How do you guys feel about Rebels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
I really love it, fun show that balances the light and dark aspects of the show. Kinda wish they went with a TV-PG rating. Wouldn't be surprised if originally Ezra had a blaster pistol for example.

Shey Tapani
I am pretty optimistic about it.

Tzeentch
The treatment of the Imperials makes it unwatchable for me.

The black and white morality combined with all of the bad guys being incompetent fodder are the shittiest aspects of the Original Trilogy.

Shey Tapani
I think those things will get better as it goes on.

chilled monkey
I've only seen a few episodes so far. Right now I feel it's okay. Not brilliant, not one of my favourite series but not bad at all.

Dionysus
It's pretty good. I'd give it an 8/10 so far.

Fated Xtasy
It's pretty good, the voice acting is well done, the characters are likeable, and the idea behind it is great. My only problem with it, is the continuation of the story. There seems to be nothing holding the plot together. For example. After Rise of the old masters I expect more questions from the characters(and more answers from the show itself) it really bugged me that the following episodes made no mention of that event afterwards - barely acknowledging it.
That's just my issue with the series. Its entertaining, but it all seems like filler imo.

Dionysus
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
It's pretty good, the voice acting is well done, the characters are likeable, and the idea behind it is great. My only problem with it, is the continuation of the story. There seems to be nothing holding the plot together. For example. After Rise of the old masters I expect more questions from the characters(and more answers from the show itself) it really bugged me that the following episodes made no mention of that event afterwards - barely acknowledging it.
That's just my issue with the series. Its entertaining, but it all seems like filler imo. thumb up x1000

Darth Abonis
Yeah their isn't enough going on. Yes I know they are guerillas, but I just feel like their are no stakes. I'm not afraid of any of the villains, and The Inquisitor is so flat and generic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.