WW3 Black Adam vs WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
The Hulk is not holding back.

Black Adam is not holding back.

The Hulk begins at WW Hulk levels, but can not exceed the levels that were shown in the Heart of the Monster story line.

They battle to the death

No BFR

Who Wins?

thingy150
COOL NO HOLDING BACK...........BFR

krisblaze
Neither were holding back during their respective stories.

Why would you need to state that? stick out tongue

Insane Titan
Smell the butthurt in the OP lol

Stoic
There is no butt hurt. I simply wanted it to be recognized that the Green Scar held back the entire time as stated on panel.

Reflassshh
IYO post-crisis supes' actual lvl is OWAW?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
There is no butt hurt. I simply wanted it to be recognized that the Green Scar held back the entire time as stated on panel. like how Herc held back when Hulk beat on him?

Prof. T.C McAbe
BA 6/10, faster, more ruthless, by far the better fighter.

carver9
This is a stomp of epic proportions and anyone voting against Hulk is obviously...

Black Adam got his face melted by Martian Vision during that fight and was getting shot through by bow and arrows. The energy emitting from Hulks body would kill him. Hulk kills him with a single hit.

thingy150
Lol, bfr and speed advantage ftw, i am not even going to argue because you clearly are biased.

thingy150
Black adam does not win every single fight but you saying it is a stomp is just not true.....nice try.

DarkSaint85
Hulk wins this.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by thingy150
Lol, bfr and speed advantage ftw, i am not even going to argue because you clearly are biased.

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk wins this.

thumb up

Non biased guy.

Naija boy
Hulk stomps....This is spite

abhilegend
Hulk wins.

Reflassshh
Hulk takes this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
BA 6/10, faster, more ruthless, by far the better fighter. laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
like how Herc held back when Hulk beat on him?

Come on brother. Look at this, and tell me if you still think that Hercules would have ever had a chance if the Hulk went ape shit on him.

Originally posted by carver9
Nice scans Rage presented.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks627a.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks627b.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630f.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630g.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630h.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630i.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630j.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630k.jpg

thingy150
HAHHAHAHAHAH YOU CHANGED IT TO NO BFR

Stoic
No I really didn't you rushed through it and didn't read the stipulations for the match. If I changed the Stips, it would have said edited at the bottom, which it does not. I was simply waiting until you noticed. You know... Even if I didn't say no BFR, this is a death match, which by proxy would indicate 1 or 2 things.

1. They aren't holding back, which I made sure to state in case there may have been someone that did not fully understand the gravity of the match up.

2. If they were out to kill each other, BFR would likely never occur, because well they are trying to kill each other, not run away from each other. But in case someone automatically chimed in with the BFR, I made sure to close the lid on that idea. Cool right?

thingy150
All you said was no holding back, that does not mean blood lusted.

so with your original just "no holding back" black adam would bfr him.

bbrem123
WB Hulk Crushes him

Stoic
All you said was no holding back, that does not mean blood lusted.

so with your original just "no holding back" black adam would bfr him.

Did you read the entire OP? Just asking.

naurtoisbeast
HAHHAHAHAHAH YOU CHANGED IT TO NO BFR Originally posted by thingy150
HAHHAHAHAHAH YOU CHANGED IT TO NO BFR i think hulk will win here

tkitna
Lol. WW3 Adam couldn't even beat a normal savage hulk. He sure as hell isn't beating WB hulk. This is spite in the biggest proportions.

Hyperion Prime
Hulk, but he would respect BA after the fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Hulk, but he would respect BA after the fight. Doubtful. WB Hulk would eat him. This isn't close.

TheHulk
Ugh, so much hostility....WWH wins this 7/10

Star428
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol. WW3 Adam couldn't even beat a normal savage hulk.

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Wrong.

carver9
Lol. WW3 Adam couldn't even beat a normal savage hulk. He sure as hell isn't beating WB hulk. This is spite in the biggest proportions.

This

tkitna
Originally posted by Star428
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Wrong.

No, its correct. WW3 Black Adam is the most overrated character ever. So he beat a bunch of C-list characters that fought like retards,,,,whoppee. Quantity doesn't mean quality.

Hulk would thrash him.

Sin I AM
No, its correct. WW3 Black Adam is the most overrated character ever. So he beat a bunch of C-list characters that fought like retards,,,,whoppee. Quantity doesn't mean quality.

Hulk would thrash him.

Lol wbh fought nobodies too

Stoic
He kind of did fight c-listers, but his implied power was definitely well above the top tier level.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol wbh fought nobodies too

Nobodies. Let's not start this.

Sin I AM

Amped up scrubs is still scrubs in my book.

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up Someone like Surfer would take them out by the dozens an laught at those amps.

Sin I AM
thumb up Someone like Surfer would take them out by the dozens an laught at those amps.

thumb up

Delta1938

Sin I AM-3. Carter-0.

Stoic

Funny that you mention that. Arm'Cheddon made the Surfer look pretty bad when they had a run it.

carver9
thumb up

Even though Armageddon already defeated Surfer and Merged Hulk together as a team? Yeah, keep lowballing.

DarkSaint85
Let's be honest, Armageddon, BiBeast, Wendigo are hardly A listers. Not even B listers. And even the most die hard fans can't ignore that.

Reflassshh
People always bring up Armageddon beating surfer but I've never seen scans of it nor an issue number. You know, something to prove that it actually happened.

carver9
Let's be honest, Armageddon, BiBeast, Wendigo are hardly A listers. Not even B listers. And even the most die hard fans can't ignore that.

True but we know where they stand power wise. They are far away from being weak. B i Beast first fight with Thor, he overpowered him twice and the rest of the fight lasted for an entire comic. He defeated Hulk as well. He does have one low showing of being dropped by Ironman and Thor.

