worked. It had an NYX thing going on. The worst Runaways stories were usually the crossovers/event tie-ins anyway.
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Runaways was my favorite comic when it first started
It's opening arc is awesome. I usually show it to people if they are curious about comics. Usually gets them interested in reading, even if they don't turn into hardcore comic readers.

The series is technically "on hiatus" as far as I know, so maybe Marvel will quit being stupid ****s and do the right thing. Probably not though.

Badabing
I've deleted 21 spam/troll posts. Next time I will simply issue temp bans.

Bentley
Captain America, Wilson needs more press.

Stoic
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Pitt. With a good writer this time, and a regular release schedule, damnit.

You do know that you can reach out to Dale Keown on his facebook page right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.