Lobo vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
Both of the characters in this fight are pre-DCnU.

Two scenarios:

Fight one: Diana is bloodlusted. She is wearing her armor and wielding her magic sword. Of course, she also has her normal equipment too. No prep.

Fight two: Normal Diana with standard gear. No prep.

Who wins in each scenario?

Flyattractor
I will go with Lobo. His "Blood lust " makes Diana's seem like a craving for lemonade. And His fighting skills are normally way underestimated. And has the whole "Regenerative" thing.

deathslash
Lobo wins

Star428
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I will go with Lobo. His "Blood lust " makes Diana's seem like a craving for lemonade. And His fighting skills are normally way underestimated. And has the whole "Regenerative" thing.

Don't forget that Diana has her lasso and an argument might could be made that she's AT LEAST as fast as he is reflex wise. Also, his fighting skills may be underestimated as you claim but I'm pretty sure they're not on Diana's skill level.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Star428
I'm pretty sure they're not on Diana's skill level.

Debatable but then I would say that Lobo's fighting skills come from a self taught thru experience type.

Lasso aside. I would put this as one of my top 2 Lobo vs fights for PreNu52 fights I would have liked to have seen back in the day.

Star428
I do think Lobo has the overall advantage. He's stronger and much more durable, imo. Plus, as you pointed out, he has his regeneration and although I'm pretty sure Diana has the edge in fighting skill I don't think it's enough to overcome Lobo's advantages. I think combat speed is pretty close. Diana's best shot, imo, is her lasso.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Star428
I do think Lobo has the overall advantage. He's stronger and much more durable, imo. Plus, as you pointed out, he has his regeneration and although I'm pretty sure Diana has the edge in fighting skill I don't think it's enough to overcome Lobo's advantages. I think combat speed is pretty close. Diana's best shot, imo, is her lasso.

That would be a fun scenario to see played out thou. Diana might not like what Lobo would tell her while under the power of the lasso.

"Id"
Lobo

Stoic
Lobo would be wearing her lips on the bottom of his boots. Simply too ruthless for her.

Flyattractor
Oh I am sure He could find a better place for them then that....
smokin'

Star428
^LOL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.