Wendigo, the true Wendigo does have Herald tier strength and Armageddon hasn't lost not once and he has fought against Hulk multiples of times and Surfer. They have placements, you all are just hating.

DarkSaint85
Oh yes they do place high, my point was that they are eminently disposable. Enough of a recognition factor for it to be impressive, but its hardly Wolverine level popularity.

Kinda like fodder Green Lanterns, or when Hal Jordan killed all those GLs on his way to becoming Parallax, or SBP killing Teen Titans....

carver9
Oh yes they do place high, my point was that they are eminently disposable. Enough of a recognition factor for it to be impressive, but its hardly Wolverine level popularity.

Kinda like fodder Green Lanterns, or when Hal Jordan killed all those GLs on his way to becoming Parallax, or SBP killing Teen Titans....

Gotcha. So of B I Beast was standing next to Superman and Black Adam and Superman and Black Adam clashed fist which resulted in the waves of their power melting Bi Beast, you wouldn't be impressed?

DarkSaint85
If Superman HVed BiBeast in half, I wouldn't be that impressed, no.

If Superman, having sun dipped and thus spitting out energy waves melted him, not that impressive.

I mean, impressive is Hal Jordan, unamped, killing Krona whilst he was amped up on all those emotional entities.

Sin I AM
No not really and i know Paks intent. He's a fanboys wet dream because once.he writes your character u know it's gonna be a feat centric arc. Its just that the characters featured are no names or losers who imo the editors felt could be amped and quickly killed without the fan base batting an eye, they were throwaway characters. Even the amp was ridiculous if u truly think about it. And in the end despite all the destruction it was a shared feat. Put im nitpicking because i hate Pak and shoddy writing. For what it's worth its still a grandiose "feat". Kinda like throwing the dog a bone to appease the masses

Sin I AM

I mean, impressive is Hal Jordan, unamped, killing Krona whilst he was amped up on all those emotional entities.

Impressive is Thor defeating Glory which housed a pantheon of gods

Impressive is Surfer channelling the crunch energies

Impressive is Hulk holding a world together

Beating those feebs...well lets just say was underwhelming

DarkSaint85
For me, the entire WWH arc was underwhelming, and it showcases the problems with using established, famous characters vs......BiBeast.

Every time WWH was up against someone noteworthy (Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Strange, Juggernaut) there was crappy writing which ended the fight. Almost as if Pak was all set to write some slash fiction, but the editors reined him back, won't you say?

When it came to the HotM storyline, however....he got free rein to showcase how awesome his Hulk was. The only problem was that he was only given some shitty 3rd rate nobodies.

Contrast how and who WBH fought and won, vs WWH.

Sin I AM
For me, the entire WWH arc was underwhelming, and it showcases the problems with using established, famous characters vs......BiBeast.

Every time WWH was up against someone noteworthy (Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Strange, Juggernaut) there was crappy writing which ended the fight. Almost as if Pak was all set to write some slash fiction, but the editors reined him back, won't you say?

When it came to the HotM storyline, however....he got free rein to showcase how awesome his Hulk was. The only problem was that he was only given some shitty 3rd rate nobodies.

Contrast how and who WBH fought and won, vs WWH.

What's your favorite hulk arc

carver9
If Superman HVed BiBeast in half, I wouldn't be that impressed, no.

If Superman, having sun dipped and thus spitting out energy waves melted him, not that impressive.

So even though Bi Beast withstood hits from a pissed Hulk and an enraged Thor, him being heat visioned in half wouldn't impress you? Hhhhmmmm

carver9

Not as impressive as melting Heralds. Hell, if someone can melt Colossus with the back lash of their power that would be insane and Colossus power doesn't touch any of the people Hulk melted.

Stoic

Not really Arm'Cheddon, and not Armageddon (whoever that is?) Would be about as important as Mongul is in the bigger picture. He is a C -List character, but popularity has little to do with how well he did against the Surfer, and the Hulk. All 3 were/are C list characters though, this can't be disputed.

carver9
Not really Arm'Cheddon, and not Armageddon (whoever that is?) Would be about as important as Mongul is in the bigger picture. He is a C -List character, but popularity has little to do with how well he did against the Surfer, and the Hulk. All 3 were/are C list characters though, this can't be disputed.

Perfect way of putting it.

h1a8
The problem here is that Hulk starts with WW power. That means BA, using speed and ruthlessness, has a good chance. Bfr is always an option. But if Hulk reaches WBH level then BA have little to no chance of winning.

krisblaze

I disagree with you here.

Defeating Krona is a feat that is at least as impressive as beating Glory or channeling the crunch energies.

Holding together two tetonic plates is not even on the same level as these things.

And tbh, that is probably something that Hal could do no problem.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze

Defeating Krona is a feat that is at least as impressive as beating Glory or channeling the crunch energies.

Holding together two tetonic plates is not even on the same level as these things.

It takes more strength to hold a planet together than to tear it apart. And i wasn't discounting the gl feat. I actually was impressed

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze

A rookie Hal held all the continents in JLA:Year one.

krisblaze
It takes more strength to hold a planet together than to tear it apart. And i wasn't discounting the gl feat. I actually was impressed

Well that depends on a lot of things stick out tongue

I'm not overly impressed because it's something the lanterns should be able to do fairly easily. Especially when you consider Hal's "earth-harness" or John's ring creating planets, etc.

thingy150

Gravity would do a lot of the work in holding a planet together so i assume pulling it apart > holding it together

leonidas
can't believe this thread is still open. but....enough with the f'in bi-beast. seriously, his performances 40 yrs ago? no one cares. this is the company he is CURRENTLY keeping:

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/sclements1/media/1-9.jpg.html

not exactly awe-inspiring. wendigo has a number of incarnations and logan has stalemated it. arm-cheddon is cool and powerful, but such a limited number of appearances=nto enough info to reliably grant him a level imo.

hulk's feat was great, he stomps in this fight. let the intent of the showing be enough. talking the WHO involved only WEAKENS the case imo as it leaves open the retorts that have been made over and over. that hulk was intended to be the ultimate incarnation of hulk. that should be enough for anyone.

carver9
A planet much bigger than earth? Holding it together was beastly, especially adding in the fact he was weakened.

thingy150
A planet much bigger than earth? Holding it together was beastly, especially adding in the fact he was weakened.

