KMC:The AMALGAM Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC, your challenge is to create an amalgam consisting of 2 High Heralds that could complete this gauntlet.

Thanos

ODIN

Galactus

NO REALITY WARPERS

TIME MANIPULATORS

NO BFR

Stoic
12? I'm sure that you could come up with 5 to 6 to get the job done.

Superman, Hulk, Zoom, Doctor Strange, Starbrand, Classic Juggernaut.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
12? I'm sure that you could come up with 5 to 6 to get the job done.

Superman, Hulk, Zoom, Doctor Strange, Starbrand, Classic Juggernaut.

TWO, STOIC.

Time Immemorial
Doom, Kal

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
TWO, STOIC.

Wow was on my smart phone, and I thought that it said 12. Lol.

Superman, Hulk. As long as they can sit there for a bit and smoulder.

If Superman could keep increasing all of his stats exponentially like the Hulk can, I really thing that he'd be one of the most physically monstrous characters ever seen in a comic. Just imagine how fast he'd be.

Khazra Reborn
There's no two heralds that can beat Galactus, not without plot.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
There's no two heralds that can beat Galactus, not without plot.

You've given up on Majestic?

Khazra Reborn
No. But what's he going to do to Galactus?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
No. But what's he going to do to Galactus?

Team him with the right Herald and go Fusion!

Mindship
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
KMC, your challenge is to create an amalgam consisting of 2 High Heralds that could complete this gauntlet.

Thanos
ODIN
Galactus

NO REALITY WARPERS
TIME MANIPULATORS
NO BFR Now and for'er, there will always be: S Y N E R G Y !

(definition: the interaction of two or more entities -- Surfer and Superman -- to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their parts.)

I see Synergy getting past Thanos and Odin. Stalemates Galactus (though not a "fully fed" one).

LordofBrooklyn
The Super Surfer!

Stoic
The Super Hulk would be far greater in every way. He would become a universe destroyer in mere minutes. His cells would be able to harness most energy forms , and do it efficiently, he wouldn't need to sun dip, but if he did, he'd charge up a lot faster. His speed would be ridiculous.

Look at what the Hulk does for a normal human. Now imagine what it would do for a Kryptonian.

krisblaze
Hulk and Juggernaut aren't high heralds..

And no two high heralds would defeat Galactus.

carver9
This speaks for itself. End of thread.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/122966/2330414-world-breaker-l.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Mindship
Now and for'er, there will always be: S Y N E R G Y !

(definition: the interaction of two or more entities -- Surfer and Superman -- to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their parts.)

I see Synergy getting past Thanos and Odin. Stalemates Galactus (though not a "fully fed" one).

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/miscellaneous/ff5.jpg

thumb up

pym-ftw
Quasar & Flash

carver9
Originally posted by krisblaze
Hulk and Juggernaut aren't high heralds..

And no two high heralds would defeat Galactus.

Marvel says otherwise. Hulk has been deemed as the most powerful being on the planet too many times for him not to be considered high Herald. Get over it.

"Id"
The Void (Wildstorm) + Captain Atom (Pre DCnU) would get you a Omniversal Class power house.

maxivitopowe
Magik/Kang

Magik/Surfer

At a pinch maybe Shaw/Vulcan

Or Shaw/Absorbing Man or Vulcan/Absorbing Man

Or any two of the characters listed here

Stoic
Originally posted by "Id"
The Void (Wildstorm) + Captain Atom (Pre DCnU) would get you a Omniversal Class power house.

Was Void ever defined in terms of power class? She always seemed to be an enigma, and I never saw any really high power feats from her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.