Who would you choose as your Master?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Who would you like to be your Master/mentor, and why? This can be for any purpose whether it be combat or something else.

-Jedi

-Sith

-Other

Nephthys
Obi-Wan

Traya

Dunno

Ace Hambone
Qui-Gon, for wisdom and understanding of the Force. I also like his independentness, and how he managed to be true to his own vision within the order (albeit sacrificing his personal position in the order).

Dionysus
Anakin - Because he's fun, chill, badass, compassionate, powerful and just awesome.
Dooku - He's elegant, smart, cunning, and powerful.

Selenial
- Qui-Gon

- Traya

- Cipher 9... ****ing badass for a non force-user.

WildBantha88
Luminara: despite offee being a failed apprentice, Luminara really was a great master, and with true Jedi life not being all about how badass you are, she really did embody the Jedi way quit nicely. There is also the bonus that she was powerful and badass. All around an ideal teacher despite her apprentices ultimate decision.

Plageuis: he really was one of the best teachers the Sith order produced. Plus you would learn how to be a manipulative bastard and most likely be a rich famous person that also just happens to have awesome supernatural powers. Sign me up for that.

Jango fett: *looks at boba fett* nuff said

ILS
Jedi- Plo Koon. Isn't nearly as dogmatic in his approach as the vast majority of other Jedi during his time and shares my moral outlook.

Sith- Darth Malgus. Basically the ultimate military commander and warrior.

Other- Either Quinlan Vos or Jango Fett.

Ace Hambone
Luminara is an interesting choice. She's a rigid stick-in-the-mud, but that might be good for me - the yin to my yang. But I might be distracted by wondering what was under her robes and headdress...

I think an older Ahsoka Tano could be a great master. She survived being Anakin's apprentice, and saw a lot during her time with him, maintaining her independent judgment while absorbing his teaching. I think a few years after leaving the order, she would have developed some serious wisdom and perspective on the Jedi Order and would be an awesome teacher.

Trocity
Jedi - Obi-Wan

Sith - Darth Plagueis

Other - Tadar'Ro, maybe

Revanchiste

Emperordmb
Jedi- Luke or Windu

Sith- Bane or Plagueis

Revanchiste
Bane but not plagueis Never trust plagueis never Gloups exept if you killed your parent at 12 years old maximum !!!

There is Tulak Hord if you want...

carthage
Sith: Plagueis or Traya

Jedi: Plo Koon or Obi Wan

Marco1907
Qui-Gon

Plagueis

ILS
I don't know how good of a master Obi-Wan is to be honest... unless you want to be a blueprint, perfect Jedi, he just doesn't seem to be too good at relating to you as a person. He can teach the Jedi ways as well as anyone, but actually being able to guide a person and helping them choose the decisions that are right for them - opposed to shoving the Jedi code down their throat at every bump in the road - seems beyond his capabilities. Granted he had his hands full with Anakin and probably couldn't have done anything more for him.

DarthAnt66
Jedi - Revan Reborn
Sith - Darth Revan
Other - Revanite Revan

Nephthys
I picked Obi-Wan because he's the coolest Jedi and the one I'd want to be running around having adventures with the most, not his skill as a teacher.

DarthAnt66
I picked Revan because I can jack off to his mask in person.

Nephthys
We know.

Dionysus
Originally posted by ILS
I don't know how good of a master Obi-Wan is to be honest... unless you want to be a blueprint, perfect Jedi, he just doesn't seem to be too good at relating to you as a person. He can teach the Jedi ways as well as anyone, but actually being able to guide a person and helping them choose the decisions that are right for them - opposed to shoving the Jedi code down their throat at every bump in the road - seems beyond his capabilities. Granted he had his hands full with Anakin and probably couldn't have done anything more for him. Yeah, that's why I think people like Vos & Anakin would be pretty sweet teachers.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
I picked Obi-Wan because he's the coolest Jedi and the one I'd want to be running around having adventures with the most, not his skill as a teacher.

thumb up

His humor during life threatening situations would be great.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Sith: Plagueis or Traya

Same here.

Jedi - Not sure tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Sith - Count Dooku. He a strict, but caring teacher and a powerful warrior.

Jedi - Kyle Katarn, he's not the normal Jedi master, he's strong and powerful, not to mention that dry wit of his.

Other - Darth Traya. I don't think I need to say anything about this one.

Marco1907
Dooku would never teach you enough.

Sinious
Originally posted by Marco1907

thumb up

Fated Xtasy

But he'd teach just the right amount to hold my own against Mace Windu, Anakin, Obi-Wan and The Maul brothers

The Merchant
Sith: Plagueis-Sama. He would rather work as equals and his knowledge on the Force and Midi-Chlorian Manipulation will allow me to live forever and raise my force reserves without needing an external source.

Jedi: Vodo-Siosk Bass. I want him because he probably has the best defenses against the Dark-side and is a model Jedi Warrior.

Other: Vergere.

Dionysus
Dooku would never teach you enough. True...

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
But he'd teach just the right amount to hold my own against Mace Windu, Anakin, Obi-Wan and The Maul brothers

Why don't you chose Yoda then? He can teach you how to defeat Sidious big grin

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Trocity
thumb up

His humor during life threatening situations would be great.
Kit fisto is the coolest ! And have the greatest smile ever !!!

Ngani Zho is like Katarn a bit cooler in the using of Dark side power for the greater good....

Yoda won't teach you to sidious, he will teach you to be a good Jedi only and then train an other one, because before the war Golden era Jedi needn't invicible Jedis...

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Sinious
Why don't you chose Yoda then? He can teach you how to defeat Sidious big grin how to fail at killing sidious you mean hewhewhew

Revanchiste
Yhea because Yoda hate fighting !!!! That's why he is screaming when he his figthing he is using is hate of combat to source his physical augmentation !!!!!
(Yhea Yoda without physical augmentation against a padawan in light saber combat... Padawan win !!!!)

Darth Abonis
Jedi: Old Ben. He's awesome

Sith: Darth Vectivus, he'd go easy on me.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Jedi: Old Ben. He's awesome

Sith: Darth Vectivus, he'd go easy on me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.