Are you talking to me? I was not debating any scans i do not even know the scans the person i responded was talking about but i was just throwing my 10 cents in on what he said.

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
can't believe this thread is still open. but....enough with the f'in bi-beast. seriously, his performances 40 yrs ago? no one cares. this is the company he is CURRENTLY keeping:

not exactly awe-inspiring. wendigo has a number of incarnations and logan has stalemated it. arm-cheddon is cool and powerful, but such a limited number of appearances=nto enough info to reliably grant him a level imo.

hulk's feat was great, he stomps in this fight. let the intent of the showing be enough. talking the WHO involved only WEAKENS the case imo as it leaves open the retorts that have been made over and over. that hulk was intended to be the ultimate incarnation of hulk. that should be enough for anyone. The problem here is that Hulk starts with WW power. That means BA, using speed and ruthlessness, has a good chance. Bfr is always an option. But if Hulk reaches WBH level then BA have little to no chance of winning.

psycho gundam

hulk's feat was great, he stomps in this fight. let the intent of the showing be enough. talking the WHO involved only WEAKENS the case imo as it leaves open the retorts that have been made over and over. that hulk was intended to be the ultimate incarnation of hulk. that should be enough for anyone. That times 1000 plus another class-100 x1000 casually beaten and along with a large piece of Vegas one shotted into an orbiting spaceship.

leonidas
yeah, but that's only impressive if you believe they really WERE 1000x as powerful. imo, that's....ridiculous and was pure hyperbole. it's a very rare case where i absolutely do not believe the text should be taken at face value. in fact, given what pak was trying to do, it's really just in keeping with what he was doing imo--ambiguous amp (based on feats, not text) for fodder-style characters.

like i said, the feat was ridiculous and it's clear that hulk was the most powerful hulk ever. i don't need to dissect the rest to understand that.

h1a8
Hulk can lose this match before he enters WBH level. BA has super speed and has bfr options.

carver9
Black Adam has never use bfr against anyone his entire career. Hulk doesn't even need to enter World Breaker to win this.

tkitna
Black Adam has never use bfr against anyone his entire career. Hulk doesn't even need to enter World Breaker to win this.

thumb up

h1a8
Black Adam has never use bfr against anyone his entire career. Hulk doesn't even need to enter World Breaker to win this. BFR could just be a byproduct of an uppercut that sends Hulk to space or very far away. Doesn't have to be intentional.

Also BA has grade A superspeed and thus Hulk cannot win if he doesn't enter WBH levels.

krisblaze
It's entirely within Black Adam's character to actually take hits from the Hulk.

Black Adam couldn't risk using the lightning either.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
BFR could just be a byproduct of an uppercut that sends Hulk to space or very far away. Doesn't have to be intentional.

Also BA has grade A superspeed and thus Hulk cannot win if he doesn't enter WBH levels.

Won't work...especially looking at the way he fought during that arc. He isn't beating Hulk and he isn't bfring him either.

Black Adam does have super speed...sad that he doesn't fight anywhere close to what you think. Hulk doesn't need to enter World Breaker to win this. Black Adam gets overwhelmed.

h1a8
Won't work...especially looking at the way he fought during that arc. He isn't beating Hulk and he isn't bfring him either.

Black Adam does have super speed...sad that he doesn't fight anywhere close to what you think. Hulk doesn't need to enter World Breaker to win this. Black Adam gets overwhelmed. Hulk can't fly. So what's his defense against being hit into space or very far away?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Hulk can't fly. So what's his defense against being hit into space or very far away?

The battle field is a dome. Punching Hulk far away wouldn't really do anything since it is enclosed and even if he succeeded at doing this, knowing Adam, he would probably follow Hulk. Adam does not bfr and Hulks damage soak would prevent such things from happening anyways.

Stoic

hulk's feat was great, he stomps in this fight. let the intent of the showing be enough. talking the WHO involved only WEAKENS the case imo as it leaves open the retorts that have been made over and over. that hulk was intended to be the ultimate incarnation of hulk. that should be enough for anyone.

What about an immortal Hercules? How strong is he? Keeping company with a group of characters does not mean that your power levels have been reduced. That Wendigo was taken from the Hulk's mind not Rulk's, or Wolverine's mind. That was either the one that fought the Hulk during Wolverine's first appearance, or when the Hulk fought him with the help of Sasquatch. Not at all the same Wendigo, or Wendigo's that were walked on by characters below Savage Hulk. When it comes to that scene you have to debate using continuity, and context.

Back to Hercules. If you were over 100 times tougher than anything that Hercules could put out in terms of damage yield, it would be impossible for Hercules to even hurt you. Am I right? Do you think that Black Adam hits with over 100 time the force of Hercules? The Hulk at that exact time was also no where close to the power levels that he was at when he was in the Dark Dimension at the height of his power.

pym-ftw
Gravity would do a lot of the work in holding a planet together so i assume pulling it apart > holding it together you would actually be 100% wrong.

