Thor and Friends -Vs- The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Thor and friends

Cls.Ares
Cls.Thor
Cls.Loki
Angela
B.R Bill
Cls.Hercules

Vs

The JLA

Cyborg
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Shazam
Aquaman

thingy150
Exchange shazam for someone else dcnu shazam has basically no feats.

Supermex
Originally posted by thingy150

OK Firestorm in for Shazam

thingy150
Lol i have no idea what new 52 firestorm is capable of but he must be powerful because he beat cap atom(i do not agree with this fight because cap has been stated to have no limit and he absorbed a sh*t ton of versions of himself from different universes so firestorm overloading him is BS)
rant over lol

naurtoisbeast
Lol i have no idea what new 52 firestorm is capable of but he must be powerful because he beat cap atom(i do not agree with this fight because cap has been stated to have no limit and he absorbed a sh*t ton of versions of himself from different universes so firestorm overloading him is BS)
rant over lol Originally posted by thingy150
rant over lol i think thor will win here

DarkSaint85

Erm, he can create table tennis tables sneer

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff516/Henchman4Hire/ShazamPingPong01.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.