Which herald can clear this Gauntlet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
The gauntlet is that herald has to knock everyone on the list out with a finger flick. Like this

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/17153508_140010.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/17153509_1305535.jpg

1. Captain America
2. Spider-Man
3. Luke Cage
4. Ms. Marvel (Carol)
5. Thing
6. Namor

Herald List

No outside amping allowed.

carver9
Nice thread. All of them stops at 4.

thingy150
To avoid a durability argument with carver i will take the easy way out, zoom vibrates his molecules when he flicks, carols brain=mush

multiple people can clear this list btw

riv6672
Well lets be realistic for a moment though.
Major Force wasnt SHOWN to be knocked out. He could have just gotten up and (wisely) walked away after being punked.
According to his bio, he weighs anywhere from 260-300lbs. He was standing there, making no attempt to brace himself.
Not an undoable feat by many characters well below Superman level.

DarkSaint85
Exactly. Heaviest guy there is probably Thing.

Hell, Flash managed to push Superman, one of THE (if not the top) high Heralds and send him flying, and he doesn't exactly have super strength.

Although, saying that, was Major Force KOed?

riv6672
I dont see a KO in the scans provided.
And honestly, if there was a panel showing MF unconscious, i'm pretty sure abhi wouldnt have missed the chance to show it.

-shrug-

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
Well lets be realistic for a moment though.
Major Force wasnt SHOWN to be knocked out. He could have just gotten up and (wisely) walked away after being punked.
According to his bio, he weighs anywhere from 260-300lbs. He was standing there, making no attempt to brace himself.
Not an undoable feat by many characters well below Superman level.

thumb up

Everyone knew why ABHI made this thread.

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

Everyone knew why ABHI made this thread.

But you still said it was a nice thread. Lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Diesldude
But you still said it was a nice thread. Lol.

Confirmed, Riv is a House of El member thumb up

riv6672
!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.