Density has a lot to do with gravity, it's why cracked planets explode.

carver9
That same Hulk took out a full powered Rulk... Loeb Rulk with a single thunder clap. Ya know, the same Rulk that defeated OF Thor, the same Rulk that killed a watcher, defeated Surfer, etc, etc... Hulk dropped him with ease after tanking all of his attacks. And then mocked him and his strength. WWH AFTER the World at War arc was most Def operating at insane levels. Hell, this same Hulk was able to take on the entirety of the Mindless Ones (and even at their lowest they have been able to give the Avengers hell) when in the same comic, it was said that Umar was unable to achieve this. This doesn't include his Thunderclap at non World Breaker levels knocking down a dimensional barrier. His fts are long but Greenscar, aka WWH was operating at crazy levels. Let's also not forget that World War Hulk power, just a small portion of it created Abomb, Red Hulk (who alone was operating at trans tier levels during the beginning of his creation. Before he stopped using his abilities), She Rulk, and an army of Hulks.

Stoic
Gravity would do a lot of the work in holding a planet together so i assume pulling it apart > holding it together

I think Sin I Am was talking about the forces that the Hulk over powered. He overpowered the imminent explosion that was going to to blow Sakaar to pieces. He actually used more strength in that scene than it would take to lift the entire planet itself. A planet that was larger than the Earth itself.

leonidas
What about an immortal Hercules? How strong is he? Keeping company with a group of characters does not mean that your power levels have been reduced. That Wendigo was taken from the Hulk's mind not Rulk's, or Wolverine's mind. That was either the one that fought the Hulk during Wolverine's first appearance, or when the Hulk fought him with the help of Sasquatch. Not at all the same Wendigo, or Wendigo's that were walked on by characters below Savage Hulk. When it comes to that scene you have to debate using continuity, and context.

Back to Hercules. If you were over 100 times tougher than anything that Hercules could put out in terms of damage yield, it would be impossible for Hercules to even hurt you. Am I right? Do you think that Black Adam hits with over 100 time the force of Hercules? The Hulk at that exact time was also no where close to the power levels that he was at when he was in the Dark Dimension at the height of his power.

i...really have no idea what you're trying to say. the fact that they were 'drawn from his mind' only further blurs the issue in mind my, as does all the magic that was being thrown around. to your point though--yeah, very often who a character mingles with IS a reflection of their current status. in this case, i'd say for sure it is.

as far as hercules--i assume you're talking about that silly lung feat. lol yeah, call me crazy but i'm nowhere close to acceding the idea that a full-powered herc couldn't even hurt that hulk. herc is arguably the strongest character in marvel in terms of sheer physical strength outside of hulk himself. assuming that ridiculous stat was meant as a direct and accurate corollary leads to ludicrous conclusions and suddenly hulk is a skyfather.

i've had this discussion too many times to go into it. it is a COMIC. lots of things get said and done for the sake of a story, or for the sake of a 'shock value' to make a point, but that doesn't mean common sense needs to be tossed out because some reference is made that MAKES no sense. this is really simple--you want to believe what was said in the text unquestionably, that is your choice. but don't expect me to leap to conclusions that invariably lead to even more nonsensical conclusions. i can see the forest without over-analyzing every tree while not losing any respect at all for the tree itself..... i'm not saying you're not free to believe what you'd like, i'm saying i can come to my own conclusions based on history, intent and the medium itself.

Stoic
i...really have no idea what you're trying to say. the fact that they were 'drawn from his mind' only further blurs the issue in mind my, as does all the magic that was being thrown around. to your point though--yeah, very often who a character mingles with IS a reflection of their current status. in this case, i'd say for sure it is.

as far as hercules--i assume you're talking about that silly lung feat. lol yeah, call me crazy but i'm nowhere close to acceding the idea that a full-powered herc couldn't even hurt that hulk. herc is arguably the strongest character in marvel in terms of sheer physical strength outside of hulk himself. assuming that ridiculous stat was meant as a direct and accurate corollary leads to ludicrous conclusions and suddenly hulk is a skyfather.

i've had this discussion too many times to go into it. it is a COMIC. lots of things get said and done for the sake of a story, or for the sake of a 'shock value' to make a point, but that doesn't mean common sense needs to be tossed out because some reference is made that MAKES no sense. this is really simple--you want to believe what was said in the text unquestionably, that is your choice. but don't expect me to leap to conclusions that invariably lead to even more nonsensical conclusions. i can see the forest without over-analyzing every tree while not losing any respect at all for the tree itself..... i'm not saying you're not free to believe what you'd like, i'm saying i can come to my own conclusions based on history, intent and the medium itself.

No they were plucked out of time. The ones that he fought were the ones that he saw as being a threat to him at one time. We did not see a nerfed down Bi-Beast, Wendigo, or Arm'Cheddon.

Now as for things being non sense to you, the feat was canon. The Hulk was also able to amplify his stats on a whim at that point in time. Hope was measured by technological means, and they weren't taken from opinion. There is a difference between hyperbolic statements made in awe, and statements made by technological means. You not believing it, or buying into it is on you, but your opinion on the matter does not somehow render the feat invalid. The Bi-Beast may be the class clown now, but the one that was placed in conflict with the Hulk once again was the one that he knew to be a threat. You even arguing about this leads me to believe that you are attempting to place the Hulk at this level on some basic top tiers level, while leaving out the fact that throughout the entire story line, he was stated to be more powerful than he has ever been. There are some very ridiculous feats attached to his previous incarnations alone for us to realize that the Green Scar was well above Hercules. 133.45 Herc's to be exact according to on panel proof.

leonidas
sure he was above herc. above 133 of them? lol as i said believe what you will, it's of no difference to. i also don't believe it was actually intended the c-listers were all 1000x as powerful. it's abundantly clear hulk was powerful--more powerful than ever. that doesn't require a numerical evaluation of the feats i'm afraid, nor should those numbers be used for a basis of comparison on how he would do against ACTUAL top tier heralds. would be win? sure. would be prove to be a 1000x more powerful, or even 100x more powerful? not in this guy's opinion. out of curiosity, can you list the guys green scar beat in straight 1on1 fights....? or maybe even more telling who did he FAIL to beat...? anyone feel free to anser.

the reason i'm arguing it is simple--these nonsensical numerical values are not necessary to understand the basic point of the story--he was stronger than ever, above top tier guys. using the numbers to create some silly chain of ABC logic? leads to nothing but the nonsense prevalent throughout the thread.

but, continue to argue all you'd like. intent is enough for me. i'll let others worry about the numbers and the value of the enemies he beat. my opinion is set on the matter.

