KMC Multiplayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lek Kuen
Sort of related to this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t604668.html but branching out into consoles also.

Basically wanting people to say what multiplayer games they are currently into or plan to buy in the new future. Hoping to be able to set up times for some of us to play things together. To try to build a closer community in this section with what we all are really into

Sacred 117
Sm4sh.

Jmanghan
ALL of my games are on PS3, just to clear that up before I name all the games I have that support multiplayer: God of War: Ascension, Destiny, COD: Black Ops II, Dead Island: GOTY Edition, Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition, Uncharted 3, COD Classic, Castle Crashers, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast 2, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Street Fighter IV, Red Dead Redemption, Crysis 3 Hunter Edition, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, GTA V, Battlefield 3, Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV, Riddick: Assault of Dark Athena, Minecraft: Playstation 3 Edition, Fight Night Round 4, COD: Ghosts, Defiance, and Terraria.

That's it for now, but I plan on getting more games later.

Quincy
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Sm4sh.

Wei Phoenix
Sm4sh. Originally posted by Quincy

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Sort of related to this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t604668.html but branching out into consoles also.

Basically wanting people to say what multiplayer games they are currently into or plan to buy in the new future. Hoping to be able to set up times for some of us to play things together. To try to build a closer community in this section with what we all are really into

I play things such as CS GO and Civilization games at the moment. These are all the games I have.

The games above the scroll wheel are Borderlands 2 and the Arma games.

http://i.imgur.com/DAiFTjj.png

I can install them if people want to play them.

NemeBro
Borderlands 2
Castle Crashers
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Dark Souls 1 and 2 (bit harder to plan)
Divinity: Original Sin
Dungeon Siege 3
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
Left 4 Dead 2
Mount and Blade: Warband
PlanetSide 2
Skullgirls (still haven't even played lol)
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Total War: Rome 2 and Shogun 2 (I suck at RTS games though)
Dawn of War series

I think that is about it for my Steam library's list of multiplayer games. Quite a few of which I haven't even played tbh, lol.

Lek Kuen
Yeah reppin that Divinity!

thumb up

ScreamPaste
Sm4sh. Originally posted by Quincy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Nintendo ID is ScreamPaste, might not have it for the Wii U for a few days, though.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Nintendo ID is ScreamPaste, might not have it for the Wii U for a few days, though.

Picking it up tomorrow (assuming it's not sold out when I get off).

U NNID: LordNinth (I was under the impression that 'Sacred Fire' would fit.)

Jmanghan
I used to be in love with Chivalry. But it lags too much on my Windows 7 Laptop.

Sacred 117
I was under the impression that 'Sacred Fire' would fit.

Edit: Wouldn't*

Lek Kuen
I'll likely have smash within the next week.

Currently only really have monster hunter in terms of multiplayer wii u games.

Pc there is a lot i'll have to write a full list later.

My current interests are outside of the mmos I'm playing, Endless Legend, Nosgoth, GoD factory wingmen, Dungeon of the Endless, Dungeon Defenders Eternity.

And since two people here Shogun Total war I'd be up for playing that again, or civ 5.

Oh and Diablo 3. I'd love to get full party in that

Villelater
i been playing xbox360 my gamertag is VindicatorHULK

Star428
I'm a PS3 gamer. I have several accounts but I'd rather not give out all my user names. But the one below is one of my most used ones. I'm curerently playing mostly XCOM: Enemy Within (turn-based tactics game) and Magic 2013 (digital card game). Actually been playing both for quite a while now because their both so damn addictive and I don't see myself getting tired of either one for a very long time. I also play Risk Factions, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Buzz, and even Monopoly occasionally. I might be adding some more pretty soon.

If you're on PS3 and play these games then feel free to send me a friend request if you like. I'm usually signed-on this account at least once a day. My time zone is central time US.

PS3 user name: gladiatormovies

I've activated my privacy settings on PS3 so I can only receive messages from my friends. However, anyone can send me a friend request as long as that person isn't on my PS3 block list.

Zack Fair
PS4: Currently playing Destiny like its a job. Also have Advanced Warfare but I haven't really played it much. Got turned off by the ridiculous kill times. Also have Battlefield 4 for some epic shooting madness. Got other multi games, but none so heavily towards competitiveness.

Xbone: Master Chief Collection. Play it every now and then but usually quit after it pairs me 2 against 6.

Jmanghan
bump

-Pr-
FFXIV. Nothing else for me in the near future online wise.

cdtm
Sacred Citadel.

Super Street Fighter II Remix. Surprisingly still a lot of people playing this online.

Kazenji
Mainly Marvel Heroes Omega on PC

On the PS4, Street Fighter V when i can be bothered same with CoD: Infinite Warfare.

Trocity
PS4: Rocket League, Fortnite, Last of Us

PC: Dota 2, CS:GO

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
PS4: Rocket League, Fortnite, Last of Us

PC: Dota 2, CS:GO Have you ever tried Mount & Blade: Warband?

Trocity
I actually do have that in my steam library yes, but I haven't actually played it yet.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
I actually do have that in my steam library yes, but I haven't actually played it yet. You need to play it, as it will change the way you play video games.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You need to play it, as it will change the way you play video games. Alright chill out bossy, lmao.

Kazenji
Why the **** are you talking to yourself?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why the **** are you talking to yourself?

Hardly the weirdest thing Jma has done.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why the **** are you talking to yourself? Do you not think things you posted years ago are weird or unreasonable? thats how i feel with that post lol.

StiltmanFTW
I hope you get anally fisted by an alien with arms as big as Hulk's.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Etherean Fire
Sm4sh.
Ultimate.

cdtm
I'd be up for some Brawlhalla.

Or Crusade or Flash 2, if I could ever figure out how to sign up.

StiltmanFTW
Or Iron Fist.

Oh, wait. Danny doesn't have his video game, bwhahahahahahah.

Kazenji
Altho that would be good idea for a game, Probably not enough interest for one.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Or Iron Fist.

Oh, wait. Danny doesn't have his video game, bwhahahahahahah.

So when's Logan getting his own game? (Adamantine rage don't count, and the horrible Origins never happened) stick out tongue

Least there's a possibility Lord Rand could be in another Marvel vs Capcom, unlike anything X related.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
So when's Logan getting his own game? (Adamantine rage don't count, and the horrible Origins never happened) stick out tongue

Least there's a possibility Lord Rand could be in another Marvel vs Capcom, unlike anything X related. Origins was an awesome game, wtf.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, Wolverine Origins the game was one of those rare exceptions of being much better received than the movie it was based on, back when movie licensed games were still more of a thing anyway.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
, and the horrible Origins never happened) stick out tongue

Don't knock it unless you've played it, From the sounds of things you haven't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.