DarkSaint85
1 WWHulk = 133.45 Hercs (actually, it was the gaseous being that had 133.45, NOT Hulk, but w/ever).

1 WBHulk = 1000 BiBeasts (conservative, as he melted them, but let's go with the base).

1 BiBeast = 1 Savage Hulk.
1 Savage Hulk = 1 Herc (roughly)

1 WBH = 1000 Hercs

Therefore, WBH was only 7.5x more powerful than WWH?

eaebiakuya
1 herc is not = energy used by hercules in a punch wich was registred by a machine ?

If you have 3 hercs of power , is not equal to be " 3 times more powerfull" than Hercules in overall.

carver9
I think Pak made it clear that Green Scar was significantly above top tier.

Thor, Ms. Marvel, Spiderman, the Fantastic Four, War Machine, along with other Avengers was on the battle field and Hulk treated them like Fodder. Pak threw at us the obvious...Hulk was most Def above top tier. Here is casual toss the Avengers and Fantastic Four to the side and states that he has turned back into WWH and none of them can stop him (remember who's out there).

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media-full//IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html
http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611006.jpg.html

Skaar then adds 100 trillion tons to his already increased power and none of the Avengers or Fantastic Four could even budge him.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611008.jpg.html

But Hulk treats him like fodder and tells him he could crush him like an egg.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611011.jpg.html

I get what Leo is saying and he makes perfect sense but I also knew what Pak was telling us as well, that Hulk strength doesn't have any limits and he displayed that in his writing. Taking on an amped by Beast. Achieving something that Umar herself was unable to achieve. Everything, just everything. Hell, at his weakest Pak had Greenscar tank a bomb that nearly split planet Sakaar in half and he had him hold the planet together, and again, he was weakened.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
1 herc is not = energy used by hercules in a punch wich was registred by a machine ?

If you have 3 hercs of power , is not equal to be " 3 times more powerfull" than Hercules in overall.

Where did you get that from? It's the MAXIMUM output of power Herc can deliver in a punch. MAXIMUM...His all. If i punch you in the face with everything I have and you stand there and tank it, what does that tell you?

Sin I AM
Im in awe of this thread

DarkSaint85
Im in awe of this thread

thumb up Numbers are something to collectively jizz over.

carver9
thumb up Numbers are something to collectively jizz over.

What scene from All star Superman made you think he was extremely powerful?

DarkSaint85
What scene from All star Superman made you think he was extremely powerful?

When he stalemated two guys in armwrestling.

And when he was with that suneater.

carver9
When he stalemated two guys in armwrestling.

And when he was with that suneater.

Lol...no it isn't. You're dodging.

DarkSaint85
Lol...no it isn't. You're dodging.

Don't tell me what I believe! You're not my dad!!!!

But yeah. Only because you brought Superman up:

Remember how you and I both ripped Abhi for that Superman benching the Earth for 5 days feat, as it was then contradicted by his mountain shattering punches?

IOW, directly applicable feats were > some numbered feat.

Nobody is saying WBH wasn't powerful. Nobody. We all agree he was, and barring a few peopl here, most here believe he was >Black Adam.

But to cling to the numbers like some proof, and say WBH was only about 7.5x (let's be generous and say 10x) WWH is....not right, IMHO.

Another example to use is the Flash and his rescuing of the N Koreans.

Were Wendigo/BiBeast really 1000x their power levels when they gave Savage Hulk a good fight, back in the day? Well, if you just take the numbers at face value, sure.

carver9
Don't tell me what I believe! You're not my dad!!!!

But yeah. Only because you brought Superman up:

Remember how you and I both ripped Abhi for that Superman benching the Earth for 5 days feat, as it was then contradicted by his mountain shattering punches?

IOW, directly applicable feats were > some numbered feat.

Nobody is saying WBH wasn't powerful. Nobody. We all agree he was, and barring a few peopl here, most here believe he was >Black Adam.

But to cling to the numbers like some proof, and say WBH was only about 7.5x (let's be generous and say 10x) is....not right, IMHO.

I eventually ended up accepting that ft though (earth benching).

Time Immemorial
How is this even a fight?

Hulk one shots him.

DarkSaint85
I eventually ended up accepting that ft though (earth benching).

I subsequently added a bit more to my post:

With regards to your eventual acceptance, was it because you were swayed by Abhi, or was it because you subsequently saw OTHER feats of Superman which bolstered his benching feat?

carver9
I subsequently added a bit more to my post:

With regards to your eventual acceptance, was it because you were swayed by Abhi, or was it because you subsequently saw OTHER feats of Superman which bolstered his benching feat?

A number was given for the Flash ft though.

Naah, I never disputed the fact that he didn't bench Earth, I said his punching power didn't match his Earth benching ft. I eventually accepted both though. Not because of any other fts because he recently gained fts that is comparable to that and I accepted the bench ft a long time ago. I accepted it because it's Superman. He is the elite in strength on his planet.

I'm accepting the Bi Beast ft because I knew Pak intention and with the size increase along with the wish that was made, I think they were amped to those levels.

DarkSaint85
A number was given for the Flash ft though.

Naah, I never disputed the fact that he didn't bench Earth, I said his punching power didn't match his Earth benching ft. I eventually accepted both though. Not because of any other fts because he recently gained fts that is comparable to that and I accepted the bench ft a long time ago. I accepted it because it's Superman. He is the elite in strength on his planet.

I'm accepting the Bi Beast ft because I knew Pak intention and with the size increase along with the wish that was made, I think they were amped to those levels.

We all know Pak's intention. And we all accept that they were amped.

But as my silly little calculation shows, that would put WBH at around 10 WWhs. Whereas I would have put him higher than that.

carver9
We all know Pak's intention. And we all accept that they were amped.

But as my silly little calculation shows, that would put WBH at around 10 WWhs. Whereas I would have put him higher than that.

Did you use the Bi Beast and Wendigo fight against WWH as proof of WBH only be 10 times as powerful?

carver9
Anyways, Thor had a long fight against Bi Beast that lasted an entire comic and he got overpowered with ease more than once. Here is one instance...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941631-thor_1982__315_20.jpg

Another instance...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941630-thor_1982__315_19.jpg

Tanks a punch from Thor and proceeds at repeating the same process of showing the strength difference.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941629-thor_1982__315_18.jpg

Withstood a hammer throw without a scream in pain or any damage and shows the physical advantage again.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941628-thor_1982__315_17.jpg

Thor then ram him into a machine and pound on him with Mjlonir which takes him out of the fight.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941633-thor_1982__315_22.jpg

Bi Beast on Average is physical High Herald tier. His fights against Hulk shows this as well. Hulk melting an amped version of Bi Beast is an insane ft. Like I've said before, Bi Beast have one low showing that goes against everything he's done. The guy is a physical monster.

DarkSaint85
1 WWHulk = 133.45 Hercs (actually, it was the gaseous being that had 133.45, NOT Hulk, but w/ever).

1 WBHulk = 1000 BiBeasts (conservative, as he melted them, but let's go with the base).

1 WBH = 1000 Hercs

Add another 334 Herclues punching at maximum capacity (and don't forget, he has lifted the heavens before) to make 1 WBH being equal to 1334 Hercs, and you get to WBH being 10x.

That seems spot on, using the numbers given. Being 33% more powerful than someone who was 1000x amped would melt them.

-Pr-
As much as the whole rulk thing is a pile of shit, still not seeing how adam can win. Hulk was operating on another level.

carver9
Add another 334 Herclues punching at maximum capacity (and don't forget, he has lifted the heavens before) to make 1 WBH being equal to 1334 Hercs, and you get to WBH being 10x.

That seems spot on, using the numbers given. Being 33% more powerful than someone who was 1000x amped would melt them.

Hhhhmmmm...I think you are doing too much.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
As much as the whole rulk thing is a pile of shit, still not seeing how adam can win. Hulk was operating on another level.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Hhhhmmmm...I think you are doing too much.

Just taking it to the logical conclusion. I obviously do NOT agree with it, and think WBH was far above WWH, but the numbers, they do not lie.

carver9
Just taking it to the logical conclusion. I obviously do NOT agree with it, and think WBH was far above WWH, but the numbers, they do not lie.

I don't think your comparisons are accurate though. The only way to compare both World Breaker and WWH is by using comparable fts. The only thing we have comparable with the two is WWH showing against the Mindless Ones and Foom which puts World Breaker significantly above WWH. Then you also have to add in the fact that once you enter the Dark Dimension through Death, you become amplified further which means Bi Beast, Wendigo, and Arm could've possibly been amplified further.

DarkSaint85
I don't think your comparisons are accurate though. The only way to compare both World Breaker and WWH is by using comparable fts. The only thing we have comparable with the two is WWH showing against the Mindless Ones and Foom which puts World Breaker significantly above WWH. Then you also have to add in the fact that once you enter the Dark Dimension through Death, you become amplified further.

But I've just shown that its NOT the only way.

My way is wrong, of course, and yours is correct.

Which is why leo and I are saying, don't just slavishly focus on the 1000x and the 133.45 Herc. This is PRECISELY why we're saying it. Because if you keep harping on about the numbers, then it falls apart under scrutiny.

It's not like WBH doesn't have other feats, anyway, to showcase how far above WWH he was.

carver9
But I've just shown that its NOT the only way.

My way is wrong, of course, and yours is correct.

Which is why leo and I are saying, don't just slavishly focus on the 1000x and the 133.45 Herc. This is PRECISELY why we're saying it. Because if you keep harping on about the numbers, then it falls apart under scrutiny.

It's not like WBH doesn't have other feats, anyway, to showcase how far above WWH he was.

Never brought the ft up and rarely use it. Think he has much better tbh...like this.

http://rs388.pbsrc.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsRulk31.jpg~320x480

http://rs388.pbsrc.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsRulk32.jpg~320x480

A full powered Rulk is clearly above top tier and he was taken out with a thunderclap AFTER absorbing a good portion of Hulk power that made his punches do this...

http://rs388.pbsrc.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsRulk29.jpg~320x480

Already posted other stuff. Greenscar was high up the chain imo. The numbers just add on to his success.

carver9
Edit

carver9
Best Hulk scene.

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/Matthews1986/WWHBlunt09_zps75593c17.jpg

80sBaby

Agreed.

Sin I AM

I never understood why some posters cherish that arc so much....its like the worst characterization of hulk ever

carver9
Still doesn't take away from his power level though. Even after that, when he used his absorption he was still a monster. He took on the entirety of the Avengers and held his own. Actually had the advantage. That version of Rulk was a beast.

Sin I AM
Still doesn't take away from his power level though. Even after that, when he used his absorption he was still a monster. He took on the entirety of the Avengers and held his own. Actually had the advantage. That version of Rulk was a beast.

What are you talking about

carver9
What are you talking about

You not giving Rulk his deserved credit (back then).

Sin I AM
You not giving Rulk his deserved credit (back then).

Oh you misunderstood. I don't care about power levels. I care about well written stories and great character development. That was my complaint

DarkSaint85
Oh you misunderstood. I don't care about power levels. I care about well written stories and great character development. That was my complaint

Rulk was supah dupah powerful. That = character. mad

carver9
Hater

DarkSaint85
Not really.

I don't see power levels as = character development.

Power levels = power levels. You don't say the character of Rulk is better than Spiderman, do you?

carver9
Not really.

I don't see power levels as = character development.

Power levels = power levels. You don't say the character of Rulk is better than Spiderman, do you?

Nope. That wasn't the purpose of my post. Didn't bring up anything about characterization in this thread.

DarkSaint85
Nope. That wasn't the purpose of my post. Didn't bring up anything about characterization in this thread.

But you DID reply to Sin, who was talking about characterisation, and when I agreed with her that Rulk's characterisation was poor in that arc, you called me a hater.

carver9
But you DID reply to Sin, who was talking about characterisation, and when I agreed with her that Rulk's characterisation was poor in that arc, you called me a hater.

But you are a hater though and Rulk wasn't even brought up because of his character, he was brought up because of his abilities. Don't even know why that part came up, Darkhater.

DarkSaint85
But you are a hater though and Rulk wasn't even brought up because of his character, he was brought up because of his abilities. Don't even know why that part came up, Darkhater.
Reported for racism thumb up Only Galan may bear that title.

carver9
Reported for racism thumb up Only Galan may bear that title.

laughing out loud

Naija boy

1 WBH = 1000 Hercs

Err I get your intention and even agree with the sentiment that we shouldnt focus too much on numbers but this calculation is totally incoherent and undermines your point entirely. First and foremost it was actually hulk in his Green Scar ergo WWH persona that trounced the x1000 Wendigo and Bi Beast. That said and using that line of reasoning 1 Green Scar is not equal to 1000 bi beasts. He would actually equate to being far stronger than 1000 bi beasts AND 1000 Wendigos. WBH is then far more powerful than Green Scar and ergo the calculation is more damaging to your case than anything.

On a more serious note, I fully agree with the sentiment that we should try not to focus overtly on numbers. When we get caught up in such battleboard minutia we tend to overlook the overall intention of the story. Ideally, everyone should know that WBH was intended by Pak to be the most powerful Hulk ever, far beyond top tier, and there should be no need to harp on such ridiculous fictional details.

The problem is that this is a battleboard and in places like this what is abundantly apparent is often skewed and obscured by individual biases and predispositions. So while it should be clear that WBH is intended to be superior to top tier characters in power levels and the most powerful version of Hulk ever, too many it is not. I have had entire battlezones against respcted posters claiming that WBH is no more powerful than previous versions of Hulk and that he is no more than top tier strengthwise. It is as a result of such distortions and the fact that this IS a battleboard that the numbers are so notable. The fact that this thread is sill open and not yet closed for spite is a testament to this.

Rarely have I seen a character as optimized for battleboard usage as Paks Hulk. A Pak was more concerned with giving Hulk feats that really advancing the story arc and even created an in story power level system to objectively measure powerlevels so as to put his intention beyond any doubt. Heck in his dialogue he even seemed to poke fun at common battleboard claims about the Hulk and brought back old Hulk villains and amped them to ridiculous levels....just to show how much more powerful Hulk was. When comparing character power levels which is the core purpose for VS forums, Pak placed WBH in virtually a category of his own in terms of the overwhelming and objective nature of the evidence.

Is it silly that a writer would create a character with such considerations in mind in the first place. Of course it is. Does that take away from the validity of the evidence itself? Not at all. And in this context thats what matters.

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Err I get your intention and even agree with the sentiment that we shouldnt focus too much on numbers but this calculation is totally incoherent and undermines your point entirely. First and foremost it was actually hulk in his Green Scar ergo WWH persona that trounced the x1000 Wendigo and Bi Beast. That said and using that line of reasoning 1 Green Scar is not equal to 1000 bi beasts. He would actually equate to being far stronger than 1000 bi beasts AND 1000 Wendigos. WBH is then far more powerful than Green Scar and ergo the calculation is more damaging to your case than anything.

On a more serious note, I fully agree with the sentiment that we should try not to focus overtly on numbers. When we get caught up in such battleboard minutia we tend to overlook the overall intention of the story. Ideally, everyone should know that WBH was intended by Pak to be the most powerful Hulk ever, far beyond top tier, and there should be no need to harp on such ridiculous fictional details.

The problem is that this is a battleboard and in places like this what is abundantly apparent is often skewed and obscured by individual biases and predispositions. So while it should be clear that WBH is intended to be superior to top tier characters in power levels and the most powerful version of Hulk ever, too many it is not. I have had entire battlezones against respcted posters claiming that WBH is no more powerful than previous versions of Hulk and that he is no more than top tier strengthwise. It is as a result of such distortions and the fact that this IS a battleboard that the numbers are so notable. The fact that this thread is sill open and not yet closed for spite is a testament to this.

Rarely have I seen a character as optimized for battleboard usage as Paks Hulk. A Pak was more concerned with giving Hulk feats that really advancing the story arc and even created an in story power level system to objectively measure powerlevels so as to put his intention beyond any doubt. Heck in his dialogue he even seemed to poke fun at common battleboard claims about the Hulk and brought back old Hulk villains and amped them to ridiculous levels....just to show how much more powerful Hulk was. When comparing character power levels which is the core purpose for VS forums, Pak placed WBH in virtually a category of his own in terms of the overwhelming and objective nature of the evidence.

Is it silly that a writer would create a character with such considerations in mind in the first place. Of course it is. Does that take away from the validity of the evidence itself? Not at all. And in this context thats what matters.

thumb up

Love this guy (no homo).

Time Immemorial
thumb up

Love this guy (no homo).

I said this earlier and got no love? Wtf?Originally posted by Time Immemorial

How is this even a fight?

Hulk one shots him.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I said this earlier and got no love? Wtf?

You edited your post. You really said this...

"How does Hulk even touch Adam? He reminds me of Superman and if anything reminds me of Superman, they get my vote of 10/10. They can have a S on their chest without any powers, as long as they remind me of Supes, they would stomp Hulk for a high majority. How you like those pies Carver9".

I then reported you.

Time Immemorial

"How does Hulk even touch Adam? He reminds me of Superman and if anything reminds me of Superman, they get my vote of 10/10. They can have a S on their chest without any powers, as long as they remind me of Supes, they would stomp Hulk for a high majority. How you like those pies Carver9".

I then reported you.

Profiledlaughing out loud

juggerman

I then reported you.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Naija boy

thumb up

Ignore the numbers I was using. Focus instead on the intent that I was bringing to the table, i.e. not to focus on the numbers. It was a message within a message.

META!

But yeah. We all agree that WBH was miles above WWH. And would stomp BA in this thread.

carver9
thumb up

Ignore the numbers I was using. Focus instead on the intent that I was bringing to the table, i.e. not to focus on the numbers. It was a message within a message.

META!

But yeah. We all agree that WBH was miles above WWH. And would stomp BA in this thread.

Are you one of the individuals (just asking) that considers World Breaker Herald level?

Board Walker
Are you one of the individuals (just asking) that considers World Breaker Herald level?

WBH is herald level or lower when it comes to certain aspects such as combat speed/reactions, matter manipulation, and esoteric influence of reality. In terms of raw strength and power he is above high herald, but his ability to apply and actualize that power is extremely limited and below herald level.

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
WBH is herald level or lower when it comes to certain aspects such as combat speed/reactions, matter manipulation, and esoteric influence of reality. In terms of raw strength and power he is above high herald, but his ability to apply and actualize that power is extremely limited and below herald level.

Speed and reaction time he have. You do know some of your favorite characters doesn't have close to what you are implying but they are still Herald level right? I think overall power and application of said power determines the status of a character. Example, Surfer has more exotic abilities than Superman, Black Adam, and Captain Marvel combined but the way those 3 apply their powers put them on the level of Surfer. Same with Thor...His choice of powers is unlimited but Black Adam is on his level (even though his only exotic ability is lightning).

Board Walker
Speed and reaction time he have. You do know some of your favorite characters doesn't have close to what you are implying but they are still Herald level right? I think overall power and application of said power determines the status of a character. Example, Surfer has more exotic abilities than Superman, Black Adam, and Captain Marvel combined but the way those 3 apply their powers put them on the level of Surfer. Same with Thor...His choice of powers is unlimited but Black Adam is on his level (even though his only exotic ability is lightning).

Black Adam actually has a wide range of feats in utilizing his powers in a esoteric manner, from shape shifting, to the common lightning, to incantations, summoning, bindings, and mysticism overall.

The reason I do not place WBH above the herald class is because his lack of combat speed, and movement speed feats means he will be defeated by most high heralds. One of the staples of being a high herald combatant is possessing extremely high movement/combat speed, and or a combination of the two. WBH possesses the strength, power, durability, but he does not possess the speed and combat reaction times.

Overall a high herald who utilizes their speed/combat speed could kill/KO WBH with a great degree of success due to WBH's lack of said speed. It is the only aspect of power that holds WBH back from exceeding the herald tier.

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
Black Adam actually has a wide range of feats in utilizing his powers in a esoteric manner, from shape shifting, to the common lightning, to incantations, summoning, bindings, and mysticism overall.

The reason I do not place WBH above the herald class is because his lack of combat speed, and movement speed feats means he will be defeated by most high heralds. One of the staples of being a high herald combatant is possessing extremely high movement/combat speed, and or a combination of the two. WBH possesses the strength, power, durability, but he does not possess the speed and combat reaction times.

Overall a high herald who utilizes their speed/combat speed could kill/KO WBH with a great degree of success due to WBH's lack of said speed. It is the only aspect of power that holds WBH back from exceeding the herald tier.

no expression

Board Walker
no expression

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/19/article-0-1B5F1CA5000005DC-811_634x353.jpg

bbrem123
no Board Walker....just no

HulkIsHulk

I then reported you.
hysterical

DarkSaint85

No.

carver9
No.

I need you online more often. Carry your cell with you and check it every now and then.

DarkSaint85
I need you online more often. Carry your cell with you and check it every now and then.

You want my digits?

carver9
You want my digits?

Lol...how did you come up with me wanting your digits out of that message?

Time Immemorial
Lol...how did you come up with me wanting your digits out of that message?

Hands off, Carver is mine for all Time.

Board Walker
Carver is Batman-Prime?

Sin I AM
Carver what's ya fav hulk arc

thingy150
Carver what's ya fav hulk arc

I am not even sure if he has ever read a hulk comic, his opinion is too high, almost like people who have not read comics who say "hulk is the strongest there is, all he has to do is get more mad".

Sin I AM
Im sure he has a favorite. Just tryin to gauge his perception

carver9
Im sure he has a favorite. Just tryin to gauge his perception

Planet Hulk.

@Thingy

I post more scans of Hulk than anyone on this site minus One dumb. If you want, I can PM you my Hulk collection. Let me know.

Sin I AM
Planet Hulk.

@Thingy

I post more scans of Hulk than anyone on this site minus One dumb. If you want, I can PM you my Hulk collection. Let me know.

Lmfao Gtfoh and quit trolling

carver9
Lmfao Gtfoh and quit trolling

Who post more Hulk scans than me?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>